Pages:
Author

Topic: GRAND COIN - 1 GRAND PER BLOCK and SUPER BLOCKS released TODAY 13/07/13 - page 16. (Read 99238 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
I don't know who's dumping these coins, but they're available for 0,00000170 BTC each now! Which is really low.

I bought myself a nice stack at this price Smiley.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

[New GrandCoin Pool!]

MooPool.com is now mining GrandCoin!

The MooPool developers are working full time at creating the next best mining pool. We are currently developing a custom mining platform, with many custom features such as a referral program that will allow you to earn coin through referring new members! We have a lot planned for the future of MooPool, and hope to get the GandCoin community to join in! If anyone has any questions or suggestions feel free to contact us in our main thread!

Nice pool! I am the second miner now Smiley I hope there will be coming more.

Thanks! We're hoping so too!

To help the pool grow, MooPool.com is now mining GrandCoin at 0% Taxes! We've already broken out first few blocks, come join the fun!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
You guys should check out http://gdc.baconpool.com

Because who doesn't want to mine with bacon?
Activity: 21
Grand Coin [GDC] - The coin that pays 1 grand per block.
1 grand fiat? damn...
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Have A Nice Day
I feel, this coin has some hidden issues,
I have tried to test

600khs   4 days          16 blocks       4 blocks/day :: expected as 22 blocks for 4 days
     2000khs  1.5 days         9 blocks       6 blocks/day  :: expected as 12 blocks for 1.5 days
   30000khs   multipool                   15~16 blocks/day :: expected as 160 blocks / day

network hash rate is around 300-500Mhps

If calculate the actual number of block has been generated, it is matched,
but, the actual mining blocks are not matched,

I pretty sure, it has some hidden issues,

I have also found very similar problems. Results are not anywhere near the expected, in a variation far beyond what one can consider within margin of error.

Any thoughts ?

Actually, I have thought,it is just my problem. but, when I check the yield from some pools,
it is a similar results, and when I check the number blocks which has been generated, it also similar with target.
I know it is impossible, but, I have thought somebody steal the blocks ^^
Anyway, it is just a questionable coin
Activity: 20

http://i.imgur.com/S6ollP5.jpg

[New GrandCoin Pool!]

The MooPool developers are working full time at creating the next best mining pool. We are currently developing a custom mining platform, with many custom features such as a referral program that will allow you to earn coin through referring new members! We have a lot planned for the future of MooPool, and hope to get the GandCoin community to join in! If anyone has any questions or suggestions feel free to contact us in our main thread!

Nice pool! I am the second miner now Smiley I hope there will be coming more.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

[New GrandCoin Pool!]

Activity: 23
I have tried to test

600khs   4 days          16 blocks       4 blocks/day :: expected as 22 blocks for 4 days
     2000khs  1.5 days         9 blocks       6 blocks/day  :: expected as 12 blocks for 1.5 days
   30000khs   multipool                   15~16 blocks/day :: expected as 160 blocks / day

I have also found very similar problems. Results are not anywhere near the expected, in a variation far beyond what one can consider within margin of error.

Any thoughts ?
Activity: 353
~UPDATE http://gdc.coinarmy.com

Check out the new link, new security and new stratum! Cheesy

I turned Block Finder Bonus back on. Cheesy
Activity: 42
Hey guys, I just started my Grandcoin pool.

Check it out at: gdc.baconpool.com

Because I mean, who doesn't want to mine with BACON! That's right BACON! *
Please stop by, we only have about .6 mhps, but with your help, we can do much better!

Please PM me if you have any questions, I'd be more than happy to answer. I'm up to anything, however mundane it may be.  Wink

* - I will not feed you bacon, you must get it yourself
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Very intersting.. but in the end does it really matter if it makes $$, come get rich with the biggest grandcoin pool Smiley

http://gdc.dedicatedpool.com

Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode #dedicatedpool

Activity: 336
Have A Nice Day
I have tried to test

No worries, grandcoin is strong
Activity: 448
Bottomed out at 251 and is currently at 281 on Cryptsy.  Coinwarz shows Doge as more profitable than GDC again Sad
Activity: 492
Unfortunately the bottom just dropped out of the GDC market on Cryptsy Sad

Impatient seller results in big regrets later. This is typical, people just can't wait as a result they sell way early.

Alt coins are going to make a huge step up in price in the next few weeks.

GDC is going to at least 2000 from 300.

It's still 303, that's not bad at all.  340ish is high.

Activity: 448
Lol Don thanks for the correction.  I haven't slept in 48 hours because I've been watching the pools and making adjustments to keep them running smoothly.  Sometimes my brain just derps Wink

I corrected the link!

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
You guys love your grandcoin, let me tell you!  You are also some of the most loyal miners to your coin... our stats hardly waiver from hour to hour.. still getting almost 50% of the blocks on the network.. GJ GUYS!!!

You grandcoin miners never cease to amaze me...

Come join the fun at http://lot.dedicatedpool.com !

http://lot.dedicatedpool.com

Why are you reffering to your lottocoins pool in this Grandcoin thread? However, I joined your GrandCoin pool. Lets see how that works out
You guys love your grandcoin, let me tell you!  You are also some of the most loyal miners to your coin... our stats hardly waiver from hour to hour.. still getting almost 50% of the blocks on the network.. GJ GUYS!!!

You grandcoin miners never cease to amaze me...

Come join the fun at http://GDC.dedicatedpool.com !

http://lot.dedicatedpool.com
Pages:
Jump to: