Pages:
Author

Topic: Green days are coming for bitcoin - page 24. (Read 2272 times)

hrz
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 06:50:12 AM
bitcoin prices will rebound again, I see bitcoin market now bitcoin again rise in price despite the slow rise slowly,
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
April 28, 2018, 06:38:42 AM
yes it will happen soon and a lot will happen soon this news will trigger a lot of pumps to bitcoin if we will base on the chart we ca see that the correction is over because we already broke the falling wedge only small corrections can possibly happen now before another bearish confirmation in the candles and before that happens we can still have some indicators showing the possible outcome
Activity: 420
April 28, 2018, 05:36:45 AM
yes, hopefully this will continue, a good start for bitcoin back to the highest price, and more stable so altcoin can go up too, because the crypto world has been too long dropped.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 04:45:17 AM
will stop rising now on 9k ..for a while ..,but will rise for sure,only bright future really.,hoping it will pass 20k in month or two now
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 04:26:35 AM
It is true that bitcoin is good and now it is growing to a good level now bitcoin is trading at $9,117 and green days are coming for bitcoin it is a good news for us now to hold because in the near future bitcoin will become legal in many countries and with this change bitcoin value will more rise and now it is fruitful to hold our present amount of crypto and to invest more in the crypto is also a good policy and goof for a successful future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
April 28, 2018, 03:58:31 AM
Currently, all Altcoin and bitcoin are growing again, I always hope the digital price will always grow strong! In line with the market's development needs!
Activity: 29
April 28, 2018, 03:53:44 AM
And yet mining is once again looking profitable!

mining has always been profitable and will remain profitable and it doesn't matter much how much the price is. the difficulty will always make sure it remains profitable in the same level as always.

the rest i can agree with. and i believe we are going to see $11k before this month ends which will be going back to normal once again.
Yes! It will hit 11k for sure.

everyone is waiting for bitcoin for $ 50000  Grin i to  Grin
yes bitcoin will be reach moon
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
April 28, 2018, 03:50:51 AM
These forecasts and opinions seem real, since bitcoin has already overcome the mark of 9200, and there are all chances that in the near future the price will reach 12,000 dollars. But let's not move forward, let's see how it really will be.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
April 28, 2018, 03:36:44 AM
I noticed that every holiday seasons especially december they give profitable amount of income but finding a campaign is hard for the month of December to January. if this continues, then it will be a good idea to hold bitcoin until the end of the year. Hoping for a more greener days or weeks or months or years for bitcoin.
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
April 28, 2018, 03:35:50 AM
Bitcoin is making good trend now im sure everyone in this forum happy for that. I hope this good trend last longer till end of year. I belive that bitcoin will make new record this year. Just extend our patiance and hopes bitcoin will grows bigger.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club
April 28, 2018, 03:25:37 AM
yes, bitcoin is in good trend, i hope it will continue, bitcoin does not come back down low, i will hold it and wait patiently, until bitcoin returns to its highest price, to get big profit.
Activity: 131
April 28, 2018, 03:23:26 AM
now btc is green days,the market is recovery and more stabe,some people said is bulltrap and it will fall again,i think no,the market will grow up,btc will take over 20k usd in this year,we will wait what happen in this year
Activity: 700
April 28, 2018, 03:20:39 AM
Hope that all prediction happen very soon. Even cryptocurrency market always high fluctuation but i am expecting drop from $19k to the price right now $9100 after recovery from $6k. Its hard to watch bitcoin price at that moment. But I am still hold it untill end this year because many prediction about bitcoin price that can reach more than $25k
Activity: 625
Merit: 258
April 28, 2018, 02:55:44 AM
yes it's right, if we look at the current market bitcoin and altcoin prices are experiencing an increase or uptrend. but my advice we should be patient first until the price of bitcoin is really stable
Activity: 236
Presale is live!
April 28, 2018, 03:12:53 AM
Yes, fingers are crossed and waiting for the greener days to come in for the bitcoins to increase its price ten thousand times more than the current value. Hopefully the prices of bitcoins could cross $ 20000 USD soon, and good expertise of bitcoins are of the opinion by year ending the price of bitcoins could even go above $ 50000 USD which will be the highest hit of bitcoins in the history of crypto currencies and mostly there are chances for wider group to accept the bitcoins and block chain technology.
Activity: 367
April 28, 2018, 02:51:22 AM
And they have already come! As we see bitcoin begins to recover and I hope, by the end of the year we can see the update of the previous high cost bitcoin!
Activity: 406
April 27, 2018, 04:26:33 PM
Yes, the price is slow but rising and I could now be a lot calmer since every landing is a lot of stress for me.
Activity: 126
April 27, 2018, 04:20:37 PM
     Bitcoin now are $9000 and i hope it will continur to increase more in this coming this. We don't really know what will be the bitcoin price tomorrow and the next couple of months buy we are bitcoin believer that always believe bitcoin will go up more than price before end of 2017.We are just hoping it will be the start of rising of bitcoin this year.

I think It exceeds its peak rates every year for the last few years now so it allows all hope that bitcoin will recover soon. This may be a good start today and for the next few days.
I really hope that it will continue so that the price will start up again and will reach its peak price of last year which is $ 19,000. I think before the end of the year, bitcoin prices will rise to $ 20,000 because it only repeats the trend every year.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
April 27, 2018, 04:12:41 PM
After this long period of over 4 months while the price was moving up and down around 6000$ and 9000$ I think it's time to see the price passing 10.000$. After June the price should start to go up and stay there for a long time, at least until the end of the year.

I have seen analysts saying bitcoin is going to reach 20.000$ until the end of the year because in at the beginning of the summers starts the bull run.I also think that is going to happen because we all know what happened last year.
Activity: 336
Harmony for One and All
April 27, 2018, 04:04:25 PM
surely it nice when seeing a green green market right now, it very good to our pocket, and i think it can being a more green when it comes to a world cup because russia are accepted bitcoin and i think it can make many people are using it in there
Pages:
Jump to: