Pages:
Author

Topic: Green market - page 28. (Read 5021 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 01:08:04 PM
The entire market and the  charts are looking good at the moment, so there is nothing to be worried about, just be quiet and try to buy as many altcoins as you can while all the prices keep going as cheap as they are at the moment, enjoy guys
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 01:04:45 PM
We all are suffering the red markets these few months, so it will be a pleasure and delightful to see green market and I hope we can see long bull run until next year.
Activity: 182
July 15, 2018, 12:02:45 PM
I Personally think that it is good time to buy alter coins now. because crypto currency market value is now low compare to last year.
Activity: 196
July 15, 2018, 11:23:34 AM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?
Now is a good time to buy coins.  Yes, maybe the price will fall a little in the future, but you can still make profit in 5-6 months.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Your professional profile on the blockchain
July 15, 2018, 09:38:46 AM
Today the market is green. But my investment portfolio has increased slightly. I think that we will get profit only when the market will grow for several weeks.

It's just a temporarily increasing of market which i think of it because there is no big headlines about crypto news in a digital news portal. But basically, there is an up and down of market in this severals weeks ago.
I also assume that this is temporary growth and there is still a chance of reaching the next bottom. I will think that the growth of the market began only when bitcoin will cost at least 7300.
Activity: 145
July 15, 2018, 09:28:47 AM
I think the price will start to grow only after 2 months.  Now there will be a small increase, but then immediately the price will fall.
Activity: 121
Merit: 5
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
July 15, 2018, 08:00:20 AM
Why is the subject so misleading? The market is down right now. But i wish to see a green market soon Smiley
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
July 15, 2018, 07:55:57 AM
Today the market is green. But my investment portfolio has increased slightly. I think that we will get profit only when the market will grow for several weeks.

It's just a temporarily increasing of market which i think of it because there is no big headlines about crypto news in a digital news portal. But basically, there is an up and down of market in this severals weeks ago.
Activity: 62
July 15, 2018, 07:55:44 AM
I have not seen the green market this year, and the encryption market is basically in a red state this year. And the price of cryptocurrencies has fallen a lot. We have lost a lot in this year's encryption market, and I hope that the encryption market will recover as soon as possible.
Activity: 295
July 15, 2018, 07:52:54 AM
Now its good time for buy in, even if there will be a dump, it will be not more than 10-20%, and after I hope we will see fast recover to the Jan 17 prices
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 07:50:40 AM
now is a good time to buy for a long time. for example, for six months or even a whole year. I have no doubt that by the summer of 2019, prices will fully stabilize and bitcoin will cost at least 15 thousand dollars
But I do not think that it will continue like this for more time, let's wait to see how it will develop in the next few months, but I am more than sure in the long run the price will go green, but now at the moment, it takes time.
Activity: 18
July 15, 2018, 07:39:32 AM
Personally, the levels are building up and going into a lateral wandering introductory to a decent climb that might persist for a quarter.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 15, 2018, 05:47:28 AM
now is a good time to buy for a long time. for example, for six months or even a whole year. I have no doubt that by the summer of 2019, prices will fully stabilize and bitcoin will cost at least 15 thousand dollars
Activity: 33
July 15, 2018, 05:39:22 AM
It's at the bottom and it's time for you to buy Altcoin. Perhaps the market will only go sideways until it rises.
Activity: 69
July 14, 2018, 02:14:48 PM
for now, the market is down and now is the right time for you to buy altcoin and hold altcoin that you have today. Everyone hopes the market will recover as quickly as possible, and that is the right time for you to sell the coins you own. My advice before you buy a coin, analyze the coin for good or not for the future, read their roadmap well and follow their community on the telegram, so you get valid data.
Activity: 77
July 14, 2018, 01:42:31 PM
Still the best time when the market is stabilizing. And not falling.
Activity: 224
July 14, 2018, 01:37:45 PM
Still not green. The market has turned into red again today. We're in a bearish phase, so as long as we do not break an important resistance, we will always remain in this uncertainty phase, every altcoin will do the same luck time for us.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
July 14, 2018, 12:11:06 PM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?

now is a good time to buy altcoin, as altcoin prices are falling and will rise in the near future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 14, 2018, 12:07:09 PM
Yes the best time is buy crypto when market get dumped the prices is mostly lower it can be,then u sale on pump thats how it works in crypto world.Several things take the crypto prices fud,pump,dump,ban,whales other factors...
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
July 14, 2018, 12:01:33 PM
crypto is currently in a red or dump position, I think for green back will take a long time, my prediction of green market back in early 2019. so now is your chance to collect tokens by buying them at cheap price.
Pages:
Jump to: