Pages:
Author

Topic: GRAND COIN - 1 GRAND PER BLOCK and SUPER BLOCKS released TODAY 13/07/13 - page 15. (Read 99238 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Yeeeeeee. Come on. Let's get this coin moving...
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Yeahh, the price is rising. As it should!  I love this coin.

Want to be part of the train? Jump on fast! We're at 0.00000179 BTC already!
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Where can I see the total number of coins mined up to day?
In block explorer I can see the total of 293059 blocks mined, if 1 coin is paid per block then there would be the total of 293059 coins? Am I missing something?
legendary
http://gdc.dedicatedpool.com/ is working great Smiley.

Please join us. It has currently 85 mh/s, but that was much more earlier. They're currently under a DDoS attack (but the pool still works).
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
any descent pool to mine this coin?
Activity: 353
Activity: 22
I think a good plan for waking up this coin would be to have services around it, don't you think?

I mean games or shops, or I don't know
Currently what we can do? coinbomb? That's useless.

the interest to mine this coin is to be able to sell it.
The question is to know who wants to buy it?

it's less and less credible to say "buy it now because it's growing up"
an nobody wants it for doing something else than trading because there are any other services around.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Activity: 490
Guys I am up for this, i spent a lot on grandcoin and really don't want to see it die!! Pm if you want my help. Etc...
legendary
Why would you let a coin like GrandCoin die? It has proven to be stable and the wallet works great etcetera. Creating new coins or supporting newer coins isn't the way to go then.

And, as the difficulty is about 2.5 now, it's still (very) profitable to mine Smiley.
Activity: 42
Guys why don't you create another one and premine a few?
We already have so many coins everyday there is no need to resurrect a thread from july :-)
legendary
I don't know who's dumping these coins, but they're available for 0,00000170 BTC each now! Which is really low.

I bought myself a nice stack at this price Smiley.
grandcoin is dead.

Dev has abandoned us. I propose we make a plan to rescue this coin! I'll start creating a new web page. Good ideas will be to organize Giveaway's and bounties.

Spartans Never retreat. Spartans never surrender. A new age has begun. An age of freedom.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0DJqixXAUU

Great idea! I'm in! GrandCoin deserves a higher value than it has now. 6/7 Satoshi would be great, allthough 8 would be better.
legendary
sold all my gdc. price 2 down
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
Bottomed out at 251 and is currently at 281 on Cryptsy.  Coinwarz shows Doge as more profitable than GDC again Sad

Yea nice bottom, but today its 115 and a little while ago it was 8 satoshi. Dev is staying far from developments or marketing it seems.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Hey, I just finished the new web site. I'll add more things in my free time. The only thing that worries me is that  if the old site goes down we'll lose the block explorer (and I don't know how to code it).
I'm also thinking in creating a new thred because we won't be able to edit this one. What do you guys think?

The new site:
http://grand-coin.tk/

Donate some coins and I'll buy a good domain Smiley
g9Z2zLLCjfNgjyhgXazhkHBNKsVskYQSMd
Activity: 42
I don't know who's dumping these coins, but they're available for 0,00000170 BTC each now! Which is really low.

grandcoin is dead.

Dev has abandoned us. I propose we make a plan to rescue this coin! I'll start creating a new web page. Good ideas will be to organize Giveaway's and bounties.

Spartans Never retreat. Spartans never surrender. A new age has begun. An age of freedom.

Great idea, current web page has links to non working pools which surely sends miners away. Great thing about Grandcoin and other coins is that they're open source. Community can support coin even though orginal captain has left the boat Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

grandcoin is dead.

legendary
Even at this price Grandcoin is really proftAble for me to mine. It really depends on the difficulty.

The price of a grandcoin will rise again later. And that is why I bought myself a nice stack again.
Activity: 336
Have A Nice Day

grandcoin is dead.

I agree, it is dead !!!,

and, no reason to mine
legendary

grandcoin is dead.
Pages:
Jump to: