Pages:
Author

Topic: Green days are coming for bitcoin - page 22. (Read 2272 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 14
April 29, 2018, 12:37:39 AM
I personally am very glad because we can see the green flag often flutter again. With so many green flags we will be more excited to seek profit / wait for the coin we buy the price to go back .
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
April 29, 2018, 12:22:12 AM
Nice news to be heard after this FUD happening. I just hope that it will be really goes to reality. People are now in the state of fear, that really give them a hard time to stay faithful in bitcoin. I know that there are many news regarding bitcoin, in the side of bad news, spreading this kind of news is just creating more panic to the people.  On the other side, good news is promoting good raport to the people and maintain the balance in the community, whether it is possible to happen or not. Its better to spread something good for us to continue to believe in the future of bitcoin.
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 12:12:56 AM
Hope that all prediction happen very soon. Even cryptocurrency market always high fluctuation but i am expecting drop from $19k to the price right now $9100 after recovery from $6k. Its hard to watch bitcoin price at that moment. But I am still hold it untill end this year because many prediction about bitcoin price that can reach more than $25k
I hope that bitcoin will rise to around $2500 by December 31 of this year too,but need price over 15k is imporant.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 12:09:36 AM
Hope that all prediction happen very soon. Even cryptocurrency market always high fluctuation but i am expecting drop from $19k to the price right now $9100 after recovery from $6k. Its hard to watch bitcoin price at that moment. But I am still hold it untill end this year because many prediction about bitcoin price that can reach more than $25k

Bitcoin is now slowly increasing and even sometimes the price is dropping a little amount but still i believe it will continue to rise until it reached previous market price margin.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
April 28, 2018, 10:35:01 PM
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 09:27:10 PM
I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

And yet mining is once again looking profitable!

Not all prediction will become reality, but who would not like this information when it is profitable? this should be spread so that everyone would be encouraged to buy and hold bitcoin.
Activity: 51
April 28, 2018, 09:10:02 PM
Yes,i am sure about it because nowadays many of youths are joining into bitcoin and started to work hence our bitcoin is keep on Increasing in market where recently it crossed 9k $ in the last end of year and i guess it is possible to reach further profitable and also good oppurtunity to investors hence this is a green days for bitcoin.
Activity: 840
April 28, 2018, 09:02:32 PM
Bitcoin price right now already reach $9390 and I think bitcoin price already recovery from suffering in a few months. But if you looks on bitcoin dominant, we will know that bitcoin dominant decrease from 45% on last months and right now bitcoin dominant only around 36%. Its altcoin season I am believe
Activity: 210
April 28, 2018, 07:41:43 PM
I think this is really the start of Green days. Because bitcoin today is really slowly rising as well maybe we can gain a lot of profit if we are going to invest it today. The amazing features of bitcoin maybe the reason why bitcoin is now slowly rising. Waiting is really the best strategy on this time because we need to wait for the right time to sell.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
April 28, 2018, 07:11:06 PM
The price of the entire Crypto market is going green and continuing to rise in the future. We can see that the current BTC price is higher than 9k $ after a sharp decline. The market may rise higher by the end of 2018. So keep them up now.
Activity: 111
April 28, 2018, 07:09:01 PM
Green comes when it has gone through a lot of anxiety. Now is the time for us to be happy for the upgrades that have been accomplished. Maybe there will be a bitcoin time to reach $ 10k back. Soon it will be possible and I hope it is so I can sell it. Or even more than that. hopefully.
Activity: 280
April 28, 2018, 07:07:47 PM
Well i hope this is the start that bitcoin and other altcoins will rise again.no more for red days.its start slowly pump day by day .and if bitcoin will pump again more investors will invest.
Activity: 532
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
April 28, 2018, 06:26:48 PM
If we say green days that means its a good news for us. It means more opportunities for us to earn a lot. And it means many is trusting bitcoin that gives us way to have more and more bitcoin and earning.
The market is in green days and good growth but I advise investors not to sleep on the victory and the market can fluctuate at any time. If you are trading then you can take the money you invested and keep the profit to continue trading. It is important to preserve your money.
Activity: 98
April 28, 2018, 05:58:21 PM
And yet mining is once again looking profitable!

mining has always been profitable and will remain profitable and it doesn't matter much how much the price is. the difficulty will always make sure it remains profitable in the same level as always.

the rest i can agree with. and i believe we are going to see $11k before this month ends which will be going back to normal once again.
Yes! It will hit 11k for sure.

everyone is waiting for bitcoin for $ 50000  Grin i to  Grin

and it's gonna happen!
Activity: 308
April 28, 2018, 05:50:32 PM
these analysis and the recent recovery of btc make us thing that the bull season is very near and we can expect the prices to go up and more up once again and hope it will happen soon.
Activity: 156
April 28, 2018, 05:45:56 PM
yes green days are indeed coming for bitcoin. investors are coming back gradually and soon we will see bitcoin rise back
Activity: 140
April 28, 2018, 04:46:07 PM
If we say green days that means its a good news for us. It means more opportunities for us to earn a lot. And it means many is trusting bitcoin that gives us way to have more and more bitcoin and earning.
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
April 28, 2018, 04:15:43 PM
I have been hearing the same forecasts for months. I think we must all be calm and wait because every day there are those who announce the recovery and who announces the death of the btc.
Activity: 203
April 28, 2018, 03:56:26 PM
this is good news for bitcoin, i believe we will see more green days soon for bitcoin and price will sky rocket. the bitcoin idea is a great one and will surely overcome all obstacles sooner than we think
Activity: 224
April 28, 2018, 03:16:19 PM
I think this is really the start of Green days. Because bitcoin today is really slowly rising as well maybe we can gain a lot of profit if we are going to invest it today.
Pages:
Jump to: