Pages:
Author

Topic: [GRK][TITAN] LIS Investment Group present to you 'Greekcoin' - page 16. (Read 31297 times)

legendary
Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004
Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.
GreekCoin [GRK] is now on Europex : https://www.europex.eu/#!coin/btc/grk
Only 0.12% exchange fee
Only 0.00002 BTC fee for instant BTC withdraw
Full API secured with private key

europex worth nothing, no one trade on this site

If every one think like you i understand why. But if you prefer to hold your coins for maybe, one day, have GRK on a "big exchange". Do as you want Wink
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Only 0.12% exchange fee

europex worth nothing, no one trade on this site
legendary
Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004
Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.
Europex.eu
Now accept GreekCoin !

Check it out : Europex
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Only 0.12% exchange fee
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
Bittrex wants 1btc to add coins fast track otherwise best effort after that... So if someone wants to fast track it need to cough up the 1btc... or be patient...
Activity: 280
Still no exchange, come guys!!! I've invested a big amount of money in this one!!!

I give a personal bounty of 50,000 GRK for a decent exchange.

LOL.... why don't you offer that for a block explorer then? You need to have a one before any exchange even considers you.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Tweet to Bittrex requesting for them to add the coin: https[Suspicious link removed]xchange
Also, join the IRC and let them know Wink I've seen coins added this way.

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/bittrex
Activity: 420
I don't see any reason why Bittrex would not add Greekcoin. Hashrate was not bad, when you compare it to other coins,so there is some demand, and they are removing a lot of other coins with no volume, so i believe we should be listed on Bittrex.

Kiwi coin was added this morning. Why wouldn't Greekcoin?

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I don't see any reason why Bittrex would not add Greekcoin. Hashrate was not bad, when you compare it to other coins,so there is some demand, and they are removing a lot of other coins with no volume, so i believe we should be listed on Bittrex.
legendary
Be patient and earn big money... Smiley I'm not selling my coins below 200sats.

belive me u want this to hit exchange before mining end ..... look at blackcatcoin .... marketcap of 6.2 btc ..

Huh 6.2BTC is not big... we will be in POS in a few hours, i think. Block 10,000 was the end of POW block.

exactly...... price would be extremly low caz its so EASY to get the coins

Now i'm thinking, what you try to say here.
legendary
Activity: 1050

belive me u want this to hit exchange before mining end ..... look at blackcatcoin .... marketcap of 6.2 btc ..

Huh 6.2BTC is not big... we will be in POS in a few hours, i think. Block 10,000 was the end of POW block.

exactly...... price would be extremly low caz its so EASY to get the coins
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1050

legendary
auy
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
legendary
i waitting coin add Bittrex  Grin

Did you already contact them?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
i waitting coin add Bittrex  Grin
legendary
Still no exchange, come guys!!! I've invested a big amount of money in this one!!!

I give a personal bounty of 50,000 GRK for a decent exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

GREEK COIN POOL is up and running
http://grk.freemoneyonlines.info/

1% Pool Fee / PROP payout system

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://grk.freemoneyonlines.info:4300

sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://grk.freemoneyonlines.info:4300 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Optimized GPU Miner: ./sgminer -k x11mod -o stratum+tcp://grk.freemoneyonlines.info:4300 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

CPU Miner: ./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://grk.freemoneyonlines.info:4300 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Spread the hashes!!  Wink
legendary
we need exchanges`

Give the coin some time men! If it now hit a exchange you will not have any buyers and IPO people will dump the coin. Promote the coin more before it hit a exchange. We don't need a exchange now, who will buy it? Nobody.

Promotion that is key here....

+1, if this coin were already on Bittrex or Poloniex it'd be raped by multipools, right now it's the perfect time to mine because the diff is low.

+1 Indeed, now we have a  hashrate without those multipools, like when you check it at launch then you had difficulty of 50 with 11,000kh/s, and now you have a more realistic hashrate, and more interesting for miners. I would urge DEV to wait for launching any exchange BEFORE POW is finished, and then come up with a powerful plan Smiley

How about a powerful plan before it hits the exchange. Hate to buy coin without any clue what he plans to do otherwise.... we might have the 2nd coming of the titanic

Let it be a mining titanic Smiley that means no multipool destroying the coin. I'm sure there is a plan, powerful plan, what is powerful plan, some coins for example Dope has some nice applications and really achieve some nice stuff, but Dope is trading at almost nothing, better not a powerful plan but a powerful coin.
Pages:
Jump to: