Pages:
Author

Topic: GRAND COIN - 1 GRAND PER BLOCK and SUPER BLOCKS released TODAY 13/07/13 - page 12. (Read 99238 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
I agree Grandcoin will have 5min of glory again soon. When hype of new alts bore people enough, they will come back to the original alts.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Grandcoin pays a grand, that's why it's called Grandcoin. Nothing will change and there's nothing wrong with it.

I agree. Why fix something that aint broke? THose scams shit out there that keep hardforking, changing the amounts, doing coin swaps, etc to try and manipulate the price are just bullshit.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
Grandcoin pays a grand, that's why it's called Grandcoin. Nothing will change and there's nothing wrong with it.
The price is down 99.5% and quickly heading to zero.

Depends what you take as being 100%. If you take a top of 1000 sat yes then it's down 99%, if you take a bottom 18 nov 2013 it was 3 sat and it would be up 400%  Cheesy
I guess you just gotto wait for the next bullride. Stock up now and hold longterm, perhaps there will be new all-time-highs again above 2000 sat, no one knows, all altcoins are bottoming.   

I totally agree with you. The thing is, most coins that we're developed at the same period as GrandCoin have died. GrandCoin obviously hasn't yet. Sure, the value is way less than it was before, but, I think we had to deal with a pump at the ATH of GrandCoin.   But, the walllet is still working great. Most of the wallets of coins that are as old (/young) as Grandcoin aren't even working anymore. Even many younger coins have died.

FYI, I'm still collecting more and more GrandCoins. I think because I still believe in its future. If I'm wrong, I've lost my investments and i've got to deal with the loss, but I still have confidence in this coin.
Yea many older coins died and many new ones will too because all coincreators are not able to really manage communities and do marketing. One of the great ones that survived, quite the opposite from this is Cryptogenic Bullion. Older coin with great features, never technical problems and actively marketed. Those guys know how to do this. I'm comparing Grandcoin with a coin such as GME Gamecoin, silent community, coin going through the bottoms until the next big rally but you never know what it can become like, quite an uncertain future even though they are technically allright. Both can really become well adopted coins  but they are missing the effort to market it or have the community to do this for them. This can still change but some should take initiative and start actively promoting and developing services for it. There are plenty services that can integrate/accept other coins but they need to be contacted.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!

Depends what you take as being 100%. If you take a top of 1000 sat yes then it's down 99%, if you take a bottom 18 nov 2013 it was 3 sat and it would be up 400%  Cheesy
I guess you just gotto wait for the next bullride. Stock up now and hold longterm, perhaps there will be new all-time-highs again above 2000 sat, no one knows, all altcoins are bottoming.   

I totally agree with you. The thing is, most coins that we're developed at the same period as GrandCoin have died. GrandCoin obviously hasn't yet. Sure, the value is way less than it was before, but, I think we had to deal with a pump at the ATH of GrandCoin.   But, the walllet is still working great. Most of the wallets of coins that are as old (/young) as Grandcoin aren't even working anymore. Even many younger coins have died.

FYI, I'm still collecting more and more GrandCoins. I think because I still believe in its future. If I'm wrong, I've lost my investments and i've got to deal with the loss, but I still have confidence in this coin.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

But you're right, other than that, there's nothing wrong with a hyper inflation crypto like Grand.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

Is this coin still being developed? 

Why is the dev allowing this coin to be diluted into non-existence? 

Do an update and cut the max coin supply and also the subsidy down from 1,000 per block down to maybe 100 per block.  It would add fair value to the coin and all holders. Most over inflated and diluted coins out there are doing just that with great success.

Good luck!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
does anyone have a wallet to can share?

the wallet site is down...
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
I love the Grandcoin but don't have time to manage a pool, putting these up for sale for .35 bitcoin worth of grandcoins each:   

- grandcoinpool.org
- grandminingpool.com
- grandminingpool.org

Will also accept btc or cinni

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
I'd love to see an upward trend for this coin. It is one of the few coins of which wallet is still working great even if it's not as popular anymore as before.

Unfortunately all the possible funds are spread on way too many coins nowadays. However, we might get Lucky one day. Before then, I'll make sure that I keep enough GrandCoins Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
the price is low right now , good time to buy a generate a upward trend
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

We also added GrandCoin on our wiki. And now has it's own page on http://coinwik.org. This is a wikipedia listing all the alt coins to help everyone quickly find facts and links about thier favorite coin.

http://coinwik.org/GrandCoin

If you know of other facts and links that can be added to the page, please feel free to update the page.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I don't know who's dumping these coins, but they're available for 0,00000170 BTC each now! Which is really low.

I bought myself a nice stack at this price .
Activity: 378
NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR
legendary
Not abandoned. It's just a 'silent' coin.
Activity: 378
NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR
Checking the last 10-20 pages of the forum for less exposed coins , run into this , not too much talk lately , is this coin abandoned or this thing going on?

abandoned Angry
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
New Grand Coin Pool ------------- 0% Pool Fee   Please Mine-------

http://gdc.getintoit.in/

Webmaster

Getintoit.in
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Checking the last 10-20 pages of the forum for less exposed coins , run into this , not too much talk lately , is this coin abandoned or this thing going on?
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
Pages:
Jump to: