Pages:
Author

Topic: [GRK][TITAN] LIS Investment Group present to you 'Greekcoin' - page 13. (Read 31297 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I'm really excited for this coin... Don't compare this to Romancoin... it is nothing like it. Only 7 million coins hovering around 400 SAT... Full PoS... this coin should be no less than 2000 SAT...

Cool

Yes, Romancoin was a terrible launch, and this one looks much better, in fact perfect launch, without any issues, POW went well, POS was working correctly. Always big numbers. Remember that IPO people bought at 111sats per 1GRK coin, so they will never wait till 2000 sats. In fact i already sold all my IPO coins at 500+ and now i'm buying some coins back.

Those ancient coins are in, men, first Romancoin, now Greekcoin, Pyramids and next week Ottoman. It is like those color coins, Blackcoin, Darkcoin,...

legendary
This thread is really so quiet and this when it hit bittrex, don't understand...
legendary

It looks very interesting.
When we can expect the final version?

Future Planning:

IPO money will be used for the following topic:

Anonymous transactions by August
Merchandise site by September (shipping in Europe only) by August
E-coins - Exchange that allow user to buy a basket of coins at a certain value and not coins separately by December

That is what is stated at the first page, i prefer that they do enough testing before releasing it. At least you can see that some work is being done, so that is always a good start Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 250

It looks very interesting.
When we can expect the final version?
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
ora
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
legendary
7,500,000 coins at 270 sats  Huh 20,25BTC? $14,000 coin?

Is that the right value for Greekcoin?

Website, block explorer, 4 exchanges,...

legendary
IPO investors are dumping this coin hardly.

Looks like another IPO investor dropped out, with current volume we should find a stable price now.
Activity: 322
Would be interesting to see how this does in the future. I'm pretty sure the coin itself doesn't have any actual connection with Greece despite the name but that doesn't really mean much if the dev is good.
Activity: 338
what's so good about this shitcoin? isn't just another copy coin...
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Come on - up, up...
Also on Myaltcoins now

Create your alert at AlertCo.in to know when GRK is hitting your target.
Start spreading the news that Greekcoin is available on 3 exchanges, Europex, Coinader and Bittrex.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Indeed, trading on Bittrex, have fun.
Activity: 308
It's trade on B now!!
legendary
No activity, i believe that big IPO investor is out, so we should be able to move higher again.

Dont trsut any word from this person,
He is probably telling you same nice story,but everything he he say is bullshit,

Look others coin where he was supporting coin all coin are death,

Yellowcoin moved up from 300 sats to 2600 sats (and got listed on mintpal)
Orangecoin moved up from 70 sats to 300 sats (and then i left)
Romancoin moved up from 40 sats to 400 sats (and then i left)

I'm a investor, i sell and buy coins. You need to check the prices when i say buy and compare the profit, of course they will fall back, all coins fall back, look at Pinkcoin, i also call that one, but it is the person that invest that need to do a background check.

I told people to buyin on the IPO, IPO price was 100sats and look now... so indeed don't turst any word from me.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: