Pages:
Author

Topic: Green market - page 33. (Read 5021 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 11:45:19 AM
today the market has a big dump . All crypto is down 5-30%  , i  think crypto will green against for 3 next day. Then BTC will down to $2k ( maybe $4k) .
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
July 10, 2018, 11:43:07 AM
I would not expect the market to grow in the next six months. Green days, red days, they will be replaced without a global rise or fall
Expect that market usually may fall and may up again. Green and red market always happens and volatility occur so the most decisions if good buy is know the risks first. We cannot tell when is the next rise so know the risks and buy only if you can afford in crypto of losing or winning to earn profit.
And I think that even in the red market you can make a big profit, but you need to choose only promising coins and weed out useless coins.
Lol that will not in fact that when you are seeing the market gets red and it will give a huge impact to the majority of coins especially the major coins are still pegging with the bitcoin on its trend. And that's not true if you can generate a huge amount in the red market. That's a crap.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 11:41:20 AM
it seems today can not be said the market has started to recover, it may still take until Q4 2018 or even later in 2019, but I still see there is a positive future
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 11:39:33 AM
Best time to buy altcoins is when market is down, you will get them cheap at dip. But no one can predict when market will be up or down......it depends on demand and supply of any particular coin.
Activity: 289
Semux BFT consensus algorithm
July 10, 2018, 06:47:02 AM
I would not expect the market to grow in the next six months. Green days, red days, they will be replaced without a global rise or fall
Expect that market usually may fall and may up again. Green and red market always happens and volatility occur so the most decisions if good buy is know the risks first. We cannot tell when is the next rise so know the risks and buy only if you can afford in crypto of losing or winning to earn profit.
And I think that even in the red market you can make a big profit, but you need to choose only promising coins and weed out useless coins.
Activity: 70
July 10, 2018, 06:37:16 AM
The market is gradually becoming green as the cryptocurrency market has recovered slightly. However, no one knows when the market is going to recover fully as their are couple of good and bad news in the industry in the former months. But hopefully, the bulls would definitely be back .
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 10:36:29 PM
The best time to buy altcoin varies according to the person's own decision and the selected  altcoin. Altcoin's road map, new developments, Bitcoin movements etc. are the things to be aware of to determine the best time.
Activity: 288
July 09, 2018, 10:21:48 PM
There is this sign to show the situation. But if we want to really stabilize, we need to see the market adjustment for the next few months.
Activity: 84
July 09, 2018, 10:18:31 PM
I don’t know it is good time to buy or not. There is a common strategy is the season of a bear market is the best time to buy. It was proven for many years that the crypto market will bounce back stronger after a series of dips. But I think this situation is different than others so we have to make our decision at our own risk based on our own market research.
Activity: 24
July 09, 2018, 12:07:49 PM
Nobody can predict what will happen in this world. But i think it is time to invest altcoins. The prices are very dip now.
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
July 09, 2018, 09:31:24 AM
It would be nice to have a sustained bull run wouldn't it? I really do hope the 2nd half of this year will be a lot more positive than the first half was, but at this point it's hard to know.
I am satisfied with the fact that at the end - beginning of the year will be a good growth. Everything that happens now, I'm just waiting for the bottom for many coins and buy them.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
July 09, 2018, 09:25:39 AM
everybody can not predict when the market will come back green, now we can only monitor and hope for the market to go green again.
I agree with you mate.We can't predict when the value will started to rise up or not.The only people that can predict was the millionaire people because they controlled when they are going to buy or sell.
The second stage of growth is about to be marked by the arrival of institutional investors. I hope that this will happen very soon, very many are looking and are beginning on the sly enter.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 02:06:33 AM
It would be nice to have a sustained bull run wouldn't it? I really do hope the 2nd half of this year will be a lot more positive than the first half was, but at this point it's hard to know.
Activity: 70
July 09, 2018, 02:03:59 AM
I do no think there will be  any major or serious dump when it comes to the main coins, but for other altcoins, i have seen some fluctuations, where an altcoin will dump so much and when it rises, it rises with great dexterity. So, the main thing i think you can do is to investment into these altcoins.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
July 08, 2018, 07:55:35 PM
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
July 08, 2018, 07:52:22 PM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?

Although the prices are very low now, not expecting new dumps can be very wrong for the future. Because, cryptocurrencies have really volatile prices, and it is always very hard to make prediction about the future prices.
Activity: 126
July 08, 2018, 02:51:44 PM
Activity: 155
July 08, 2018, 02:45:52 PM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?
I think it's better to wait a few more days.  A very big chance that the price will fall again and then it is worth buying coins.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
July 08, 2018, 08:20:19 AM
The best time to buy altcoin is when the market goes dump, and always think that in crypto if you want to invest, there is a so called RISK. Crypto is volatile it rise and fall at the same time, so always check and monitor the movements on the market. And remember if you are investing in crypto, make sure that you pick the right coin/s to gain a good profit.
Activity: 140
July 08, 2018, 08:13:03 AM

I would say now is the best time to buy altcoins. The price of altcoins depends on the market rate of the Bitcoin. After all, it is the whole market that goes up and down, not just one coin. We all know that we had gone through a market depression these past few weeks. With the current market status, it is not impossible that it could be the beginning of the market value of the whole crypto going up again. So I say now is the best time to buy cryptocurrency.  
Pages:
Jump to: