Pages:
Author

Topic: Green market - page 20. (Read 5021 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 178
July 21, 2018, 03:56:57 PM
I love the green market. Today the crypto money stock market screens are green colored and I like investors like me. I will continue to keep the tokens and altcoins that are a great potential in the future. holding is the best investment option.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
July 21, 2018, 01:34:14 PM
Sometimes the market turns green, but we should not fall into this trap. Most likely, the whales specifically do this in order for newcomers to think that the market has turned around and invested money in crypto.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 01:32:27 PM
in the market now full unpredictability! on the one hand it is possible and further falling on the other hand I consider that there will be growth. but even if also falling that you shouldn't be upset strongly cryptocurrency it is money of the future, once and gold was almost possible!
Activity: 924
Merit: 12
July 21, 2018, 01:07:44 PM
I can not be sure but i think this is really the right time to buy bitcoin and some altcoins
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
QDAO
July 21, 2018, 01:06:45 PM
dump must always be there, uncle. even if there is a green market there is a hurry to sell it because maybe they are tired of waiting or they are needed money
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 01:03:26 PM
I believe that the market will begin to grow in the fall, and now while the coins are cheap it's time to buy.

yes this is a very good time to buy because the price is low, but we need to remember not all the good coins then we still have to be careful in choosing the coins. I'm sure the market will go up and we can make a profit later on.
Activity: 90
July 21, 2018, 12:31:26 PM
Normally, everyone bear a bag even with relevant falls of price and these bring a capped ascent in value possibly for a forthnight.
Activity: 178
July 21, 2018, 12:29:52 PM
I feel at time that we can buy altcoin with short-term.
Almost alcoins also increase include btc and ethereum.
But I think after then It's will decrease same as law of nature.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 12:28:38 PM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?
I believe that now is the best time for investments and purchases of coins.
Since after the summer everything should stabilize and closer to winter will begin to grow.
Demp, of course, will be, but I'm sure that it will not be before winter, and until the market will not be stable.
Activity: 308
July 21, 2018, 12:26:34 PM
Today I read a funny forecast that bitcoin will rise to 10 thousand, and then it will drop to 5 thousand and will continue to grow to 50 thousand. How do you like this prospect? On the fall to 5 thousand, I think, there will again be a lot of posts that the bubble burst, we go home)
Activity: 336
July 21, 2018, 12:21:13 PM
I miss the green market. At the moment, we see a fall, and it really upsets me. I'm already beginning to lose faith in the fact that the market will go up and become green.
Activity: 24
July 21, 2018, 12:18:14 PM
If you are going to invest for short term, I will suggest picking only from top 100 coins on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 28
July 21, 2018, 12:05:12 PM
Question is how to choose alt coins properly. I mean there are some coins that gave good results even when market was down.
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 01:15:14 AM
maybe now is the right time to buy some coins because right now almost every coin in the market becomes red and it seems that in the near future it will experience a price increase again, but somehow will the price increase will last long or not? maybe the price increase will be as before-which the increase is only briefly and not last long
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
July 21, 2018, 12:56:52 AM
This is actually the best time to buy as much Altcoin as you want to buy before the next bull run. Because it appears that in less than no time from now the price cryptocurrency will skyrocket.
in my opinion is the opposite, wait for the price down first just buy as much as possible later when entering the fourth quarter of this year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 21, 2018, 12:55:15 AM
This is actually the best time to buy as much Altcoin as you would want to buy before the next bull run. Because it appears that in less than no time from now the price of cryptocurrency will skyrocket.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
July 21, 2018, 12:50:40 AM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?

The market is green today because of some positive speculations about cryptocurrency and people are starting to invest again so we can expect higher prices in the future.
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 12:49:32 AM

Well as soon as there is a dump again, then that's the best time to buy some altcoins that have a potential on rising up again. Buy low, sell high for good profits.
Activity: 151
July 21, 2018, 12:42:48 AM
I think it time to buy back; bitcoin has being on a 6 days mooning spree, although it made alts bleed but it is a good sign; I am guessing the bulls are going to surprise us in coming weeks.
Activity: 114
July 21, 2018, 12:37:33 AM
this time i guess there are  still a good pump and drop of the price because the more newbie is engage into crypto currency they do prefer to cut some loses than to hold their coins in the long run, in my opinion last year are more people are engage in crypto currency and they bought btc at the higher price and that is why the dump of the coins continue to cut some of the loses or maybe still waiting for the market to recover and to sell after wards. lets wait until the bitcoin is on the good hands of investor that will hold coins until years of years
Pages:
Jump to: