Pages:
Author

Topic: [GPL] Gold Pressed Latinum 2.8.1 - Hardfork 01 Feb 2017 - page 8. (Read 44630 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Is there any possibility of listing-there in binance?
Activity: 982
Merit: 517
Nature decays, but Latinum lasts forever. RoA:102
Why do you want to change it yet again?

The hardfork you just released isn't even in effect yet.

Since folks in the Galactic Milieu use GPL, I have it set up in Stellar network so players can trade it, see http://makemoney.knotwork.com/stellar/gpl/

I have set up bunch of such things in both Stellar and HORIZON, links branch from the root page of http://makemoney.knotwork.com

-MarkM-

1. GPL on scrypt-jane, work very slow and take many CPU recourses.
2. pure PoS coin more protected from 51% attack
3. pure PoS coin more protected from miners dump price, from GPL, QBT, KED in GPL price drop very fast.
4. with new codebase and fresh chain easy add GPL to any exchange or return to Cryptopia.

About coin swap:
I will not destroy old GPL chain, if someone want continue mining, trading or add GPL to exchange - it is good.
New ticker on exchanges for new chain will be GPL2.
Every user of GPL receive GPL2 for free, see how it works in BUK2 or BottleCapsPlus.

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
Why do you want to change it yet again?

The hardfork you just released isn't even in effect yet.

Since folks in the Galactic Milieu use GPL, I have it set up in Stellar network so players can trade it, see http://makemoney.knotwork.com/stellar/gpl/

I have set up bunch of such things in both Stellar and HORIZON, links branch from the root page of http://makemoney.knotwork.com

-MarkM-

Activity: 150
Merit: 111
As much as i like Scrypt-Jane (low energy / low GPU temperature / no NiceHash), POS only while keeping GPL a rare coin sounds like a good idea to me, fitting the GPL theme.

OK, leave name as is.
Some new chain parameters:
scrypt algo with only PoS blocks (some PoW blocks at start until first PoS block.)
No pos rate - see BUK2
PoS reward 1 coin
Block time 5 min
288 coins per day, exactly as now.
Min stake 7 days, max weight 21 days.
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
Soon I create new coin based on latest SCIFI codebase. Pure PoS with rebranding,
 to remove copyright problems that was with Gold Pressed Latinum name.

Was there any problems with the name? Paramount seems to be rather relaxed about community projects (like with Star Wreck for instance)

We want leave GPL as coin for fun or use for real trading in internet?

IMHO the name is what makes GPL special, without it it would be just one of countless altcoins.

Agreed, I only bought it because of the name and branding.
Soon I create new coin based on latest SCIFI codebase. Pure PoS with rebranding,

Was there any problems with the name? Paramount seems to be rather relaxed about community projects (like with Star Wreck for instance)
The wallet is rescanning but has been at it forever. Is this normal? This would be the longest rescan I have
ever had.
Yes, for GPL it is normal very long rescan, because algo Scrypt-Jane not fast.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

The wallet is rescanning but has been at it forever. Is this normal? This would be the longest rescan I have
ever had.

IMHO the name is what makes GPL special, without it it would be just one of countless altcoins.

I think GPL was delisted, because Cryptopia not understand how each coin work.
They see low hashrate and think, it can be easy forked and have not many miners.
Recently we discuss that GPL need new chain, but it was rejected because Cryptopia not accept swap and demand relisting for full price.
Now new coin listing cost 39000 USD. (6BTC)

Activity: 26
Respond for my email:
We strongly recommend that you improve your coin’s infrastructure for the purpose of allowing users the ability to withdraw their coins from our exchange.

Uh? Never had a problem with GPL, including withdrawing GPL from cryptopia.
For it, give me some reason to make purchase more Gold Pressed Latinum at exchange, dev. Say us some words of hope:) I believe all will be best, but
Activity: 48
ccminer have parameter --scantime=N (default: 5) If block found in miner, but receive new block on chain within 5 sec, your block not accepted.

hi man! help me i want save my coin but i dont know how - cryptopia said goodbyee((
Fresh wallet and zipped windows chain you can find here: http://gpl.scificrypto.info/
thanks))) but what about new exchanges - you have ideas about it?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
altcom Aa4DWXQjrcEA8gPBLkx6t9VgCuWoCo1myE
Respond for my email:
We strongly recommend that you improve your coin’s infrastructure for the purpose of allowing users the ability to withdraw their coins from our exchange.

Same here, or maybe they just wanted to relist it and pay another listing fee  Angry
Respond for my email:

Respond for my email:

"Dear GPL team, 

We are writing to inform you that GPL has been put into delisting status as it no longer complies with our listing policy which can be found here: https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=5d7482d2db9e9bc032a664a14a96199f

GPL will be permanently delisted on November 9th 2018 NZST. 

We strongly recommend that you improve your coin’s infrastructure for the purpose of allowing users the ability to withdraw their coins from our exchange. However, doing so will not change the delisting state or date at which it is due to be delisted.   

For more information please refer to our delisting article: https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=7373dae9dbf4af0052d2ef728a961972

We appreciate your understanding on this matter and would like to take this opportunity to remind you that Cryptopia is committed to listing coins that adhere to our stringent ethical, legal and technical standard to reduce our users' risk to exposure."
Activity: 61
Okay, a fresh wallet is good, but if you can't trade it anywhere then it's worth zero.  Is it possible to at least get GPL listed on Yobit?
ccminer have parameter --scantime=N (default: 5) If block found in miner, but receive new block on chain within 5 sec, your block not accepted.

hi man! help me i want save my coin but i dont know how - cryptopia said goodbyee((
Fresh wallet and zipped windows chain you can find here: http://gpl.scificrypto.info/
Activity: 48

Pages:
Jump to: