Pages:
Author

Topic: Greed is bringing loss for traders - page 13. (Read 16082 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
April 24, 2019, 06:56:18 PM
investing in cryptocurrency has a good chance and has the potential to be able to benefit in the long term, but it depends on the potential coins held because not all coins will be able to provide benefits and not know what will happen in the future.

by changing the paradigm of thinking of greedy traders maybe they can think further with the risks to be gained is great but the future is bright and chance will be reduced slightly, by doing crypto trading will definitely get profit or loss depending on us alone in taking decision.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
April 24, 2019, 06:46:49 PM
Naturally, traders come to crypto currency with a loyal and considerate mindset
Which is to make profits from 1% - 50%

I.e a trader of 100$ investments wishes to get 150$ (50$ profit). But when the bull spikes comes in; instead of cashing out their profit, Begins to imagine building mansions and suddenly wants to hodl to 3000$

When they wake up the next day and are left with 25$; they say altcoin is shit, that is shit

What can be done to ease greed amongst investors ??
greed is one point that will make a trader fail. Greed is bad because a trader will not have certain limits in determining their target. the fact is that many traders experience destruction in their decisions when they are greedy. avoid the greed to achieve success. a trader must be able to control his emotions and greed is part of emotional control.
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
April 24, 2019, 06:38:41 PM
The crypto market is very potential and is an opportunity to get rich very quickly for investors but the risk is divided equally for them. Who knows to stop at the right time will avoid losses and bankruptcy.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
April 24, 2019, 06:04:41 PM
as use with returns to gives with spares of difference on trader to manage work on crypto trading, more of partisan might gains with involvement to becomes part with field of manage on works with the bitcoin finance.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
April 24, 2019, 06:03:24 PM
In investing there is knowledge or method so that it cannot be careless, this is a matter of money we must be able to think clearly and not be rash in investing. The logic is that the more money we invest, the more we make a profit, but Crypto moves very quickly and very broadly, so there are so many risks. My advice is not to start with a little because it will be a hill.
It is not we called it greediness if we want more, it is our goal and we must have to make a way just to achieve it. But some of us badly thinking about it as a GREEDY person which they are actually wrong.
As a trader, our profits rely of how much we invested . And you are right, the more funds you have, the more chances that you'll get more profits also. This is the reality and it is not the way that brought us into losses.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
April 24, 2019, 05:59:15 PM
Greed is one of the attitudes that you need not cultivate when engaging in cryptocurrency investments. It would bring great loss to you because you would be so dumb to be holding when you had to sell when the cryptocurrencies hit their all time high. know when to hold and when to sell your c
Activity: 686
April 24, 2019, 05:54:58 PM
In investing there is knowledge or method so that it cannot be careless, this is a matter of money we must be able to think clearly and not be rash in investing. The logic is that the more money we invest, the more we make a profit, but Crypto moves very quickly and very broadly, so there are so many risks. My advice is not to start with a little because it will be a hill.
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
April 24, 2019, 03:55:22 PM
I thought that many traders had already learned not to feel greed, because it is greed that is a big obstacle, it is greed that causes big problems for all of us. We must have a sense of proportion and not in a hurry.
I don't think majority of traders learned that lesson, even they lost money due to their greedy trading habbit in the past. It basic instinct of greedy investors, and they hardly to wipe out that habbit. So, this is main reason why we have profitable traders and lost-traders. They have opposite trading habits, and different ability to control their emotions when trading. Eventually, they have different endings with their trading orders, profits and losses, very opposite endings. Generally, traders who have better ability to control their emotions, their greediness have higher chance to get profits.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
April 24, 2019, 03:03:37 PM
I thought that many traders had already learned not to feel greed, because it is greed that is a big obstacle, it is greed that causes big problems for all of us. We must have a sense of proportion and not in a hurry.
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
April 24, 2019, 03:02:02 PM
Relating to greediness of investors, we should think of it in two opposite ways:
- Greediness when coins already rose dramatically and stood at highs: In such cases, greedy investors might get stucked at high ranges of price with their intererest coins; and they even have to take loss if their chosen coins fall down considerably from their spikes.
- Greediness when coins dived deeply and nearly hit their bottoms: In such cases, greedy investors might get big returns with their decisions and their greediness. Smart investors usually are greedy in such cases.
Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
April 24, 2019, 01:15:33 PM
In my opinion trading platform is not perfect choice for greedy peoples. Cause greedy people is always want more and more. If we baceme greedy in trading then our all funds will convert into losses. So we need to be happy with small amount of profits.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
April 24, 2019, 01:06:19 PM
Being greedy in trading is not good to gain some profit its better to slowly to make some profit from different altcoins because lot of altcoins right now is not good to buy and being greedy it.
Activity: 544
Merit: 1
April 24, 2019, 01:04:32 PM

I.e a trader of 100$ investments wishes to get 150$ (50$ profit). But when the bull spikes comes in; instead of cashing out their profit, Begins to imagine building mansions and suddenly wants to hodl to 3000$

When they wake up the next day and are left with 25$; they say altcoin is shit, that is shit

well yes, you are right.  When I was having classes on how to trade forex, my mentor thought me that one of the fundamental to succeed in trading is to avoid greed. Because everyone wants to make money as soon as possible,  everyone wants a quick money and stake high and take high risks which brings them down
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 24, 2019, 01:01:19 PM
Almost all of us here are greedy to earn more profit and money so that traders who are greed so much can actually get some losses because of the idea to earn more and more, but who we are to judge those people? Its really true that because of greed many are going to loss especially for traders. It is better if we earn profit although it is a little or a huge profit we can stop and start again tomorrow so that we can earn a profit on that day. Just like what I am doing right now I am exploring trading and start studying about how we will earn. For now one of the best trading platform I will suggest like bittreo in which this is one of the highest paying commissions in the industry, so what are you waiting for? Start trading Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
April 23, 2019, 02:24:55 AM

I think to be called investors, they should be consistent, there is nothing wrong about dreaming big while investing. But the worse part there is when they rant and told every each of us, how bad that market is today. That will not give any positive implication but just make the market less reliable.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
April 22, 2019, 11:55:30 PM

Greed is one kind of emotion. Emotions in general are dangerous to traders. Be very careful not to be greedy: keep your head down and stick to the trading plan.
Activity: 812
April 22, 2019, 11:35:16 PM
Greed is not too bad, the worse thing than greed is impatience. When you trading with patience, you can analyze your coin price with clear mind.
Usually we will become impatient if we see our coin price fluctuating drastically from the price we buy, either it going skyrocket or dump.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
April 22, 2019, 04:03:43 PM
20 percent of returns help as trader to collects with spares of funds and efforts as the chance on work on trader to manage with least of failure and finish within the end of terms with the bitcoin business.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
April 22, 2019, 04:00:03 PM
This is true and I also think that fear is also bringing loss for day traders, because greed will tell you to make too much profit while fear will make you sell too low.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
April 22, 2019, 03:54:08 PM
Perhaps not greed is to blame, but an elementary lack of knowledge and experience in trading. Everything comes with time, and you have to pay your price for everything. Greed, of course, can also play a cruel joke, but this is only from inexperience.
Pages:
Jump to: