Pages:
Author

Topic: Green market - page 38. (Read 5021 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 02:14:07 AM

we all want to be a green market, but the current green image is not what we want. even if they do not come to their old prices, a quick action is needed.
Activity: 70
July 01, 2018, 02:11:54 AM
I see that the market is gradually becoming green. After all, the recovery of the crypto market is already noticeable. But so far no one really knows when it will be possible to recover completely taking into account external factors.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 07:50:19 PM
Nobody knows for sure what will happen in the market. Nobody can give you 100% correct advice. And no one will be responsible for your money. Therefore, study the market and make a decision yourself  Wink
Activity: 415
Merit: 103
"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
June 30, 2018, 07:25:11 PM
The answer is easy and it lies in your question: buy them when they will be dumped. In other case, you will be the one, who bought on the top and sold on the deep. By the way today is a good price for buying many projects. But never invest more than you can afford to lose. Crypto is risky and you have to be careful. Especially if you don't have much knowledge about the project you want to invest.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 02:20:30 PM
Personally, I am convinced that the entire situation in the crypto market directly depends on the state of BTCK. When the BTC starts to go up, then the price of most altcoins also starts to increase. This fact must be taken into account.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 11:17:30 AM
I don't see a green market today. I hope there will be a positive mood soon and the market will start to grow.
Activity: 139
June 30, 2018, 11:00:17 AM
Any green indications now on the market is just a fluctuating thing. If we could all follow up well, we will see the rate at which coin prices dips is actually much more then how they heal.
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
June 30, 2018, 10:46:27 AM
Today it's nice to go to coinmarketcap. Although not strong, but still a green market. It would be our luck if this was every day. Let's see how this little growth will end
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
June 30, 2018, 10:40:06 AM
Right now is actually the best time to buy, a lot of great project tokens are trading for very good price. A lot are still undervalued lost ICO and will pump at an exponential rate when the next bill market begins. I believe lending block belongs to this category but this is not a financial advice, so don't make any investment decision based on this information rather it is best to do your own research.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
June 30, 2018, 10:33:09 AM
yes there must be a time when bitcoin prices start going up there will be some people doing dumps. best when prices are as low as in recent months whose prices are low. but today I see the market is getting healthy and everything is getting green
Activity: 169
June 30, 2018, 10:28:16 AM
Green market, I did not see this year. The encryption market has performed very poorly this year. Basically what I see is the red market. I hope the green market will come as soon as possible.
Activity: 123
June 30, 2018, 10:27:11 AM
for now looks better and promising for the future, but I am ready to repeat this every day, and will always pay close attention to the projects that go to ICO, namu in late April or early May. In general, they are worth noting, because at that time the market will be green. I've seen many teams delay their ICO requirements on days when the market is expected to rise. It's a great strategy
Activity: 155
June 30, 2018, 10:26:18 AM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?
The best time to buy will always be the time that we all missed, because it was then the best time to date, but to be honest, I think that people never know when there will be a really good time to buy, because that the market always works differently.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
June 30, 2018, 10:21:23 AM
Market are green, and bitcoin seems to recover to 6500 and altcoin will also recover to. Im predict market cap will soon hit 300 billion again. I hope bitcoin could reach 7k again so the market will become stable and there will be positive grow in this year.
Activity: 126
June 30, 2018, 10:21:12 AM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?
We all know that the market is like a cycle and there are no paritcular cylcle that will last for a long time. Before it reached this time it was a bear market that only lasted for months, and at this present of time the bulls are here. It will last its own period and the bears will be back soon. The cycle will continuously go as time passes.
Activity: 406
June 30, 2018, 10:06:53 AM
The market moves in cycles and no particular cycle will last forever. Before now there was a bear market that lasted for months and now the bulls are here. They will last for their own period and the bears will be back. The cycle keeps  going on and on.
In getting bitcoin there is a capitalization, so soon there will be sharp and short-term altcoin growth, I am waiting for now and I hope everyone will benefit from the sale before the next capitalization falls.
Activity: 25
June 30, 2018, 09:59:30 AM
In my view, the charts are building up and moving into a smooth movement prior to a limited boost that would endure for a quarter.
Activity: 68
June 30, 2018, 05:30:58 AM
The market moves in cycles and no particular cycle will last forever. Before now there was a bear market that lasted for months and now the bulls are here. They will last for their own period and the bears will be back. The cycle keeps  going on and on.
Activity: 97
June 30, 2018, 02:36:42 AM
I do not think all coins are green. Some coins are still in red on the market. I am also confused as to what affects the price of each coin differently or equally.
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 29, 2018, 01:09:11 PM
Unfortunately, we still do not see the green market. Everything is redder than red, and continues to blush. Nerves on the verge. And already thoughts have left to throw the basic work, here and so - hope for one crypt it is impossible.
Pages:
Jump to: