Pages:
Author

Topic: [GRK][TITAN] LIS Investment Group present to you 'Greekcoin' - page 15. (Read 31297 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Now that POW is out of our way...

https://twitter.com/greekcoin_dev

please follow me.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
GreekCoin has been added to Coinader market

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Another exchange!!!! 2 exchanges after 2 days of launch. Love it.  Kiss
+1 I like this coin, it really needs promotion, but it works a lot better than most coins coming out lately.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
GreekCoin has been added to Coinader market

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Another exchange!!!! 2 exchanges after 2 days of launch. Love it.  Kiss
legendary
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
legendary
Guys, if you want to buy and sell use

https://www.europex.eu/#!coin/btc/grk
legendary
However, the authors did not make their own commitment, he deceived us.
He did not want to pay a dime to his bittrex.com market. . .

Huh What do you mean? He said a exchange at +/- one day after launch. Did he state somewhere that he will be listed on bittrex.com?
auy
Activity: 336
However, the authors did not make their own commitment, he deceived us.
He did not want to pay a dime to his bittrex.com market. . .
legendary
And POS seems to be working.  Grin. The launch of the coin was 99.999% perfect, if you ask me. Promotion of the coin is a little wake, but maybe he didn't want to promote it during POW fase, as this is something that the new DEV from VOOT is also doing, wait till POS is ended.

legendary
And this was the end of POW.  Roll Eyes

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
GreekCoin [GRK] is now on Europex : https://www.europex.eu/#!coin/btc/grk
Only 0.12% exchange fee
Only 0.00002 BTC fee for instant BTC withdraw
Full API secured with private key

europex worth nothing, no one trade on this site

If every one think like you i understand why. But if you prefer to hold your coins for maybe, one day, have GRK on a "big exchange". Do as you want Wink

+1 Correct. People can trade Greekcoin and real believers of the coin will buy on any exchange. Europex is not a scam exchange that after a few days just disappear. I believe that it really doesn't matter if you're now trading at Europex or at any other exchange. We are in the beginning stage and we will move slowly, step by step.

Thanks for the persons that already put some coins on Europex. Allow people to trade Greekcoin, I hope more will follow, as when other exchanges see the volume on Europex then they will add Greekcoin on their exchange too.

Have you contacted Bittrex ?

It seems that you are either a noob dev or lazy or you lost interest in this coin as you are not aware of it that you can get your twitter followers to tweet Bittrex about your coin and  they cave to peer pressure (but not spam).    

You don't even have a twitter account and all the Marketing team you were touting, seems to be a false information.

Everybody can just tweet Bittrex, no? In fact i have been tweeting Bittrex (as i own a nice amount of coins) to add Greekcoin, everybody should or can do that.

As per my information ,If the dev would have requested to add it to Bittrex they probably provide a status page like  https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/472824811719118848 for example.Where the coin followers should tweet to add it to exchange.

Yes Everybody can also tweet Bittrex.
legendary
Only 0.12% exchange fee

If every one think like you i understand why. But if you prefer to hold your coins for maybe, one day, have GRK on a "big exchange". Do as you want Wink

+1 Correct. People can trade Greekcoin and real believers of the coin will buy on any exchange. Europex is not a scam exchange that after a few days just disappear. I believe that it really doesn't matter if you're now trading at Europex or at any other exchange. We are in the beginning stage and we will move slowly, step by step.

Thanks for the persons that already put some coins on Europex. Allow people to trade Greekcoin, I hope more will follow, as when other exchanges see the volume on Europex then they will add Greekcoin on their exchange too.

It seems that you are either a noob dev or lazy or you lost interest in this coin as you are not aware of it that you can get your twitter followers to tweet Bittrex about your coin and  they cave to peer pressure (but not spam).    

You don't even have a twitter account and all the Marketing team you were touting, seems to be a false information.

Everybody can just tweet Bittrex, no? In fact i have been tweeting Bittrex (as i own a nice amount of coins) to add Greekcoin, everybody should or can do that.
legendary
I just did some maths, it will take 53 years to hit 100,000,000 GRK. Sometimes DEV really give a strange number of coins available for mining. I'm a little too old for the 53 years old story of Greekcoin Smiley But this means that the coins will be worth a lot more then a few people expected. Wink Really a lot of those coins have strange total number of coins, almost 50% of them are wrong, or give a total number of coins that takes years. Yellowcoin had this, Orange coin had it too, to name a few...

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Only 0.12% exchange fee

legendary
Bittrex wants 1btc to add coins fast track otherwise best effort after that... So if someone wants to fast track it need to cough up the 1btc... or be patient...

That is A LOT of MONEY!!!
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
You have to start somewhere. This is a small exchange and to be honest, they all started small too.
Activity: 115
Only 0.12% exchange fee

legendary
Still no exchange, come guys!!! I've invested a big amount of money in this one!!!

I give a personal bounty of 50,000 GRK for a decent exchange.

LOL.... why don't you offer that for a block explorer then? You need to have a one before any exchange even considers you.

There is already a block explorer. It is only DEV that didn't update the first page yet.
legendary
Only 0.12% exchange fee

Please note that Bittrex was small in the beginning. Europex is certainly a nice start, and do you remember how mintpal became big, by adding coins that cryptsy refused to add, so if Greekcoin can activate some new users on Europex then it is a good deal for Europex and it is a good deal for us too. Greekcoin is on a exchange, and this give Greekcoin the possibility to increase there market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Only 0.12% exchange fee

Shoot. Let me sell. Heck I have gotten many a coin before from people selling cheap Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: