Pages:
Author

Topic: Green market - page 18. (Read 5021 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 23, 2018, 09:00:28 AM
It seems to me that in a few days there will be a fall and the market will turn red again. Bitcoin has risen in price by 1000 dollars, but other coins do not show such growth. Therefore, we can not say that the market started moving up.
I also think so, only bitcoin has grown, but altcoins have not started to grow. I think the market growth will begin not earlier than October.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 08:47:23 AM
It seems to me that in a few days there will be a fall and the market will turn red again. Bitcoin has risen in price by 1000 dollars, but other coins do not show such growth. Therefore, we can not say that the market started moving up.
Activity: 476
July 23, 2018, 08:31:53 AM
I see the movement in a few days is still normal, there has been no significant shock that makes the change so significant
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 08:28:49 AM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?
Most likely for about a month the price will grow and fall.  But I think there will not be a big drop in prices in the next month.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 06:38:57 AM
This is crypto and I believe there will continue to be pump and dump but if you are thinking of buying any coin, this is a very good time for you to buy as much coin as you desire because the price is low and you can hold to sell when the price gets to a targeted value.
Activity: 361
July 23, 2018, 06:36:06 AM
Good news the market is once again. But I think the good news and bad news now is not GREEN or RED. But how long can it remain there? Red and green are playing hide and seek with the market.
Activity: 42
July 23, 2018, 06:30:17 AM
Let's hope that it will stay like that, hopefully, it will not bring something bad of which we will regret 
Activity: 77
July 23, 2018, 06:23:11 AM
I believe that growth is not stable, and should not be relied upon .
Activity: 168
July 23, 2018, 06:22:02 AM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?
I think it's not worth waiting for when the price falls again and it's better now to buy coins because the price probably will not fall any more.
Activity: 103
July 23, 2018, 06:12:31 AM
Now the market is increasingly green and it's very good.  It seems that after 4-8 weeks, stable growth will begin.
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 02:30:54 AM
I believe that for each person there is a signal when to buy and sell coins. To advise others I think, not very correct. I do not want to hear about the failures that have occurred in people who hoped that they were given excellent advice. No one, I will repeat no one can know how the bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange rate will go. We can only guess, look at the chart, read the news and wait )))
Activity: 98
July 23, 2018, 01:45:36 AM

you can buy altcoin when the price is stable, maybe next month you can buy altcoins, many predictions that the market will recover in a moment. so you do not have to worry and you can buy coins whenever you want.
Activity: 378
July 23, 2018, 01:40:35 AM
Green market is very difficult and unfortunately it is now a rare phenomenon. It seems to me that now we will see the green market only closer to 2019, which can not be described in a positive way
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
July 22, 2018, 08:25:57 AM
green market? I do not see all Altcoin prices go up this year as all market prices are still red and have not shown any real green sign. I think in the year 2018 is the beginning of down all the price drops Altcoin and we can see the current market price is still in a state of red. maybe this is a prediction but it is real it.

Activity: 588
July 22, 2018, 08:17:33 AM
If we are still honest with you, then I do not think that now is the time to rejoice that the market began to turn green, because the market has become very unpredictable, people simply do not understand what will happen in the near future. As always, the camp was divided into two fronts.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
July 22, 2018, 08:15:47 AM
Proposing investments to other individuals is a terrible thought, particularly when it's something so hazardous and unpredictable like crypto. You need to settle on that choice without anyone else's input and trust your own considerations and activities. Try not to anticipate that everything gave will you on a plate. do your own exploration.
Activity: 111
July 22, 2018, 08:11:53 AM
Here is a technique I use these days. I sort coins that have dropped for 10% or more in last 24 hours and then good ones from them. I make good profit in short term.

It seems to me that it's not a sign of anything cause the market may go both up and down, it's 50/50 that you'll earn or lose your money. In general, maybe I am who is mistaken, and I have to think over this strategy. Perhaps there's a grain of truth in it!

Last days the market grew, almost all of the coins at coinmarketcap were green. So that's why he managed to earn.

I wonder if this will happen again for the end of 2018. I hope Q4 would be a really green market for us cryptocurrency people. I am looking at ETH and Ripple market value sky rocketing. Let's all hope for the best. Cheers!
Activity: 96
July 22, 2018, 07:26:49 AM
Now is not a good market, the market is still in red, and prices are still falling. I have not seen the green market this year. And I think the encryption market has been hard to pick up this year.
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
July 22, 2018, 07:26:44 AM
I think we should invest now while the Bitcoin price is still low. It will be back soon and there are many predictions that Bitcoin will surpass the value. I am still very confident that the market will come back green by the end of this year.
Activity: 185
July 22, 2018, 07:23:58 AM
An opportunity to purchase altcoins was when everything was Red, when everything was low and shoddy. That is the point at which you purchase to make the most benefit. Presently everything is on an ascent once more, and it could be abit late now, however you could at present make some benefit at this stage.
Pages:
Jump to: