Pages:
Author

Topic: Green market - page 31. (Read 5021 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 09:31:33 AM
Their is the time for altcoins to rising up and lower the price. Once you had bought today it will increase continuously so better check the market. Because there is other altcoins that price is increasing slowly so choose to buy the best.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 06:01:19 AM
This up and down bullshit come and goes every time. Crypto market has now become some kind of drama where whenever a villian dies another villain pops up.
Activity: 51
July 12, 2018, 05:58:08 AM
 someday there will be at the end of the year because of its cheap bitcoin prices
Activity: 252
July 12, 2018, 05:50:59 AM
Even if the market seems red and at low levels, most of the cryptos are higher compared to the last year prices (before december) . So, don't forget this before buying them. Be careful.
Activity: 182
July 12, 2018, 05:49:06 AM
I hope to see the market green for a long time. I hope this process is over because our power to endure has decreased. I am always going on but I can say that I am really tired of waiting
Activity: 84
July 12, 2018, 05:47:33 AM
Good day everyone.Yes, the market should be green until June 12.Then it will not be long red and again turn the entire market to green!It is worth waiting for the last days of this year and then there will be a maximum price .That's when you can sell!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 03:05:26 PM
I hate those periods in the market when the market is constantly red. Yes, this is a great opportunity to invest heavily. But it is much quieter and more pleasant to live with confidence in the future
Activity: 263
July 11, 2018, 02:41:21 PM
You need to buy cryptocurrency when the market is red, not green. And in General, the red color on the market is already rather tired. Really want positive change, but why they do not
Activity: 406
July 11, 2018, 01:45:53 PM
The market this year is very difficult, especially for investors who choose not to make short-term trades. The equity invested in crypto only decreases and the chance of some reversal in the short and medium term is low.
Activity: 83
July 11, 2018, 01:40:19 PM
I believe that the market are building supports and evolving into a horizontal movement introductory to a small step-up that must stay for some time.
Activity: 196
July 11, 2018, 12:52:45 PM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?
Now is a good time to buy coins.  And if the situation is the same as last year, then at the end of the year there will be good growth.
Activity: 753
July 11, 2018, 08:50:29 AM
I think that now it's time to buy an etherium because the market is red, and even if you look at daily races then you can earn on it. But in general I do not think that by the end of the year there will be a HYIP around coins, I hope that there will be stability
Green market means having pumping and it means market is rising or just a little movement of the market. But its a good sign because it means market is recovering now, and im hoping it will be started for market situation not only red days nowadays but green market. And i think to those who buy crypto when market is red, they're lucky because market is started to rise, and to those who not buyed yet then you have still time to buy a lot.
The prices really grow a little, and I also really want the trend to finally decline and the market recover. In any case, I will wait for the improvement of the situation and acceptable prices for my coins.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
July 11, 2018, 08:44:42 AM
I think that now it's time to buy an etherium because the market is red, and even if you look at daily races then you can earn on it. But in general I do not think that by the end of the year there will be a HYIP around coins, I hope that there will be stability
Green market means having pumping and it means market is rising or just a little movement of the market. But its a good sign because it means market is recovering now, and im hoping it will be started for market situation not only red days nowadays but green market. And i think to those who buy crypto when market is red, they're lucky because market is started to rise, and to those who not buyed yet then you have still time to buy a lot.
Activity: 452
July 11, 2018, 08:31:05 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
July 11, 2018, 01:49:39 AM
so many chances that we can say its the best time to buy altcoins for this green day, i think much safer if we stay in btc or ethereum this time. market is not yet stable or jump first to usdt to get safer. hold and wait for the right time and if you feel a signal from a very accurate source.
Activity: 229
July 11, 2018, 01:31:54 AM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?
probably now is the best time to buy altcoins, the market is well subsided and gives an opportunity to purchase well, I think by the end of the year there will be a good price increase.
The decision should be made by yourself.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
July 11, 2018, 01:24:55 AM
Now back red market..bitcoin price not stable this month..i think just stay hold popular coin like eth ltc..very high risk to buy new altocoin at market..

After enjoying a week of good gains in the last week, we entered the bear market again. I haven't checked what triggered this panic again, but it shows that the bears is still not out and the much anticipated bull run is not happening. I do hope that we can bounce back relatively easy because bitcoin and other alt coins are cheap again so its time to accumulate and wait for another green before making such profit.
Activity: 125
July 11, 2018, 01:18:25 AM
I have not seen the green market this year. The encryption market has been very bad this year. It has been falling and has not recovered. And just a few days ago, the price of the encryption market went through another wave of decline. I think the encryption market is hard to recover this year.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 11, 2018, 01:11:52 AM
if you have enough funds I think it's okay to buy bitcoin now. not necessarily also you long wait bitcoin prices cheaper than the current price. bitcoin is great for long-term investments. so as a trader must be smart in exploiting the decline in the market to buy and sell when high prices to get high profits.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 11, 2018, 01:05:15 AM
Today the market has again turned red probably because of another hacking of the stock exchange. Guys, you noticed that as soon as the market starts to turn green, negative news appears immediately and it's already fed up.
Pages:
Jump to: