Pages:
Author

Topic: Green days are coming for bitcoin - page 23. (Read 2272 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 03:09:07 PM
 believe that green chart would rising up again and good for all the investor who waited too much, bitcoin value maybe doubled now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
April 28, 2018, 03:05:51 PM
That is a very nice one to see, after the challenges, red and red colour day by day, currently is not much like the it used to be and market is serious going high, bitcoin has done it again by over the panic and force news. Bitcoin is the best so far to invest.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
April 28, 2018, 02:36:53 PM
mining is always profitable.  and yes we all can see the market red light turn into green gradually. we are hoping bitcoin to take previous position as were last december. crossing $9000 is not bad at all. just want to see it $19000 again.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
April 28, 2018, 12:08:31 PM
I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

And yet mining is once again looking profitable!

Yes, I have heard so much of this information from market analysts. It looks like bitcoin will do that. We need to buy or dig a bitcoin right now to get a huge profit margin in the future. I will buy 5 bitcoin and hold. thanks for your article has given me motivation in investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
April 28, 2018, 12:06:30 PM
I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

Yes the market is stable again, and I think it will be a good start for bitcoin, and I think this year's bitcoin will again give good returns like in 2017. Bitcoin will turn our dreams into reality.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 11:50:49 AM
I think that's true, some time this bicoin is experiencing price increases in the market. Maybe this is a good time to invest bitcoin I think.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
April 28, 2018, 11:08:28 AM
Well i hope this is the start that bitcoin and other altcoins will rise again.no more for red days.its start slowly pump day by day .and if bitcoin will pump again more investors will invest.

Hope this Green Zone days will last for long. I believe that the market fall times really exhausted many guys here. I am waiting when BTC will go to the Moon.
Activity: 126
April 28, 2018, 10:29:48 AM
definitely yes because we are almost at the middle of the year the pumping season is the last quarter of the year or the holiday season people are rich during this season so i suggest people to buy bitcoin now while the price is cheap or else bitcoin will make another history again  on the last quarter of the year don't get left behind take risk now or else you will not get profit on december which is the christmas i already seen this kind of events many times and seen bitcoin fly high
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 10:26:53 AM
We dont know in the coming months or years if bircoin price will hike, will just wait and i have heard this will be a reality soon and its a big possibility.

I definitely agree with your statement, no one here can be assured when will the green is coming. Just some plausible prediction can be presented. What is certain is that the value of the bitcoin is unstable.
Activity: 78
April 28, 2018, 09:44:08 AM
We dont know in the coming months or years if bircoin price will hike, will just wait and i have heard this will be a reality soon and its a big possibility.
Activity: 316
April 28, 2018, 09:10:32 AM
Now there's a lot more to post here that the green days are the market but the red days are almost all the negative news I see ahahah. But now beautiful market is also fun all the negative saying that BTC is ending their end. It is expected that the market will be well in the coming months.
Activity: 145
April 28, 2018, 09:05:00 AM
oh, yes. Waiting for 15k soon  Smiley I think, it's possible soon.

Yeah I agree, a recovery is looking far more likely now. As sentiment continues to recover I believe we could see new all time highs this year, this rally could likely continue with some pullbacks along the way until the end of the year.
Activity: 84
April 28, 2018, 08:59:11 AM
oh, yes. Waiting for 15k soon  Smiley I think, it's possible soon.
Activity: 238
April 28, 2018, 08:13:40 AM
People tend to forget the fact that volatility is a two-way phenomenon. The situation that has occurred in the last 24 hours is a vivid confirmation of this. Bitcoin demonstrated to us that increasing $ 500 is a matter of several hours for crypto currency. Naturally, such sudden movements cause excitement in the investor environment, however, for bitcoin itself, this is hardly a negative phenomenon.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
April 28, 2018, 08:10:28 AM
I am expecting the green days to occur in the late weeks of the first quarter of the year 2018. The previous year also saw the flying of Bitcoin and altcoins around the month of May so I am expecting a somewhat similar trend. If that does not happen, then I know everyone is more than willing to wait for the entry of the third quarter of the year for a certain pump.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
April 28, 2018, 08:00:04 AM
yes, bitcoin is in good trend, i hope it will continue, bitcoin does not come back down low, i will hold it and wait patiently, until bitcoin returns to its highest price, to get big profit.

I am also in the same phase as you. As for now I am waiting for bitcoin to go back to its 20k$ value before I will sell some of my bitcoins. Though it may be a long wait due to the high resistance in the bitcoin market but soon we will overcome all obstacles and resistance and probably we can hit 20k$ or more by December of 2018.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 07:57:27 AM
Bullrun is coming, Goodbye bloody figures, My expectations would probably 11k at the end of May, This is good start to invest while the value started to recover, I hope it will smoothly pumps up until we reach the moon, Best wishes for everybody:)
Activity: 224
April 28, 2018, 07:45:22 AM
Let’s see.

Price is up then let's all expect a profitable months. This could be a good sign having a healthy market  and this is  the best part of joining in crypto market.
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
April 28, 2018, 07:32:45 AM
I still hoping and trust bitcoin to rise and to become $60k in target this year and where still near in the midyear and I think this is the start of the bull run so keep holding and watch the market always.
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
April 28, 2018, 07:31:40 AM
Let’s see.

Yes I believe you.
The green time has started it time for all bitcoin investors to smile again after all heart wept for some time now and for do who sale or dumped there bitcoin thinking bitcoin is about to crash sorry too take ♥
Pages:
Jump to: