Pages:
Author

Topic: GRAND COIN - 1 GRAND PER BLOCK and SUPER BLOCKS released TODAY 13/07/13 - page 28. (Read 99277 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
hopefully working hard on something.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
One grand per block - good idea Smiley

Yep, we still hope that there will be some further developments, listing on exchange, some ways to spend coins. Althought founder doesn't seem too active for now. Either ran away or working hard on something Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
One grand per block - good idea Smiley
Activity: 658
NO PREMINE!!

The ammount you insta-mined, with those retarded block rewards, who needs a premine? There's something to be said for transparency. Good luck

Listen fucktard are you 12years old? ive been reading your trolling, that pukes from your fingers, for a couple of months now, and i dont appreciate being a victim of it myself.

There was 8 million coins minted the first day, The people with all those coins are these guys pumping several megahash when the coin was released. And good on them thats whats mining is all about, but they maybe or maybe not stay and support it, while ill always be here. my 2x  7870s diddnt really stand a chance to get many, however i was able to get myself some before the onslaught, but there is no scam or anything dodgie involved infact the network 60Mhash within just a few hours. their blocks was 5000 and so was everybody elses, whats the problem?

The block rewards  purpose is to give the early adaptors a head start. Which everyone except you can understand.

So go back to your stupid premined mastercard coin, and do me a favor by adding me to your ignore list
This hydro is a simple junk. He attacked all other alt coins, and then promote shamelessly his own.

^^^ Agree the above statement ^^^
Activity: 434
NO PREMINE!!

The ammount you insta-mined, with those retarded block rewards, who needs a premine? There's something to be said for transparency. Good luck

Listen fucktard are you 12years old? ive been reading your trolling, that pukes from your fingers, for a couple of months now, and i dont appreciate being a victim of it myself.

There was 8 million coins minted the first day, The people with all those coins are these guys pumping several megahash when the coin was released. And good on them thats whats mining is all about, but they maybe or maybe not stay and support it, while ill always be here. my 2x  7870s diddnt really stand a chance to get many, however i was able to get myself some before the onslaught, but there is no scam or anything dodgie involved infact the network 60Mhash within just a few hours. their blocks was 5000 and so was everybody elses, whats the problem?

The block rewards  purpose is to give the early adaptors a head start. Which everyone except you can understand.

So go back to your stupid premined mastercard coin, and do me a favor by adding me to your ignore list
This hydro is a simple junk. He attacked all other alt coins, and then promote shamelessly his own.
looks like this has settled into the 20 MH/s holding pattern
Activity: 84
NO PREMINE!!

I threw 10mh/s at it for 24 hours, does that mean that I pre-mined someone else's coin? Moron.

Yes of course! Didn't you know that mining = stealing ? Cheesy
donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com
NO PREMINE!!

I threw 10mh/s at it for 24 hours, does that mean that I pre-mined someone else's coin? Moron.
NO PREMINE!!

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml
NO PREMINE!!

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
Any donations?

gBqs4P9czZmqJvwatZW3EnDVMEpSprSsDn
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
might be worth posting on the main ann on www.altcointalk.co.uk

nice we have another altcoin forum, and interesting that this coin was originally announced there  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
might be worth posting on the main ann on www.altcointalk.co.uk
Activity: 644
What's going on with this coin?

Would of thought there would be some promotions etc.

1 day old and already a fading memory.

come on devs, pull your fingers out Smiley

K.
Activity: 644
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
wonder he gets on cryptsy Smiley
I've been mining ns for hours w/o any blocks Smiley

Anyone want to prime my wallet for action?

g2xbsJqRvUwGP36zYtvJWo6u3neS7sLt64

you need to pool mine
Activity: 70
Have some grandcoins for sell, anyone interested please pm me.
Activity: 473
I've been mining ns for hours w/o any blocks Smiley

Anyone want to prime my wallet for action?

g2xbsJqRvUwGP36zYtvJWo6u3neS7sLt64
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
New Pool

http://coinminer.net:8000/gdc

url = http://coinminer.net
port = 3336 (Stratum)
username = username.workername
password = workerpassword
Pages:
Jump to: