Pages:
Author

Topic: GRAND COIN - 1 GRAND PER BLOCK and SUPER BLOCKS released TODAY 13/07/13 - page 13. (Read 99238 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Why join Coinpool.de?
Backups every 60 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your earnings.
All servers with a DDoS protection.
Low fees
Get bonuses in our special offers
Stratum Vardiff
Fast servers Xeon 4 x 3,2Ghs 32 GB Ram, SSD
Manual and auto payout
10+ Mining pools out of one Hand (SHA and scrypt)

http://gdc.coinpool.de
Activity: 357
I am all for revising Grandcoin. If everyone is serious. I say let's give it a big push. So collectively we all should work together and come up with Grand ideals.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
I'm in. I want GrandCoin to be alive and kicking again!

This coin really needs a good def though..
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009
Coin of the Magi!
Guys, let's build a new thread, keep it alive. This is a great coin.
legendary
Coin of the Magi!
Hi guys, I've been thinking of 'adopting' Grandcoin since original dev abandoned it. I've some expirience (I created an altcoin). The only impediment I'm having right now is time. I have got a lot of things to do, and can't even found time to support my own coin, but I really enjoy the altcoin world/community and I like Grandcoin.

I've been trading and mining Grandcoin for almost 5 months so I think I'm some how involved.

I post this so you know this coin is not dead. I'll make a new thread soon so I can update/edit all links and stuff.

Regards.

I'd like to do anything I can.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
I can help resurrecting it, if you need my help
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hi guys, I've been thinking of 'adopting' Grandcoin since original dev abandoned it. I've some expirience (I created an altcoin). The only impediment I'm having right now is time. I have got a lot of things to do, and can't even found time to support my own coin, but I really enjoy the altcoin world/community and I like Grandcoin.

I've been trading and mining Grandcoin for almost 5 months so I think I'm some how involved.

I post this so you know this coin is not dead. I'll make a new thread soon so I can update/edit all links and stuff.

Regards.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

I noticed someone is really talking it in the Spanish thread right now. 

I think something is going on so you may just wanna buy a few Grand Coins.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
is anyone doing a grandcoin faucet or giveaway i just started with grandcoin today but i cant find a faucet or giveaway anywhere

please if anyone can help me out it would be much appreciated: gRqhhoV969T7jqcRNaSmdgb3VfSgVNDdJ9
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
Can we get a community takeover of this coin? It's already on coinmarkecap and cryptsy, not to mention a decent enough idea - it would be a waste to keep it as it is.

Is this the main GrandCoin thread?

That's a good idea.  I've been buying GDC for about 4 weeks now on dips and I can't believe how cheap it's gotten.  It should be worth a lot more compared to other CrapCoins out there.
Activity: 420
Can we get a community takeover of this coin? It's already on coinmarkecap and cryptsy, not to mention a decent enough idea - it would be a waste to keep it as it is.

Activity: 4
Hi,

i´m new to Grandcoin and wat to know if anybody played already this coinbomb? Is there a real chance that you win 100% on top of your coins?

http://www.coinbomb.biz/grandcoin/
Activity: 42
My contribution to Grandcoin

New website: ]www.grand-[Suspicious link removed]

To the moon!

NICE Smiley

http://dedicatedpool.com/images/logo.png

GDC.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Benefits of Mining on DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

• Backups every 30 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your mining endeavours.
  • Full 24/7 support available at [email protected]
  • Mine uninterrupted - dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection.
  • Trustworthy admins who care about your experience and mining.
legendary
Coin of the Magi!
Is there a new thread about Grandcoin? Being interested.

Hey guys I think we should create a new Grandcoin thread, since we can't edit and update this one. What do you think?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
A profit switching pool that heavily mines grandcoin, hashbros.co.in

Check it out.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
GDC is slightly getting better, let's keep it that way Smiley Advertisement and miners !
Activity: 504

Why join Coinpool.de?
24/7 support Just write us a mail at info (at) coinpool.de
All servers with a DDoS protection.
Low fees
Get bonuses in our special offers
Stratum Vardiff
Fast servers Xeon 4 x 3,2Ghs 32 GB Ram, SSD
Manual and auto payout
10+ Mining pools out of one Hand (SHA and scrypt)

gdc.coinpool.de

Wow PRICE IS RISING AT CRYPTSY. Lets mine some coins !!!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
GDC.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM Is a great pool to mine GrandCoin. Unfortunately, with the current price of the GrandCoin, other coins are for most people more profitable to mine and that's why they don't choose for GDC.

Allthough, I see the difficulty of GDC is still above 4 which means that there are still many people mining this great coin. They know that this coin is currently udnervalued, and they will have a great profit later on Wink.
Activity: 42
Hey guys... just wanted to remind you that we're still mining grandcoin after all these months Smiley  And still half the motherload of the hash when it gets popular Smiley

http://dedicatedpool.com/images/logo.png

GDC.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Benefits of Mining on DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

• Backups every 30 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your mining endeavours.
  • Full 24/7 support available at [email protected]
  • Mine uninterrupted - dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection.
  • Trustworthy admins who care about your experience and mining.

A name you can trust......
Pages:
Jump to: