Pages:
Author

Topic: Greed is bringing loss for traders - page 14. (Read 16082 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 2
April 22, 2019, 03:16:51 PM
Greed has cost many traders their money,it will be better if traders can learn not to be greedy.There are times that we need to just settle for little profit.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
April 22, 2019, 02:42:41 PM
There are very different people with very different opinions.  It seems to me that everything depends on the person.  Some greed even helps but some just harms.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
April 22, 2019, 02:10:34 PM
Of course greed is always give loss because we cannot control our emotions. But l advice to all investors to make good  patience to get good earnings for future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 22, 2019, 01:58:01 PM
Naturally, traders come to crypto currency with a loyal and considerate mindset
Which is to make profits from 1% - 50%

I.e a trader of 100$ investments wishes to get 150$ (50$ profit). But when the bull spikes comes in; instead of cashing out their profit, Begins to imagine building mansions and suddenly wants to hodl to 3000$

When they wake up the next day and are left with 25$; they say altcoin is shit, that is shit

What can be done to ease greed amongst investors ??
Everyone is greedy. But for good people they will know how to make their money more and more. But do not sit still waiting for price increases and laments about the market. So stay calm and find ways to make money. Find out more about the benefits of crypto, not just profit
Activity: 663
https://streamies.io/
April 22, 2019, 01:53:30 PM

I.e a trader of 100$ investments wishes to get 150$ (50$ profit). But when the bull spikes comes in; instead of cashing out their profit, Begins to imagine building mansions and suddenly wants to hodl to 3000$

When they wake up the next day and are left with 25$; they say altcoin is shit, that is shit

Good investors are very patient. They know what will happen and the real potential of the crypto market. That is the difference for bad investors. I don't mean to decry but to succeed, we have to be really patient and learn more about the benefits that crypto offers. Don't just care about the price
copper member
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
April 22, 2019, 01:37:29 PM
Always, my friend! Greed is never good, and that's where most of the traders lose their battle. Crypto has always been a volatile market and traders need always to play safe when it comes to day-trading or even long-term investment.
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
April 22, 2019, 09:44:55 AM

I think you do not need to do anything, and they also realize after a few scam projects, the price paid is one tenth calculated, stuck from the top and put down ... I think everyone will meet them, can't escape  Cool
Activity: 133
April 21, 2019, 03:43:59 PM
I have a saddening story to tell, I bought this project called Elixir at $1 and now it is under a penny.  I feel for the hype and I got too greedy.  This memory remains in my mind so I will never make a similar mistake again.
Activity: 152
Merit: 30
April 21, 2019, 03:39:06 PM
Uncertainty is a very bad thing. You never know about the output of your trading by being greed which is way too risky. Having said that, I think that neither greed nor aggressive should be relied on fully.

One should have a good plan, a set pf precise analyses and only then trading could be profitable. This is just for trading crypto which is not very easy. My opinion about greed in other businesses is different. Yes, there is a very little difference between greedy and being ambitious. I will not say no trader should be not greedy but the level of greed must be based on our analysis and must be within achievable range.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
April 21, 2019, 03:23:42 PM

Yes, then get at least 1-2% per day and that is normal. I rarely get more than 50% of a trade deal.
Because I prefer to trade instruments where risks are minimal.
Activity: 526
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
April 21, 2019, 02:11:15 PM

When you invest, you will be at risk. Investors without knowledge will lose a lot. And they have to accept that. So find out before you enter the market. That is the best way to minimize risks. Successful people often do not complain and focus on work
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
April 21, 2019, 01:51:43 PM
in my opinion, from the current market conditions it is not suitable to be greedy in trading, market is very difficult to guess up and down so fast so gets a profit of 1 - 5 % per day already very good
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
April 21, 2019, 01:41:54 PM
I agree that greed has a negative effect on traders. But I also consider it very often difficult to determine what the market situation is like and therefore there is a risk of making a mistake.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
April 21, 2019, 02:20:02 AM
I think Yes, because couple of times I lost my money Because of greediness.For example, when Eth was 400+ USD and I didn’t sell Because I thought the price is going increase more, so I still hold then.After some days, the price dump heavily and down towards 140$ which was a bug loss for me.         
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
April 21, 2019, 02:15:01 AM

True that is sure greediness but doesn't that exist? Imagine someone having 17k$ and making up to 2M$ in a bull run. On the blockchain ANYTHING is possible and some people will like to take that risk no matter what. Sure its good to take profits when there is a small surge but its not bad to think so high to making weird risks like that
It is essential to control our greed because not only in crypt currency as well as everywhere throughout the world greed is said to be the most noticeably bad thing, we have to hold it and don't attempt to get colossal benefit on the double, everything occurs with time so sit tight for perfect time trading needs allot of patience and  no one can become a milliner in short time, so be patient and wait.
Activity: 152
Merit: 30
April 20, 2019, 05:03:27 PM

naahhhhhh the ppl expect 1000000% profit in a day
.... your finance institute gives you 0,2% per year ? ^^

anything above these value is fine.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
April 20, 2019, 04:51:21 PM

That is not greed, one of the most basic concepts you will learn when you read a few books about trading is to let your winners run and to cut your losses, if you are in a trade and the reason for being in that trade is still there then there is no reason to sell your coins, you need to be willing to let some winners turn to losers to get huge profits in the few trades you get completely right.
Activity: 887
April 20, 2019, 04:02:51 PM
Very big mistake not only for traders, but also for almost all people working with cryptocurrency, that they cannot fix profit in time and wait for the best price in the market, that kills many people, I have already understood it personally and do not expect the best price, and I will lose $1-2$, but I will fix profit and will be calm
time is very important in investment, we must be able to get the best moment to sell or buy.
everyone has to wait for the best time even though it takes a long time but returns again if in investment we must be patient.
Activity: 476
April 20, 2019, 03:45:12 PM
Very big mistake not only for traders, but also for almost all people working with cryptocurrency, that they cannot fix profit in time and wait for the best price in the market, that kills many people, I have already understood it personally and do not expect the best price, and I will lose $1-2$, but I will fix profit and will be calm
Activity: 560
April 20, 2019, 03:25:02 PM
A huge number of not only traders but also ordinary people constantly fall into such a terrible trap as greed. That greed today really has big problems in order to reduce your deposit. I think that here you need to understand when it can be used and when not.
Pages:
Jump to: