Pages:
Author

Topic: Green market - page 26. (Read 5021 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 07:39:39 AM
There are good news in the crypto currency market and this is reflected positively in the stock market. The color of the graphics looks green now. I hope this will continue.
Activity: 423
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com
July 17, 2018, 03:04:44 PM
I just suggest do not be fooled by this condition and always be vigilant and use your funds safely and carefully, the correction may happen again in 1 or 2 days ahead
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
July 17, 2018, 03:04:37 PM
The market right now is recovering but if you see the situation of cryptocurrency right now I think it will drop again sooner or later. So If you're a trader better check the movement of the market from time to time so that you will know what to do in the situation.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 03:03:23 PM
Monday was unusually green and the reason for that is not know yet. Though coinbase news of listing five new coin might have affect the market positively, but market turn around is long over due.
Activity: 196
July 17, 2018, 03:01:01 PM
Today you can see green market  because BTC praise  is  increase  . do to all crypto   praise  increase  so you went to sell the  bitcoin at market is green.
Activity: 24
July 17, 2018, 02:46:42 PM
Actually, the levels are consolidating and going into a extended movement foregoing a likely step-up that could continue for a season.
Activity: 168
July 17, 2018, 10:20:52 AM
I believe that the fall will continue and the best time to buy when the market stops falling and stabilizes

I hope that you are wrong. I am waiting for the fastest stabilization of the market. It seems to me that people are already exhausted. It is not profitable for the whales. I believe in the better future of the crypto.
I also think that soon the market will stabilize and the price will start to grow.  The third day the market is green.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
July 17, 2018, 09:50:23 AM
I believe that the fall will continue and the best time to buy when the market stops falling and stabilizes

I hope that you are wrong. I am waiting for the fastest stabilization of the market. It seems to me that people are already exhausted. It is not profitable for the whales. I believe in the better future of the crypto.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 17, 2018, 08:37:42 AM
All analysts forecast a turn of the turn after the mark of 6800. But I think that these forecasts are from the 50/50 level) In any case, August promises to be informative. But today blokfolio very happy
Perhaps the market and the truth begins to grow, but a reversal in the opposite direction can happen at any time. It is still too early to talk about the growth of the market, but it seems to me that this time the market start to recover.
Activity: 19
July 17, 2018, 08:30:19 AM
Keeps going up 5% then down 10% lol.
Activity: 122
July 17, 2018, 04:28:44 AM
I am sure that this green indicator of a trend of coins is the beginning of revival of coins. Though it it isn't so stable, but it gives us chance to buy and invest from large altcoins to a maximum. Just wait and observe and be convinced of it.
Activity: 157
July 17, 2018, 04:12:53 AM
i think we had some bad news, so hope that everything will be not too bad
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
July 17, 2018, 04:12:27 AM
You need to settle on that choice without anyone else and trust your own particular considerations and activities. Try not to anticipate that everything gave will you on a plate... do your own particular research.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 04:11:23 AM
For one moth long we see this little green markets, but very son graphics turns around to 180 and falls more then was before
Activity: 4
July 17, 2018, 04:10:41 AM
Market is somewhat bearish, so you can simply sit tight at the costs to dump somewhat more. In the event that you trust that the market will recuperate some time soon, you can purchase now and regard this bear advertise as a shopping rebate, clutch your speculation and sit tight for the positively trending business sector to begin.
Activity: 84
July 17, 2018, 04:10:20 AM
Being an investor in the crypto market I am happy to see positive signals from the cryptocurrency market. I am holding BTC and some altcoin I feel optimistic because they start showing signs of price increase. i love "green market"
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
July 17, 2018, 04:08:56 AM
Lucky for those with patience, green market will be around the corner. With the current news that bitcoin is application for legalization through SEC and once this is approved, there will be massive change in the current price. Many people will further trust bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. Good luck guys.
I hope it really happens. There will be at least a small green clearance in this ever red market (it really fell sharply compared to 3 months ago)
Activity: 171
July 17, 2018, 04:07:12 AM
Lucky for those with patience, green market will be around the corner. With the current news that bitcoin is application for legalization through SEC and once this is approved, there will be massive change in the current price. Many people will further trust bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. Good luck guys.
I think you're right.  And I think it used to be a bad idea to sell coins.  Anyway, after the fall, the price of coins begins to grow.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
July 16, 2018, 05:31:35 PM
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
July 16, 2018, 05:25:32 PM
All analysts forecast a turn of the turn after the mark of 6800. But I think that these forecasts are from the 50/50 level) In any case, August promises to be informative. But today blokfolio very happy
Pages:
Jump to: