Pages:
Author

Topic: Greed is bringing loss for traders - page 17. (Read 16082 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 11
April 19, 2019, 09:58:31 AM
Greed is something conversant with almost everyone. The original human nature is such that has been corrupted to wanting to amass much from even a literal zero. However, since cases like the mentioned have happened to so many and are still happening, many have been forced to learn this painful lesson so adjustment would be made consequently.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
April 19, 2019, 09:56:30 AM
The emotion is always been an important role play happening in trading if it was been came to you your training style will be changed when comparing to the normal situation so I sure it will affect your trading method and also the changes of strategies will also happen
changing strategies in trade and investment is very reasonable. because the market situation also cannot be predicted correctly. what has been designed from the start, is not necessarily implemented until the end in accordance with the plan made. sometimes the market situation does force traders to make new decisions.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
April 19, 2019, 09:51:45 AM
The emotion is always been an important role play happening in trading if it was been came to you your training style will be changed when comparing to the normal situation so I sure it will affect your trading method and also the changes of strategies will also happen
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
April 19, 2019, 09:40:07 AM
Greed is the main reason we lost as a trader. I had experience of an investment i bought that i was suppose to sell off i got ×3 of my investment but i kept holding hoping to do more pump. Until the token went down drastically.

Being greedy is only one reason why trader lose to trade second reason is being fomo to the coin never think if the coina is already in the top bottom, sometimes being greedy is okay specially if the altcoin has a good news to the market.
Before doing any tradet make sure you know the flow of the altcoin to avoid doing wrong that make you cryin the end.
Activity: 431
April 19, 2019, 09:38:26 AM
You understand that such behavior sooner or later will bring you to the state when people deposit will just fall awfully. Greed is the feeling that has immense size. Greed will have bad consequences anyway.
greed can eliminate all your money, and can even make regrets in your life. we must learn to control ourselves so that we are not greedy, when we can master it we can invest and trade calmly.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
April 19, 2019, 09:30:23 AM
Desire that they want to make monet easier then the result is losse because of greediness.They don't even think about what will happen on the market on the next days so investors loss a lot of investments in 2018 because of putting all investments on a project because of hopes they will make an good investment but they dont look on the situation of the market so at last they loss.this leeson is for all of us think before doing such an decision.
Activity: 420
April 19, 2019, 04:32:11 AM
Greed is the main reason we lost as a trader. I had experience of an investment i bought that i was suppose to sell off i got ×3 of my investment but i kept holding hoping to do more pump. Until the token went down drastically.
You're not alone.Sometimes not even greed-just banal stupidity and lack of knowledge on the topic make us to expect that growth to continue at that time when you need to close the deal.
All this is due to the wrong initial expectations from the market.
copper member
Activity: 210
April 19, 2019, 04:04:52 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
April 19, 2019, 03:57:16 AM
You understand that such behavior sooner or later will bring you to the state when people deposit will just fall awfully. Greed is the feeling that has immense size. Greed will have bad consequences anyway.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
April 18, 2019, 07:47:04 PM
Profits from cryptocurrency can look very attractive, most especially when. You see the coin growing and you feel you can continue with the train.
I have lost money,because of this idea and I have learnt my lessons I a hard way.
It is better to be contented than being greedy to want more at the expense of a huge loss.
Activity: 518
April 18, 2019, 07:29:17 PM
Yes, I fully agree with this opinion. It seems to me that I have lost most of my capital because of my greed. At the moment I try to be content with a small profit.
Always need to know when and how much to sell , and not wait for the price higher and higher , the price is not always growing , I think risk management can help you
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
April 18, 2019, 07:25:59 PM
Naturally, traders come to crypto currency with a loyal and considerate mindset
Which is to make profits from 1% - 50%

I.e a trader of 100$ investments wishes to get 150$ (50$ profit). But when the bull spikes comes in; instead of cashing out their profit, Begins to imagine building mansions and suddenly wants to hodl to 3000$

When they wake up the next day and are left with 25$; they say altcoin is shit, that is shit

What can be done to ease greed amongst investors ??

Well in that case, you can't blame them if they are imagining a building mansion. It is their discretion to do it, We have our own
opinion here and speculations and its up to us if We hold on unto it. And did you ever seen here a successful person that by doing crypto trading because of His/Her GREEDINESS He/She became successful? of course none, isn't?
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
April 18, 2019, 05:13:47 PM
Greed is natural in human being no matter how highly group of human being you are because it involves money. Just like gambling, the more you want cover your looses the more you loose at the end.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
April 18, 2019, 04:24:59 PM
It seems there’s no comment about to prevent greed for traders

It’s simple; stop expecting so much after investing so little
Remember 100x, 1000x does not happen to every token
Dyor
I fully support what you said.  To date, the cryptocurrency market does not have to wait much, and for some the project is expected to collapse.  But traders are nevertheless accustomed to getting super-profits and today they only get losses because of their Greed.
Of course, with sadness you remember those people who, for the sake of investment in Bitcoin, sold their real estate and cars, and then made the decision to make investments at the end of 2017.  It is a pity to look at such people today, Because they are still in a bad situation.
Activity: 448
April 18, 2019, 04:06:01 PM

Dyor
I fully support what you said.  To date, the cryptocurrency market does not have to wait much, and for some the project is expected to collapse.  But traders are nevertheless accustomed to getting super-profits and today they only get losses because of their Greed.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
April 18, 2019, 03:38:24 PM

Dyor
Activity: 840
April 18, 2019, 03:14:51 PM
Yes, I fully agree with this opinion. It seems to me that I have lost most of my capital because of my greed. At the moment I try to be content with a small profit.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
April 18, 2019, 02:44:33 PM
Yes greed brings in loss for most traders,  but there are some people that are not greedy instead they don't know when to sell, meanwhile a good trader is one which know when to buy and sell,  sometimes not greediness that makes people to sell at loss
If a person is prone to greed, then only a sufficiently large level of experience will help him to be a professional player in the cryptocurrency market. But the greed trader just need to overcome!
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 18, 2019, 01:33:19 PM
I think this is not greed and you made a wrong trading strategy. You have to be patient and don't rush to sell coins. I think the price of coins will definitely rise again. Especially now that the market conditions are very good and if you want to invest or trade every day now is the right time.
Leo
Activity: 620
Merit: 10
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
April 18, 2019, 12:55:04 PM
Yes greed brings in loss for most traders,  but there are some people that are not greedy instead they don't know when to sell, meanwhile a good trader is one which know when to buy and sell,  sometimes not greediness that makes people to sell at loss
Pages:
Jump to: