Pages:
Author

Topic: [GRK][TITAN] LIS Investment Group present to you 'Greekcoin' - page 12. (Read 31297 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
legendary
If Greekcoin can hit Poloniex then we can see +1000sats, so please guys, if you have twitter spam Poloniex, it is IMPORTANT that Greekcoin is part of the voting list, so that we can get listed soon.
legendary
Come on, guy help a little here, i already started a twitter complain Wink 308 sats??? For a 7,500,000 coins, come one this is ridicules!!!
legendary
+1 for last comment... we have just started if your scared maybe go elsewhere... safer coins out there... me personally I took some of my VRC profits and invested in this coin cause it will also have its day in the sun Smiley

Get in now or cry later your choice

Thanks.  Can people please add a request on Poloniex.

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

I've enter a request just five minutes ago! I believe that Greekcoin should be listed on Poloniex or at least be added part of their voting system. Now i call for YOU!!! Community help us to improve our coin, help US to get listed on Poloniex, help YOUR SELF as getting listed on Poloniex will easily double the coin price. So please lets work together and make Greekcoin a BIG coin and not a pump & dump coin.

I hope that we will see our coin listed in the voting system.

https://poloniex.com/voting

Start using twitter to ask Poloniex to add Greekcoin, let hear your voice!!!

+1

Some nice buy walls are coming Cheesy
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
+1 for last comment... we have just started if your scared maybe go elsewhere... safer coins out there... me personally I took some of my VRC profits and invested in this coin cause it will also have its day in the sun Smiley

Thanks.  Can people please add a request on Poloniex.

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

I've enter a request just five minutes ago! I believe that Greekcoin should be listed on Poloniex or at least be added part of their voting system. Now i call for YOU!!! Community help us to improve our coin, help US to get listed on Poloniex, help YOUR SELF as getting listed on Poloniex will easily double the coin price. So please lets work together and make Greekcoin a BIG coin and not a pump & dump coin.

I hope that we will see our coin listed in the voting system.

https://poloniex.com/voting

Start using twitter to ask Poloniex to add Greekcoin, let hear your voice!!!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

legendary
So silent here..
Dev, can you tell us what's going on?
It would be good to share next and ongoing dev plan.
Because there is no any update on Github since 4 days ago.

What are you talking about!!!??? He was online yesterday, there were 4 exchanges added in the last 24 hours... Why should he need to update Github, this means that launch was perfect, no?

Oh, I didn't know this is very very new coin Shocked
How PoW ended just within 4 days?? wow

How can you give comments when you even didn't check out the coin before giving comments? Yes, launch a few days ago, now in POS, and working as expected, and when you check a few pages before then you can see that dev was online...
Activity: 89
So silent here..

What are you talking about!!!??? He was online yesterday, there were 4 exchanges added in the last 24 hours... Why should he need to update Github, this means that launch was perfect, no?

Oh, I didn't know this is very very new coin Shocked
How PoW ended just within 4 days?? wow
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 250
This coin is HIGHLY undervalued right now. We need to generate some hype on twitter so people catch on! Make sure you hashtag #GRK #Greekcoin

legendary
So silent here..

Activity: 89
So silent here..
Activity: 574
wow i just heard about this coin on twitter, even ANON features is being worked on, this market cap is wayyy too low

Everyone buy some and hold, will be fun ^^

+1
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
wow i just heard about this coin on twitter, even ANON features is being worked on, this market cap is wayyy too low

Everyone buy some and hold, will be fun ^^
brand new
I'm really excited for this coin... Don't compare this to Romancoin... it is nothing like it. Only 7 million coins hovering around 400 SAT... Full PoS... this coin should be no less than 2000 SAT...

Cool

Yes, Romancoin was a terrible launch, and this one looks much better, in fact perfect launch, without any issues, POW went well, POS was working correctly. Always big numbers. Remember that IPO people bought at 111sats per 1GRK coin, so they will never wait till 2000 sats. In fact i already sold all my IPO coins at 500+ and now i'm buying some coins back.

Those ancient coins are in, men, first Romancoin, now Greekcoin, Pyramids and next week Ottoman. It is like those color coins, Blackcoin, Darkcoin,...

what was the IPO amount?

3,35BTC was in IPO.

Ok thanks bud! Yeah I definitely see this coin catching on.... Greekcoin sounds pretty awesome... and the development team has a website and a block explorer already set... it is a no brainer to invest right now... we will most likely see over 2000 SAT soon. I'm holding 50k at 400 SAT...
Activity: 84
ddd
ok,i will buy it
legendary
Just so I understand how these ipos work, you just sent btc to the ipo address? I was going to do it but couldn't figure out how much of the ipo remained if any.

Very easy -> send money to the IPO address (give him  the amount that you send, the Tx, and send him a message so that he knows that it is you. When the coin launch then you have your Greek address and you send him a message with this adddress, and when it is no scam then you would receive your coins very fast.
brand new
I'm really excited for this coin... Don't compare this to Romancoin... it is nothing like it. Only 7 million coins hovering around 400 SAT... Full PoS... this coin should be no less than 2000 SAT...

Cool

Yes, Romancoin was a terrible launch, and this one looks much better, in fact perfect launch, without any issues, POW went well, POS was working correctly. Always big numbers. Remember that IPO people bought at 111sats per 1GRK coin, so they will never wait till 2000 sats. In fact i already sold all my IPO coins at 500+ and now i'm buying some coins back.

Those ancient coins are in, men, first Romancoin, now Greekcoin, Pyramids and next week Ottoman. It is like those color coins, Blackcoin, Darkcoin,...

what was the IPO amount?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Just so I understand how these ipos work, you just sent btc to the ipo address? I was going to do it but couldn't figure out how much of the ipo remained if any.
legendary

Cool

what was the IPO amount?

3,35BTC was in IPO.
brand new

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: