Pages:
Author

Topic: Green days are coming for bitcoin - page 26. (Read 2275 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
April 27, 2018, 08:35:07 AM
I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

And yet mining is once again looking profitable!

Let's celebrate for that guys.I know for sure that all of us are happy seing the increasing price in the market.Let's wait  because the prediction might come true that bitcoin will reach $20k and more this year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 08:34:52 AM
bitcoin will rise again just as it will also fall again. That is the very nature of new markets. Because of their novelty they are difficult to accurately value...there are many factors that play into the volatility of this market but the fact is that the cryptomarket and blockchain market is here to stay and helping us....
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
April 27, 2018, 08:33:05 AM
The green days is here and sure to last for sometimes before we have the pump for the year 2018, apology to those that sell in the dip, many thought BTC is a ponzi scheme,they lost out.
Green days are always there and red days also always come to take the opportunity of what we may have to take on we know that we should be patient on what we may hold on so we avoid to sell cause we should be able to think that it may never recover on.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
April 27, 2018, 08:29:31 AM
Yes, nowadays is the green day for bitcoin and hoping it will continue until reaching the dream price 20,000 USD or more than that in the market cap.

the good days of coins are coming hope it will be same price last December

Right, hope so it will be the same like on last year of December that the price hit at 20,000 USD.

The green days is here and sure to last for sometimes before we have the pump for the year 2018, apology to those that sell in the dip, many thought BTC is a ponzi scheme,they lost out.Smiley

Hope it will constantly continue the green day for bitcoin and it will pump simultaneously this year 2018.
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
April 27, 2018, 08:24:50 AM
yes if the bitcoin increases the price that is sure that altcoin will also increase in the market because the price of altcoin will decrease the bitcoin price but it is good to buy an altcoin with the exchanger if the price is knocked down for the bigger price increase You can earn money on cheap altcoin
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 08:24:34 AM
This is best time to invest money in BTC. Don't doubt again. Just put your money in BTC before the price get higher and earn more profit.
Activity: 44
April 27, 2018, 08:22:01 AM
Yes, it's wonderful, the question is, how much bitcoin will grow
copper member
Activity: 518
April 27, 2018, 08:21:01 AM
the good days of coins are coming hope it will be same price last december Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
April 27, 2018, 08:19:34 AM
The green days is here and sure to last for sometimes before we have the pump for the year 2018, apology to those that sell in the dip, many thought BTC is a ponzi scheme,they lost out.
Activity: 238
April 27, 2018, 08:10:19 AM
yaa we all are happy becuase of green market . everyone keep waiting  specially those people who still reserve btc for future . if current market continue then easily btc this year again hit 20 k its everyone prediction. i am always positive and i think btc will be prove it this year growth .
copper member
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
April 27, 2018, 06:42:29 AM
I am also happy to see the prices recovering now. Many of my friends invested at $15000 levels and now they are hopeful that it will cross that mark so that they again come in profit.
Activity: 328
April 27, 2018, 06:38:07 AM
I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

For me, it is good to hear the news that the bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. I think it is the most awaited time of all bitcoin lovers, the time that the price of bitcoin will rise. I hope it will continue in the future so that many people earn profit. The comeback of bitcoin is now starting.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 06:32:59 AM
Bitcoin trend is positive and this is what majority of people have been waiting for so let watch as the green light continues, those who were panicked weeks back can feel relax now.
Activity: 99
April 27, 2018, 04:21:33 AM
Green light for sure, bot not fast lane.
The yesterday's news proved once again that BTC is stable and don't behave like it used to. Binance making more that Deutsche Bank.
But taking that, I can't imagine what can make it rise like it was in the end of '17. Stability makes profits for big players now
Activity: 73
April 27, 2018, 04:19:06 AM
Yes I agree that green days are back.  Now market will rise to new heights.  It may break previous records.  So get ready and welcome the rising sun.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
April 27, 2018, 04:14:45 AM
we have been waiting for them for a long time, now the market has turned around and will only grow to new heights. Maybe by the end of the year we will be 30 000?
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
April 27, 2018, 03:54:23 AM
Let’s see.

This some kind of positive feeds,when after you post this price grows in good value maybe you have done a great analysis on this one.

Suppose that bitcoin are going ups and down still here in $9,000 but the best thing here is wer gaining,and many have seelinh their coins those who has trapped from the dip early of February.
although it's been so annoying to wait for weeks, still we are thankful that it rises a bit, not only for those who were trapped last month but for all those who are panicked that the price might drop lower than the average, besides it is normal to a market to have a bit pull down.
Green day is maybe  the beginning to launch to its  bull run
 as expected, the important thing is if you haven't missed the opportunity. If bitcoin price really soar high there's no meaning if you weren't able to  buy or hold.
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 03:47:57 AM
Let’s see.

This some kind of positive feeds,when after you post this price grows in good value maybe you have done a great analysis on this one.

Suppose that bitcoin are going ups and down still here in $9,000 but the best thing here is wer gaining,and many have seelinh their coins those who has trapped from the dip early of February.
although it's been so annoying to wait for weeks, still we are thankful that it rises a bit, not only for those who were trapped last month but for all those who are panicked that the price might drop lower than the average, besides it is normal to a market to have a bit pull down.
Activity: 130
April 27, 2018, 03:45:01 AM
Yes you can say that. If we see the stats of last month for price of bitcoin that for sure its a green signal for all the bitcoin investors and their losses are going to be filled go some extent.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
April 27, 2018, 03:41:08 AM
Very true. Currently the crypto market continues to be in the green zone. It shows that all the coins are in good condition inside meaning that all the coins are kept rising. A good time to buy and invest. Now everyone who has joined here including me too hopes bitcoin keeps going up and waiting for Bitcoin to reach $ 45,000 or more. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: