Pages:
Author

Topic: Green market - page 10. (Read 5021 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
August 02, 2018, 03:37:53 AM
The market today is not organized a lot of coins that are red. Crypto market currently teaches us to be patient. You must keep the coins any longer and you can invest today at Altcoin which has a low value. Crypto market crashed and we will wait until the market recovered.

Currently, the market is in the process of recovery and will continue to move slowly, need to be alert to uncertain movements, be patient to stay on the token until it is fully recovered.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 01:24:47 AM
about the green market is still too early to say, but there are hints of it
Activity: 157
August 01, 2018, 11:44:16 PM
The market today is not organized a lot of coins that are red. Crypto market currently teaches us to be patient. You must keep the coins any longer and you can invest today at Altcoin which has a low value. Crypto market crashed and we will wait until the market recovered.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
August 01, 2018, 06:08:32 PM
Apparently, we will not see a green market this year since a stable decline in the crypto-currency market has begun.
it is true because in this year the market is like a hard-hit curse once the market becomes green for a long time, and in this year that often happens instead the market becomes red continues

I think that the situation on the market is as  a result of the big run we had in the end of 2017. No one is complaining when we have a big grow, but everybody is crying now. Check the price of Bitcoin a year ago.
copper member
Activity: 140
August 01, 2018, 05:35:53 PM
I think that after half a year of bearish trend it is time for bulls. Those who bought bitcoins with prices more than 10,000 dollars will hold them and there is no such a big proposal on the market
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
August 01, 2018, 08:40:51 AM
Apparently, we will not see a green market this year since a stable decline in the crypto-currency market has begun.
it is true because in this year the market is like a hard-hit curse once the market becomes green for a long time, and in this year that often happens instead the market becomes red continues
Activity: 392
August 01, 2018, 08:35:45 AM
actually you should be able to decide for yourself whether to buy and start investing or not, because this is your life and look at the market movement whether it will continue to rise and profitably or not
Activity: 384
August 01, 2018, 08:00:16 AM
before you decide to buy bitcoin, you have to make first what is purpose you buy bitcoin, if you want to hold it, this time is the best moment to buy bitcoin because the price is really low and there are some experts say that bitcoin will hit the higher price on the end of this year
Activity: 490
August 01, 2018, 07:40:47 AM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?
Last time, I saw a stable and long-term green surge only in December last year. What now happens is mockery of any investor and testing the entire market.
Activity: 26
August 01, 2018, 06:03:55 AM
It is impossible to predict if there will be another dump in the near future. You should not wait and invest on current market conditions.
Activity: 204
August 01, 2018, 05:39:30 AM
If you want to buy an Altcoin, you can do it now. See the current market situation surely you will want to invest because of the condition of the coins in the red. Especially for coins that had become the leader of all the coins as Bitcoin Ethereum all down and selling value. And with such a condition that we can use to invest in coins whose value is low.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 03:44:44 AM
I think the possibility of the price of the dump is there, because Cryptocurrency is the price can not be guessed, can rise quickly can also go down very quickly. but if you want to invest, just wait for the right price to invest your capital.

Your speaking on cryptocurrency volatility and your right, price changes like stock market on the graph that people should have a look to organize what will be the next thing they will do.
Activity: 210
August 01, 2018, 12:58:21 AM
We will not see the green market as soon as everyone expects. Whales are not fools, they speculate everything so, that people believe in growth, but it will be a deception and people will lose the remaining money, only after that slow growth will begin, there will not be a sharp rise, too many people are disappointed in cryptocurrency, it takes time to win again trust of investors.
Activity: 140
July 31, 2018, 09:50:07 PM
I say it will be a green market until a few times and after that it is going to be moon market. I hope after this market correction gonna be the best time again for cryptoworld
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 02:53:34 PM
Activity: 196
July 31, 2018, 02:24:48 PM
I would advise you now to buy TDZ tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. It is perspective project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 31, 2018, 12:59:31 PM
Always, after long vertical growths, the market should release steam. This is a natural process, and without it we do not continue to grow.
Activity: 27
July 31, 2018, 11:08:17 AM
If you analyse the current prices, they appear to be the right time to enter. Some are at the lowest for last 1 year.
Activity: 26
July 31, 2018, 09:44:52 AM
I think that you should not wait for a dump to occur. Current prices are a steal for some coins like ripple.
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
July 31, 2018, 09:35:01 AM
I think the market is starting to move up maybe it shows there will be a price recovery and we have to wait a few more months to know for sure the price is really recovering and we can see a green market.
Pages:
Jump to: