Pages:
Author

Topic: Green market - page 73. (Read 5021 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO
April 08, 2018, 02:48:08 PM
Do learn some basic both technical and fundamental analysis for you to know when would be the best time to get in or get out with your each trade,most of the people who are getting rekt are those ones who are trying to trade blindly or without using analysis,trading with that luck and intuition wouldnt give you good results and i have seen a lot of people losing all of their money in an instant.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
April 08, 2018, 02:45:35 PM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?

Pretty scary to admit but I think that this isn't the bottom yet or the end of the bearish season. I think that the bearish season will be lasting extremely longer than the past years in this crypto currency industry. The reason as to why I have such a speculation is because looking at the all time high last year, and how much it sank up to this day, I think a lot of newbies and even some veterans that might have invested on the hype's peak have lost a lot of investing funds which is why I think that they won't be going anywhere near the this industry for quite some time. Which then will lead to longer periods of bearish market.
Activity: 210
April 08, 2018, 02:44:31 PM
You need our opinion? Start reading how to use technical analysis because it could save you ass from getting rekt ,because you are literally going to be torn apart when the market has started to move wildly.Do not be so sure about these greem market because it might be another bull trap from the market manipulators so we need to be sure about this!
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 02:42:15 PM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?

It is the correct moment for get altcoins from dip for me. Of course, nobody say you what time is correct, you should find it for yourself. So you should find a correct time you know for yourself and be in the equal with the price which you believe that price is the right price compared to your own research and the price you believe in will make you more profit - that is the right.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
April 08, 2018, 02:41:41 PM
Today we see all observe increase in the cryptomarket. However, what will happen tomorrow?
It's good time for daily trade. I would not recommend you to buy. It is better to wait a few days.
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
April 08, 2018, 02:37:59 PM
Check bitcoin's chart for you to know when would it lasts,technical analysis will tell you when its time to buy or sold or hold your coins which is why you should learn how to do it,never let anyone or something makes you sell in panic so that you wont losing money everytime the market has started to crash,relax and you should be doing other things hold until the market has recovered.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
April 08, 2018, 02:37:15 PM
Now is the right time to take the waiting position. It is not exactly known how the market of crypto currencies will behave in the near future. But I am sure that the growth of altcoyins will not be fast. You can always analyze and have time to buy!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 02:36:56 PM
This period is the best time to buy any altcoin because the price have dipped. If you have fund do not waste more time buy now and be happy tomorrow.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
April 08, 2018, 02:36:44 PM
Just a small green day in the big line of red days. This is definately not a recovery. Marketcap is still below $300 billion dollars which is definately low. Anything above $500 billion is a recovery sign else it is just a sideline or even a further downtrend.
Merit: 3
April 08, 2018, 02:36:25 PM
I don't think the current rise represents any particular trend. So I wouldn't make a decision based on the situation that we have right now.
Activity: 118
April 08, 2018, 02:36:16 PM
Do not let yourselves be carried away by the bull traps that will frequently be seen throughout this bearish season, because at this moment it does not yet seem to prevail an optimistic environment in the market to assume that a new bullish race is about to begin.

However, I think that for several weeks there will be good opportunities for those who like intraday trading, as it is very likely that the price of bitcoin will remain oscillating for several weeks in the current range between $ 6500 and $ 7500, which would imply gains close to 15% daily in case of entering at the right time to the market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
April 08, 2018, 02:34:19 PM
I very much hope that with the arrival of heat on this planet, altcoins will start to come alive and many investors will still wake up after hibernation and start investing in projects, and regulators will simply not strain investors, so that you upload your data to the network.
Activity: 585
Merit: 110
April 08, 2018, 02:33:40 PM
i believe in organic growth and i feel that it can take some time for the crypto market to pull up but it will eventually
the 2017 boom was really good which placed us in the mainstream media and after this crash
there will be organic growth for sure and it will break previous records too
Activity: 190
April 08, 2018, 02:32:20 PM
in my opinion, this is the best-and the last time you can see BTC's price below 7k$
altcoins are already pumped, in next few weeks, it's the time for bitcoin's show, I think. let's see  Grin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
April 08, 2018, 02:30:53 PM
I think the best time to buy some altcoins is right now because the market already started to become green and soon every price will go up. I dont think the market could continue with this crash because it is already down with more than 60% in last 3 months. If we check the history, the same thing happened in 2014, the same crash of about 60% but soon after that the prices started to go up and reach new records. I think the history will repeat again so we should expect to see bitcoin reaching a new record this year or at the beginning of next year. Dont lose anymore time and invest now because market will turn green soon.
Activity: 166
April 08, 2018, 02:28:46 PM
Best thing to do is to learn basic technical analysis for you to know when will be the perfect entry and exits with tecah trades you are doing,the market is purely manipulated that why sometimes even technical analysis are being taken for granted,but you will will have some accuracy when you know what you are doing compare to those people who doesnt use any.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 02:27:57 PM
i think there will be no more dumps like in previous month, now market must go up, slow but stable to up!
Activity: 182
April 08, 2018, 02:26:38 PM
Yes it’s time for Green market, cryptocurrency market started towards Green, this is the time to buy the Altcoins to maximise the returns. Don’t panic with other words.
April 08, 2018, 02:23:50 PM
prices went so low now recovering the before market condition it may take more time for future development so once btc prices increase we can expect alt coins in the green market with respect  to new price increases
April 08, 2018, 02:13:06 PM
Hey! No one can give you accurate information about market sentiment. It seems to me that the market is in flat now, but  this is not bad. Everything looks not so pessimistic, some coins are growing and give a profit. Of course not every token is growing, as it was a few months ago. But this is the market! it can't be the same all the time.

Pages:
Jump to: