Pages:
Author

Topic: Grin Observer - GRN/BTC - Price Movement and Discussion - page 3. (Read 19527 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
Grin will found bottom

There is no bottom in crypto. No ceiling neither.

What does Masterluc have to say?

Not following him or any other TA guy since a while.

Agreed, it is certainly not. The people behind this pump on bitcoin get their cashflow in form of loans from an unaudited source of stablecoin. You already know what I am talking about, I reckon.

I do... Not that I care that much anymore.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Wtf is wrong with this piece of shit? If it won't pump now then when?

Angry Angry Angry Angry

Theymos make grin great again.
Bitcoin is where its at don't you know? Smiley

Yeah it is doing great but I am wondering... why alts don't follow... Even ltc kinda follows btc even though not as strong but grin is either still dumping or staying same.

Next alt bull market is not a grantee Grin will found bottom and start going from that point on. There is still huge supply pressure from mining reward. In next few months number of coins will catch Litecoin's and two years from now will be almost double of that.  We will be sure next year. If price will rebound that will mean that bottom is met. If price will stay close to bottom that will mean that we might see real bottom only few years from now.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440

I guess  people dump there alts for the most secure blockchain BTC . Makes sense to me

I don't think "people" are behind this pump but to each his own.

Agreed, it is certainly not. The people behind this pump on bitcoin get their cashflow in form of loans from an unaudited source of stablecoin. You already know what I am talking about, I reckon.
legendary
Activity: 3780
Merit: 4842
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

Angry Angry Angry Angry

Yeah it is doing great but I am wondering... why alts don't follow... Even ltc kinda follows btc even though not as strong but grin is either still dumping or staying same.

What does Masterluc have to say?
legendary

I guess  people dump there alts for the most secure blockchain BTC . Makes sense to me

Only the clever ones  Wink

Let's see if they are clever enough to hit my sell target price. I hope they are.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 2078
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

Only the clever ones  Wink   (dump alts for btc)
legendary

legendary

Angry Angry Angry Angry

I guess  people dump there alts for the most secure blockchain BTC . Makes sense to me
legendary

Angry Angry Angry Angry

legendary

Angry Angry Angry Angry

legendary

Angry Angry Angry Angry

legendary
Any news about this?

Grin Network Is Under the 51% Attack!
Payouts are stopped. Please mine at your own risk only because the new blocks could be rejected.

https://twitter.com/pool2miners/status/1325277809183510529

This is the risk of cryptocoins that utilizes proof of work. If it cannot accumulate high value then it cannot accumulate a high hashrate. It will be Nicehashable.

Bitcoin was very lucky no one knew what it really was in the beginning hehe. I reckon the government would have attacked it repeatedly.
Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
you still believe in this crap?  Tongue
legendary
Any news about this?

Grin Network Is Under the 51% Attack!
Payouts are stopped. Please mine at your own risk only because the new blocks could be rejected.

https://twitter.com/pool2miners/status/1325277809183510529
legendary
I am not sure of any price. All I am sure is that at some point bottom will be found. At some point  price will be so low that none beside miners will sell and also so ow that what miners sell will be sod fast. For a year or more I had 1000 sat in mind. 100 sat seems very low to me. Once Bitcoin reach 20k and new people start flocking in crypto,  alt coins will start pump. We are not there yet. But I doubt that will not happen in a year time. Probably much earlier.  That will for sure have an impact on this constant Grin drop in price.

Agreed. There might be bitcoin whales who might be beginning to think of their exit from a blockchain where all the transactions are visible hehe. I reckon Monero might be the biggest receiver of this and I also hope our Aeon hehehe!

Read this. How can this whale hide all his coins from the government?

69,369 bitcoins, worth approximately $955 million, just moved out of wallet address 1HQ3Go3ggs8pFnXuHVHRytPCq5fGG8Hbhx, the fourth-largest bitcoin wallet according to BitInfoCharts.

Source https://www.theblockcrypto.com/linked/83531/fourth-largest-bitcoin-wallet-moves-1-billion-bitcoins
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Can’t see any support at 0.25$. There is some chance the price will go down to 0.1$ when BTC reaches ATH next year.
If so, the bottom price will be 0.1/25 000 = 400 sat
legendary
I am not sure of any price. All I am sure is that at some point bottom will be found. At some point  price will be so low that none beside miners will sell and also so ow that what miners sell will be sod fast. For a year or more I had 1000 sat in mind. 100 sat seems very low to me. Once Bitcoin reach 20k and new people start flocking in crypto,  alt coins will start pump. We are not there yet. But I doubt that will not happen in a year time. Probably much earlier.  That will for sure have an impact on this constant Grin drop in price.
legendary
@Febo. Clearly lower. Miners are on a permanent dump and supply to issuance ratio as at high percentage. The project also has not gained traction among cryptocoin services yet.

Grin updates.

https://grinnews.substack.com/p/119-v500-scope-freeze-

https://grinnews.substack.com/p/120-keep-on-keeping-on-
legendary
We are not there yet but price is getting close to 1000 sat. Is this good price to set buy orders, Or do you guys expect price to go below that?  How low can it go?

What makes you think it'll stop at 1k sats? It could very well go to 100 sats and beyond from there. This coin needs a miracle, some big news to save itself from dying. Zero adoption, zero promotion... there is only tech which can be copied and already copied by other projects like BEAM (or was it BEAN? whatever)

legendary
We are not there yet but price is getting close to 1000 sat. Is this good price to set buy orders, Or do you guys expect price to go below that?  How low can it go?
Pages:
Jump to: