Pages:
Author

Topic: Green market - page 23. (Read 5021 times)

Activity: 895
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 05:41:33 AM
Well, we can see that this is the bear period where all  crypto prices are very low and the market seems like it will not recover but I believe it will recover before the year. If you want to buy any coin, this is a very good time for you to buy any of your desired coin as long as you have spare cash, buy now and hold so that you can sell when the price is high.
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
July 19, 2018, 05:40:30 AM
The most profitable way to buy cryptocurrencies in suitable time is to buy them in the dip of cycle. It always bring a good income when the market is increasing again.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 05:38:24 AM
No one can predict this exactly for you. Check the past trends for last few months for the coins you are targeting.
Activity: 40
July 19, 2018, 05:35:51 AM
There had already been a lot of dumps. Now it is the time of pump and thus you should invest asap.
Activity: 41
July 19, 2018, 05:25:51 AM
I do not think so. With Goldman Sachs making an announcement to enter crypto, prices are now going to move up only.
Activity: 173
July 19, 2018, 05:23:35 AM
Don't be easy with market conditions that are being green. because the market could change at any time. You have to be smarter in seeing an opportunity. If the green market conditions, then it's an opportunity for you to sell. and if market conditions are in red. Then it's a sign that you should buy and hodl.
Activity: 154
July 19, 2018, 05:08:11 AM
Time flies forward and the market starts to grow, so if you do not want to miss the opportunity, then buy now!

In my opinion cna we talk about a green market when Bitcoin hit the first target above 8000 dollar. We are now in an acculumating phase, so the alt coins can go both sides. On long term I think that the market will grow and we will see more green.
Activity: 336
July 19, 2018, 05:05:39 AM
Time flies forward and the market starts to grow, so if you do not want to miss the opportunity, then buy now!
Activity: 22
July 19, 2018, 05:00:55 AM
I do not think there will be big dump in case of major alt coins now. Buy before it is too late.
Activity: 31
July 19, 2018, 04:57:56 AM
I quite doubt about the market at the moment. Although there are some signs of recovery, I'm not sure it will continue in the next few days
Activity: 28
July 19, 2018, 04:50:53 AM
Based on what happened in second half of last year, I will suggest that you buy as much as you can. Also, set a target like 2x or 3x to sell.
Activity: 101
July 19, 2018, 04:50:40 AM
no one can predict when it will happen pump or dump, but all expect the market conditions are always increasing. I think now is the right time to buy because if not now anymore.
Activity: 168
July 19, 2018, 04:46:59 AM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?
a few days ago the market was green and so now the market is red and unstable but I am sure that nowadays many people are investing and waiting for altcoin and market prices to stabilize and can be profitable because already many people are waiting by holding their altcoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
July 19, 2018, 04:44:34 AM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?
The best time to buy coins on which the market was in dump situation. And have so many coins are dip price it was a chance for us to buy of it and hold until the recovery of the market again.
Activity: 84
July 19, 2018, 04:29:40 AM
the right time to buy altcoin is when the price drops, but if you look at the current market situation is indeed decreasing but only slightly, there may still be a possibility for the price to fall again, and when the price is lower than the current it is an opportunity to buy some altcoin
Activity: 64
July 19, 2018, 03:53:02 AM
The crypto money market has turned green in the last two days after the red market. If the resistance continues to show that the green will continue, the outcome may be profitable for everyone. I will hold Ethereum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 03:48:46 AM
It's time for long an cryptocurrency is already undervalued now. I think we can expect good move in cryptocurrency market in coming months.
Activity: 110
July 19, 2018, 03:46:20 AM
Now is the perfect time to buy coins because green day is approaching, if you noticed the value of major coins keeps on pumping everyday, buy it now and gain real profit in the future to set up your lives.
Activity: 276
July 19, 2018, 03:40:45 AM
There is a good news for all of us that the market is turning green gradually after a long spell of depression. It has brought happiness on many. I think it is the right time to buy coins as the market is advancing towards an increase in prices.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
July 19, 2018, 03:38:13 AM
The price is very low now despite the small growth yesterday. Maybe it's an opportunity for us to collect more assets. And then, when the price goes up, it's time to sell.
Not really low compared to last year but I agree that we're still far from the all-time high. Maybe it's just a flash pump that won't drive us to a newest all-time high or maybe im wrong. but if im to compare the price of this year to last year before pumping, it's far better.
Pages:
Jump to: