Pages:
Author

Topic: Green market - page 40. (Read 5021 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 05:45:29 AM
Bitcoin is gaining capitalization, so soon there will be a sharp and short-term growth of the altcoins, I'm waiting for the moment and I wish everyone a profit on the sale before the next capitalization fall.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
June 27, 2018, 04:14:03 PM
To take advantage of the market is great to invest is SPOTCOIN which is an exchange that will pair up all NEO tokens including GAS.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
June 27, 2018, 04:10:20 PM
I rarely suggest to someone my ideas and proposals for investment. After all, these are always certain risks, and the market can not be called sustainable. In any case, the decision must be made independently, guided by facts and intuition.
green situatikn noe does ot mean that you do not have to worry for the future and can give up all your efforts, good lukc
Merit: 102
June 27, 2018, 04:09:41 PM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?
so, congratulations, i am glad that the market is green again and it means that there are a lot of good things coming
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 04:08:24 PM
I rarely suggest to someone my ideas and proposals for investment. After all, these are always certain risks, and the market can not be called sustainable. In any case, the decision must be made independently, guided by facts and intuition.
Activity: 70
June 27, 2018, 09:34:48 AM
The market moves in cycles and no particular cycle will last forever. Before now there was a bear market that lasted for months and now the bulls are here. They will last for their own period and the bears will be back. The cycle keeps  going on and on.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 01:06:54 PM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?
If you want to start investing, you should buy coins when the price goes down. And I suggest you should have a Plan for the future to earn a profit. Like a prediction, a target price, and take advantage of an opportunity.
Indeed, the more we can see the development of the market, although today the market looks green, but I do not believe this growth will be long. I think we should be very careful when buying crypto now. No need to expect that the market will grow, as at the end of last year.
Activity: 526
markaccy.io
June 26, 2018, 01:00:00 PM
If you want to start investing, you should buy coins when the price goes down. And I suggest you should have a Plan for the future to earn a profit. Like a prediction, a target price, and take advantage of an opportunity.
Activity: 1
June 26, 2018, 12:47:18 PM
Lots of experts said lots of things about market. Some said it's going to go up, some predicted downfall. So nothing is sure, it's better to take profits when you're earning something. Don't investment more than you can afford to lose which is the first rule of investing in crypto. Always remember and do your own research. Don't fall for any trap. As far as I am concerned, I am very bullish on crypto in next 3-5 years. Won't be selling anything before 2020 atleast. Let's see what it has in store for me Smiley
June 26, 2018, 12:38:15 PM
the only coins i will advice u to invest in is eth and bitcoin in this time of bad market
Activity: 109
June 26, 2018, 12:31:21 PM

Best time to buy altcoins? When the price gets dump again, now more coins are getting dump and that is a good signal to but altcoins now. Buying altcoins in a low value and selling it with a high value.
Activity: 187
June 26, 2018, 12:25:47 PM
this is not a greenday or a market i guess, its like opposite fomo, its nice seeing green and recovering from red lines. its slowly stable the lines, i think scalping to alts makes enough profit.
Activity: 142
June 26, 2018, 12:18:39 PM
I noticed that the market gave a small leap up and the altoons immediately threw it to the top, I think if this will continue, then you need to hurry with the attachments because it will be late but whether it will always or now again everything goes down we do not know!
Activity: 336
June 26, 2018, 12:17:26 PM
The green days are coming soon ,the 200 days correction is almost over and the green bulls are getting ready to start their long-run again,so I am trying to catch the moment when the market hits its absolute bottom then I am going to fill my bags up with promising coins.
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
June 26, 2018, 12:15:19 PM
The best time to buy altcoins is when its price drops and the market is red. Because this is definitely a profit especially when the market is going back to normal. This is what pro-traders do so they make a big deal and this is what we should learn. However, select altcoins and look at its ability to return to the previous price
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
June 26, 2018, 12:13:40 PM
market is down again and this another good opportunity to buy some good altcoins and wait for the green market days to come again so that you can make some great profit again.
Activity: 84
June 26, 2018, 12:11:33 PM
It's really up to you on how you will manage your portfolio. Not of us can accurately predict the market conditions of the coins because it is very volatile. Still, green market has a long way to go. Feel free to explore and experiment if you have some extra time and money.
Activity: 95
June 26, 2018, 06:54:18 AM
that would reveal a dump then it is necessary to look at the market in more details. but in general, if you look at the charts, many of the coins have shown a reversal pattern, and we can see growth in the coming months.
Yeah, but I'm not sure if the growth will be strong. Now the market is jumping in the range of 20% of the rate of two months ago. So if there is a reversal, the maximum on such percentage.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
June 26, 2018, 06:52:15 AM

The market is unpredictable but the best time to buy altcoins is when the market is down.
Activity: 53
June 26, 2018, 06:50:08 AM
The market still did not come to the desired levels. At the moment when Altcoin is taken and valued, Ethereum or Bitcoin should be taken. But now we have to invest in doing good research.
Pages:
Jump to: