Pages:
Author

Topic: Grin Observer - GRN/BTC - Price Movement and Discussion - page 2. (Read 19527 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755
Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis
It would depend on the miners, I reckon.

It should, would, does depend on miners - Grin miner whale(s).

They should presently mine Grin at cost and sacrifice profit at present to cause the coin to be more valuable and to be an economic success in the future.

That sounds familiar.
In other words - hodl Grin ffs - you reckless Grin shorters.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440
@Cryptotourist. It would depend on the miners, I reckon. They should presently mine Grin at cost and sacrifice profit at present to cause the coin to be more valuable and to be an economic success in the future.

Yeah, it's about time to PUMP this shit, FOMO my MOMO, n all that. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
GRIN price has been dropped a lot, i still remember the time when this coin got hype and even theymos "supported" this coin by add it as other payment of buying copper membership. It was even above $8, but look at now, GRIN only worth $0.5 and even placed 300+ rank according CMC
Where do you live? Let me send you a parachute to make the landing easier hehehehe.

Hey Grin observers:

https://www.thesans.org/photos.html

Tongue
legendary
@Cryptotourist. I would have said the Grin bull market is upon us 2 days ago hehehe. However, everything begun dumping yesterday with presently more and bigger dumps today. Grin’s price will certainly depend on how much the miners dump now.

Where do you live? Let me send you a parachute to make the landing easier hehehehe.
It appears that everyone should have stayed with the plan and began accumulating on $0.25 on November. I am not 100% convinced, however. I want to witness Grin during a bear market. Those miners’ wallets are presently very fat, I reckon hehehhe.

To have a bear market, implies that we already had a bull market prior to that.
And since the last two years have been ... mmm ... are you trying to say that the bull is upon us? Grin

[grin_face_battered_still_smilling.gif]
legendary
Has everyone begun buying this in secret or has everyone dumped everything? I do not see the excitement for this pump hehehe. I hope no one has jumped off from a cliff without a parachute hehe.

I don't do cliffs any more. Tongue

My original plan before launch was to start accumulating about now but not so sure anymore.

Hey I get it, but it turns out that you were right. Perhaps you should stick to the plan.

It appears that everyone should have stayed with the plan and began accumulating on $0.25 on November. I am not 100% convinced, however. I want to witness Grin during a bear market. Those miners’ wallets are presently very fat, I reckon hehehhe.
GRIN/BTC and XMR/BTC charts, look so alike on the 4h time frame right now.

Peachie. Cool
I'm just gonna leave this here:

Has everyone begun buying this in secret or has everyone dumped everything? I do not see the excitement for this pump hehehe. I hope no one has jumped off from a cliff without a parachute hehe.

I don't do cliffs any more. Tongue

My original plan before launch was to start accumulating about now but not so sure anymore.

Hey I get it, but it turns out that you were right. Perhaps you should stick to the plan.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484
born once atheist
And hopefully there will be no war on Festivus by those atheist Grin mining bastards....
legendary
Activity: 3780
Merit: 4842
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
legendary
born once atheist
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
November 19, 2020 :
Volumn/Rank =  250/388  
Price 0.29$, 1651s

Today:
Volumn/Rank = 869/166
$0.757006 USD (27.77%) 0.00003205 BTC (23.24%)
legendary

It appears that this was the original plan of everyone else also. However, agreed, it will certainly be a very big mistake not to be on this pump on bitcoin.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
The fourth hardfork and ASIC miner are coming next month, so i guess 1500s is the bottom. In this situation buying back what have sold is the only selection.
If Grin break down 1500s in the future again, will have to cut loss again.
legendary
Activity: 3780
Merit: 4842
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

legendary
legendary
born once atheist
Pages:
Jump to: