Pages:
Author

Topic: Green market - page 22. (Read 5021 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 01:15:19 PM
Oftentimes, everyone hodl crypto-currencies against remarkable slumps of gains and these provoke a tamed gains of gains possibly for days.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
July 19, 2018, 10:39:20 AM
I think that now is a very good time, the main thing is not to miss it. Already, the market shows signs of life and is turning upwards. Most of the coins for the week increased in price from 10 to 50%. And I think that this is only the beginning.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
July 19, 2018, 10:28:31 AM
Look at a 1-day graph. That kind of sustained uptrend is really good and a rare sight to see, especially given the recent bearish market. Honestly, it could drop down to $6800 right now and it'd still be a normal dip for this kind of upward movement.
Activity: 462
Merit: 257
July 19, 2018, 09:32:36 AM
The best time to buy was yesterday when the market was not yet green. For active trading is not a good time at any entry point has the opportunity to earn. Generally it is better to be purchased now, because I expect the next correction, caused it will not be a negative news, and the desire of traders to close their long-standing order.
For the past few days the market is green and sometimes the market turns red and unstable,
but I am sure that nowadays many people are investing and waiting for altcoin and the market price is stable,
and can be profitable because already many people are waiting by holding their altcoin.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
July 19, 2018, 09:25:00 AM
The best time to buy was yesterday when the market was not yet green. For active trading is not a good time at any entry point has the opportunity to earn. Generally it is better to be purchased now, because I expect the next correction, caused it will not be a negative news, and the desire of traders to close their long-standing order.
Activity: 264
July 19, 2018, 09:20:18 AM
i dont think we are yet in a perfect green market though there is a  much different positives around the market now, price are now getting up and i know gradually we will get to the desired level we all hope to be soon.on weather it is the best time to invest into the system i think the best time is when the price are low and the logic behind this is that we buy at low price and  sell when the price is high. presently ww are in a middle stage in price so i think we can still buy and hold till when we have a very high market price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 07:30:28 AM
Always prepare your cash to invest when market hits its lower price. thats why we should not buy the coin on one price all in. always provide plan and divide your budget into many bullets so you always ready for price to shoots.
Activity: 616
July 19, 2018, 07:26:06 AM
I finally see that green. The soul already getting warmer, and everyone was so sad the last few months. On account of the purchase, I think we had to do that much earlier. What have you been waiting for? Now, will any growth, but after it there will be the correction. And how many percent down they will do it is not known.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 06:18:13 AM
I really like the fact that market started to go up, we have good chances to earn.
Activity: 182
July 19, 2018, 06:10:15 AM
for me.
you should have a strategy to trade if I buy you a token because you know low value because you can hold it long until the market value increases. You always need a crypto currency for more money.
copper member
Activity: 294
July 19, 2018, 06:07:56 AM
of course for us also a good way we make investments now, because now the price is also still cheap, so we will also get many benefits every day, because altcoin price development is now also starting to increase better in the future.
Activity: 129
July 19, 2018, 06:04:56 AM
For me now it is good to buy altcoin now because prices in crypto currencies market are low. At the same time the bitcoin is low on the price. will soon begin to rise on the market and the chart will turn green.
Activity: 448
July 19, 2018, 06:04:20 AM
 Relax. What do you expect? Bitcoin at 50k in 3 days after a 6 month bear? Bitcoin did a massive jump up. It needs to cool down. Yes, a breakdown is possible. But it looks more like we will get another push upwards in the coming days. There was a previous ceiling at 6,800. Now it may retest the 6,800 level. If it holds, that's very bullish.
Activity: 272
July 19, 2018, 05:58:49 AM
yes, now the market is green, so we are also more likely to profit, with us transact in ALT, by waiting for low prices and we are selling at high prices, as market developments are now also starting to recover with better price increases.
Activity: 1
July 19, 2018, 05:56:15 AM
I will suggest you to invest only in good alt coins even in this stage.  The new alt coins are very risky.
Activity: 23
July 19, 2018, 05:55:15 AM
I think the market will go up from this point. Normally the market will peak at the end of the year
Activity: 99
July 19, 2018, 05:53:48 AM
We've been having an eliplestic advertise for some time now and individuals has a tendency to be terrified of the circumstance with such a significant number of making inquiries whether the altcoin will survive the present turnoil. My modest counsel is that we ought to be persistent with the market as I trust things will before long return to typical at this present circumstances there are few greens with numerous reds so I will guidance we attempt purchase more altcoin available to be purchased in the ideal green days.
Activity: 1
July 19, 2018, 05:50:55 AM
It is already good time to buy alt coins. Most are at their lows in terms of price this year.
Activity: 182
July 19, 2018, 05:48:04 AM
for me it is better to buy a token low market value. because we know low sales by people in the token. then when you buy it you just hold it long until the market value increases so you can sell a larger amount.
so we need a trading strategy.
Activity: 2
July 19, 2018, 05:42:19 AM
How can one give general advice without knowing about coins you want to invest in ?  Some coins are doing well even in current situation.
Pages:
Jump to: