Pages:
Author

Topic: Green market - page 36. (Read 5021 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 11
July 04, 2018, 09:31:13 AM
It's gratifying that people do not start shouting about the beginning of big growth with little market movement. Many understand that this can simply be a rollback in a downtrend.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 09:22:08 AM
everybody can not predict when the market will come back green, now we can only monitor and hope for the market to go green again.
true, no one can predict market conditions, but now the market conditions are slowly getting green. bitcoin and altcoin prices slowly begin to rise. hopefully continue to increase at least until the end of the year.
Activity: 58
July 04, 2018, 09:12:32 AM
market field. One thing for all people. Hard was sure, it can be down. The problem and full risk ro when trade in this phase
copper member
Activity: 546
July 04, 2018, 09:09:27 AM
We've been having an eliplestic market for a while now and people tends to be scared of the situation with so many asking questions whether the altcoin will survive the present turnoil. My humble advice is that we should be patient with the market as I believe things will soon go back to normal at this present times there are few greens with many reds so I will advice we try buy more altcoin for sale in the perfect green days.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
July 04, 2018, 09:06:13 AM
You never know for sure when the dump is gonna take place but you can invest in the cryptocurrencies when the market is red and then wait for the market to go up before you sell
That is why holders are the most profitable "traders" in very long time. Also holders of share are more profitable than many traders. Money means time Smiley.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 09:05:13 AM
The market is starting to recover, this is my opinion on this matter. Because now it is important that people start to believe in the market again, although it became much harder after that serious fall, but it was done for a reason.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 04, 2018, 09:03:26 AM
You never know for sure when the dump is gonna take place but you can invest in the cryptocurrencies when the market is red and then wait for the market to go up before you sell
Activity: 83
July 04, 2018, 09:01:34 AM
The market is gradually becoming green as the cryptocurrency market has recovered slightly. However, no one knows when the market is going to recover fully as their are couple of good and bad news in the industry in the former months. But hopefully, the bulls would definitely be back .
Activity: 88
July 04, 2018, 05:54:31 AM
You just have to look at the price of bitcoin to see what's going on. If bitcoin sells in panic, the best time to buy altcoin is now.
Activity: 70
July 04, 2018, 05:34:00 AM
The market is gradually becoming green as the cryptocurrency market has recovered slightly. However, no one knows when the market is going to recover fully as their are couple of good and bad news in the industry in the former months. But hopefully, the bulls would definitely be back .
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 04:57:25 PM
The market, although green, but it is still at the bottom. Do not say it, but it's the best time to invest.
Activity: 182
July 03, 2018, 04:56:23 PM
Mostly, people hoard crypto-currencies undeterred by unbearable loses of previous gains and they provoke a modest advances in levels easily during 10 days.
Activity: 89
July 03, 2018, 11:38:40 AM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?

do not listen to what people suggest, sometimes they do not do that. so it's better to follow our will, because we are investing not them. They sometimes just make the situation worse.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
July 03, 2018, 11:04:28 AM
I love this green.we have been 2 days in this condition.and I hope its keep continue,so bullish can run 1 more time for 2018.but from what I saw the price is jumping.its not normal for long bullish.its feels like whale try to manipulate the price.maybe some expert can tell us what's going on in these 2 days.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
July 03, 2018, 10:57:24 AM
Such volatility is exactly what been scaring away traditional investors. We really need Governments to specify clear guidelines regarding crypto so every day investors can invest and we really need some stability.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 10:36:31 AM
Current market being puppeted big time by the big boys. I see this going nicely to around the 7k mark then back to 6k. Rinse repeat. Easy cash for the players. If we could only have the investors come in, buy and hold. When will we get the Buy & Hold people in again!
Activity: 48
July 03, 2018, 10:34:00 AM
Looks like BTC want to recover now, I see all altcoins also try to follow. I think now is best time to buy some coins. There is 2 particular ones I follow, both has good news this week, which will make me money Wink Hopefully.
Activity: 350
July 03, 2018, 10:33:35 AM
Green days are hard to see this year. This year's encryption market is basically red. Occasionally see the green days, but it began to fall again after a few days.

Do not loose hope, BER months are coming, and for sure you will going to see the green market again, just like in the year 2017, on the fourth quarter of the year the crypto boom and the price go up high into its highest peak.
Activity: 50
July 03, 2018, 10:32:18 AM
Yeah i see green market as of this moment and we do not know if there are any dump in cryptocurrency. That was a hard time when bitcoin market price could barely move and make a market price increase. That was not a good time for the investors or holder of bitcoin. Anyway we have to hold now because there is a good sign already that bitcoin will go strong.
Yes, the crypto market is starting to turn green and could it continue or just a trap? Steps to stay put is a good option to get stronger and stay green.
Activity: 98
July 03, 2018, 10:32:08 AM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?

I just hope that the green market will come but it looks like its difficult to achieve a profitable market for now because until now the market is too weak and still no signs of recovering.,
Pages:
Jump to: