Pages:
Author

Topic: Gridcoin (GRC) - first coin utilizing BOINC - Official Thread - page 72. (Read 597425 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Hey Quez, I just watched the video and I think it may need a few things to be added.

I think it would be a good idea to include a video of the prototype device working. I think that would make people much more interested in backing the project. It would also be great to give specific details on what backers can expect in terms of Boinc performance from the device. For example, how the device compares to traditioan AMD and Intel cpus.

Maybe you guys can put together another video that gives all those details. I would love to back you guys with some Bitcoin I have, but there is no bitcoin donation address listed on the kickstarter campaign, so maybe you can add a donation bitcoin/litecoin/monero/ethereum/dogecoin donation address where people can donate in various digital currency.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Congrats on being on coinigy, same as WBB.
Good to see your coin succeeding (I hold none).
Good luck.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Here is yesterday's Coinigy altcoin podcast, Gridcoin analysis starts at minute 29. RTMoney has volunteered to do an interview for next week's podcast, which will delve into the details about Gridcoin and what its all about. This video is just mostly price analysis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MO6RMK3jy0

I am really really looking forward to see RTMoney tell those guys and the world what they are missing about Gridcoin!

Of course, from the market point of view they are right. If traders do not care what a coin is about and just trade, they see GRC as any other coin that tries to copy Bitcoin. From my point of view, 99.5% of the coins are just trying to copy a working concept. 98% are scam anyway. To say it straight: Bitcoin was the first coin introducing POW which workes (or worked) also for late comers (who then have to invest in hardware but they can expect a ROI). Then POS came up. Of course a nice concept but only good for the first investors. We combine those systems AND use the "POW" in a meaningful environment, research! Anyone can participate and we have both benefits og POS and "POW" which is then called POR, Proof of Research. This concept is good for early investors and for late comers who can then mine, do something good and have a ROI.

legendary
Here is yesterday's Coinigy altcoin podcast, Gridcoin analysis starts at minute 29. RTMoney has volunteered to do an interview for next week's podcast, which will delve into the details about Gridcoin and what its all about. This video is just mostly price analysis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MO6RMK3jy0
legendary
I was just about to post that, looks like you beat me to it.

Retweet this tweet if you want to see GRC get reviewed by professional traders:
https://twitter.com/GridcoinNetwork/status/646784276046835714

Gridcoin promo video looks good.

Activity: 804
Merit: 500
DAO ↔ DApp

I enjoy this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c2V_5t04lg

Activity: 804
DAO ↔ DApp

legendary
Great news on the HT addition today. I hope shapeshift and all the other follow suit.

I just posted this news on the /r/cryptocurrency reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/3m3a1e/today_gridcoin_joins_holytransaction/
legendary
Activity: 1358

Today Gridcoin joins HolyTransaction!

All HolyTransaction customers can create new address for Gridcoin balances and use the easy HolyTransaction Web Wallet to send and receive transactions or to instantly convert them to any cryptocurrency.

Just like Bitcoin, you can now:
- Send Gridcoin to any address, even to address of other cryptocurrencies with instant conversion on the fly
- Receive transactions
- Exchange Gridcoin for any supported coins.
- Make instant transactions between HT users
- Accountless Gridcoin Exchange on Telegram with @HolyTransactionBot
- Get actual exchange rates on website and in telegram
- Set OTP for additional protection

HolyTransaction is really excited to be part of a new community!

Great to hear!
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
HolyTransaction.com

Today Gridcoin joins HolyTransaction!

All HolyTransaction customers can create new address for Gridcoin balances and use the easy HolyTransaction Web Wallet to send and receive transactions or to instantly convert them to any cryptocurrency.

Just like Bitcoin, you can now:
- Send Gridcoin to any address, even to address of other cryptocurrencies with instant conversion on the fly
- Receive transactions
- Exchange Gridcoin for any supported coins.
- Make instant transactions between HT users
- Accountless Gridcoin Exchange on Telegram with @HolyTransactionBot
- Get actual exchange rates on website and in telegram
- Set OTP for additional protection

HolyTransaction is really excited to be part of a new community!
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
Is there a richlist somewhere?
This old one is no longer working http://54.149.134.239/Research_Richlist.php
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
Great to see Gridcoin climbing up to light!
legendary
The orderbook on Poloniex is looking a lot better today, I am sure the buy side liquidity will build up over time. We definitely deserve a top10 spot on coinmakretcap!

I am still trying to figure out if this is a large whale playing around or the cloudminers from Eobot who are auto-converting their mined btc to grc and pushing the price up.

wow great pump, congrats to the 300 sat buyers

I think Gridcoin is finally getting the recognition it deserves. It just touched number 40 in marketcap for the first time and I think it should easily be much higher than that based on what we all know it has to offer.  A lot of people want to get a larger holding of GRC and not many people want to part with theirs lol.  I know I won't consider selling anything until we have the market depth and liquidity of at least bitshares on Poloniex (700btc daily) which will happen over time.
Activity: 709
Gridcoin Foundation
I am still trying to figure out if this is a large whale playing around or the cloudminers from Eobot who are auto-converting their mined btc to grc and pushing the price up.

I think Gridcoin is finally getting the recognition it deserves. It just touched number 40 in marketcap for the first time and I think it should easily be much higher than that based on what we all know it has to offer.  A lot of people want to get a larger holding of GRC and not many people want to part with theirs lol.  I know I won't consider selling anything until we have the market depth and liquidity of at least bitshares on Poloniex (700btc daily) which will happen over time.

Correct said! There is no whale and neither the guys from Eobot. Buys do look very natural and as I said before the price increase is more than logic according what has achieved.
legendary
Activity: 1358

I think Gridcoin is finally getting the recognition it deserves. It just touched number 40 in marketcap for the first time and I think it should easily be much higher than that based on what we all know it has to offer.  A lot of people want to get a larger holding of GRC and not many people want to part with theirs lol.  I know I won't consider selling anything until we have the market depth and liquidity of at least bitshares on Poloniex (700btc daily) which will happen over time.
legendary

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: