Pages:
Author

Topic: Green market - page 14. (Read 5021 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 04:32:13 AM
this is good strat to buy when the market is in dips.  Smiley I like this ICO project, what's you opinion on investing this summer-autumn in ICOs?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
July 26, 2018, 07:32:17 PM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?
Only for a few days the market turned green, it was hoped that the long-awaited growth would go, but unfortunately today again we see that the market is red and prices are going down again. Again, it remains to wait and hold your coins in anticipation of growth.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
July 26, 2018, 07:31:58 PM
after long red days now we are seeing green market it is good for long terms traders to book some consistent profits hereafter we may see bull run
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 06:41:10 PM
Don't easily trust the green market. It does not mean tgat it will continue to be green. Sometime it suddenly drops again. I think the best time to buy is when yhe market is at the buttom.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
July 26, 2018, 06:27:39 PM
At present, the market is showing positive signs. I really hope that BTC can reach the 10k mark in August. This stops as a sign of high growth at the end of 2018.

But even reaching at 8,000$ mark in less than a month since being down at 5,000$ mark is already a good sign that bitcoin is really back into the spotlight again. I believe this year has something good to offer to bitcoin and the rest of the cryptoworld.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 04:39:41 PM
Now is the time to buy. It is profitable to enter the market, so everything is at the bottom and everything is cheap, but the market will soon grow, as there is a settlement of the crypto currency. Positive news strengthens growth, strong investors come in.
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 11:06:55 AM
this time the market began to increase hopefully will continue to increase,no one knows for sure when it will dump but it will definitely happen,if you ask when is the right time to buy altcoin of course when the dump occurs but I think now is also a good time to buy altcoin because bitcoin is already moving up.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
July 26, 2018, 10:35:40 AM
Well don't just dive into crypto if you're basing your decisions on other people's belief. Better to keep yourself educated since what works for others may not work for you and vice versa.
I agree. In addition, traders say that if someone follows the gurus' signals, not understanding what he is doing, he will not be successful either. You need to learn a lot, before investing or trading.
Activity: 25
July 26, 2018, 10:23:29 AM
I do not think that it will go much down from here. All signs are for recovery only.
Activity: 124
July 26, 2018, 10:17:55 AM
At present, the market is showing positive signs. I really hope that BTC can reach the 10k mark in August. This stops as a sign of high growth at the end of 2018.
Activity: 28
July 26, 2018, 09:58:42 AM
It is very hard to predict this exactly for you but if I had to take chance I will say that bad days are over. It will rise from here now.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 26, 2018, 09:27:17 AM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?
If you are planning to invest in crypto, then it is better to do it now, until the price has grown much.

Well don't just dive into crypto if you're basing your decisions on other people's belief. Better to keep yourself educated since what works for others may not work for you and vice versa.
Activity: 142
July 26, 2018, 08:42:33 AM
If you are planning to invest in crypto, then it is better to do it now, until the price has grown much.
Activity: 168
July 26, 2018, 08:04:45 AM
Now for a long time the price has been growing slowly, it is possible that in the near future there will not be a significant drop in prices.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 26, 2018, 05:25:58 AM
The market volume as a whole should be healthy and the market cap should keep growing. If people start investing in other cryptos it will still increase market cap but not btc price.
Activity: 588
July 26, 2018, 04:36:45 AM
The market is green and will be green, but if there is a chance for a little or a moment to redden then that's when to buy a coin, then hold it until the price goes up and if it is enough for profit then you can sell it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
July 26, 2018, 04:30:50 AM
False alarm. Market is still red although bitcoin move and pump to 8200 dollar . Some altcoins nowadays depends on the ups and down value of ethereum and not on bitcoin that is why all altcoin is still moving downward.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
July 26, 2018, 03:59:08 AM
Monitor the markets, for now, this is very important because if you want to invest should do it. When the market crashed we must invest and the current market conditions are a good thing because the top coin currently in green. But the Bitcoin is currently red and I think selling value will go down.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
July 26, 2018, 03:23:17 AM
We are in July now and the market is green although it has been expected but no one thought it would come this fast. This is a great development, hopefully Bitcoin will reach 20,000 this year.
Well this is because Bitcoin has had a huge hold on the crypto market and has one of the huge market cap in the crypto market so it in one way or another influence the crypto market and its rising trends are followed by the rest of the crypto in the market.

Besides, we have had positive vibes and some good speculations by top experts about Bitcoin that it will rise and will have a value more than $20000 till December. If the pace remained the same. We will have a vibrant market till the end of the year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 25, 2018, 03:06:02 PM
After everyone wanted to buy bitcoin for news about ETF, the market was overheated. But then bitcoin received a correction. However, the market capitalization has not diminished. Bitcoin is transferred to altcoins. The market is green.
Pages:
Jump to: