Pages:
Author

Topic: [GROUP BUY 7 OPEN] Antminer 180GH @ 1.90 BTC - Chinese End of the Year Sale - - page 18. (Read 22989 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
One for me sushi pls.
I want overclocked this antminer to 205 Ghash/s.
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
I just ordered one on your site. I see the over clock instructions one the setup thread, what PSU do you recommend for an overclocked unit.

Bd1b4b96866927dfc0090204130aad0ef1d9fcd5897be5ae22a3a0296b145e428
Activity: 24
Hi Sushi,
I've have PM'd you about my order a few times sorry.
Any chance of an update on shipping times etc?
It just says processing on sushi-review.com
Again apologies for being a pest I know you are busy :-)
Duncan.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Payments made within the next 3 hours will be on the 23rd JAN 2014 shipping list. Act quick Smiley

Regarding to Hosting confusion:

2-month contract is now available alongside the 3-month contract. They cost 0.5BTC and 0.6BTC respectively (see http://sushi-review.com/products.html )

Regarding to overclocking in Hosting contracts:

Over clocking is extra but can be done from the day 1 with 20% more in fee as it will pull little over 20% in wattage

Thanks,

~cxboy
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
I am about 79% certain I'll never see this device or BTC again.  Sushi seems a bit less risky than well, EVERYONE ELSE.  BTMine, HashFast, Inaba (BFL), etc.etc.etc.  I still monkeys with typewriters have better odds of solving a block than an asic shipping on time.
Activity: 322
My bad, 2-month option was not activated.  Now it is a along with 3 month!

Hosting start a day or 2 days after the shipping date.  We do need a worker info.  After the purchase, please submit the worker info from a Help Desk Ticket (Hosting)

I want to do hosted option but the terms look different on the website, says "3 months for .6btc" - is there a discount code? I've never bought a hosted mining contract, would like more details on how that works: how soon would my miner be online? Do I need to provide my worker and pool info upon payment? Etc...

Ok, thanks. Ordered, paid, and sent my worker info via PM and ticket. This is my first time around the block with a group buy hosting thing, please confirm if everything looks good on my order.
Activity: 386
Are there any issues with customs or other fees for shipping to California, US?

Thanks,

I bought from sushi on Group Buy 5 and I'm from Southern California, US and no problems at all.  I didn't pay any customs tax or any $ out of pocket (except for the PSU which make sure you buy and get ready).  Hope you'll have the same experience.  I got mine in 5 calendar days and that's with a major holiday Jan 1 in the middle of the schedule.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Are there any issues with customs or other fees for shipping to California, US?
Also, if I order an Antminer now, do I get that .2 BTC rebate?

Thanks,
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
ASIC Myth Buster
Most major location in the world in 3 business days via UPS but that is up to them.  The fastest reported is 2 business days but please expect 2-3, may be 4 days if the weekend is in between

Thank you!

What would be the estimated shipping time to Canada for these?
ASIC Myth Buster
My bad, 2-month option was not activated.  Now it is a along with 3 month!

Hosting start a day or 2 days after the shipping date.  We do need a worker info.  After the purchase, please submit the worker info from a Help Desk Ticket (Hosting)

I want to do hosted option but the terms look different on the website, says "3 months for .6btc" - is there a discount code? I've never bought a hosted mining contract, would like more details on how that works: how soon would my miner be online? Do I need to provide my worker and pool info upon payment? Etc...
Activity: 12
Thanks sushi, is still posible to buy one now?
ASIC Myth Buster
NO, no PCI-E Extension cable is needed.  You plug PCI-E cable from the power supply right into to it!!

Hello,  do this miners need PCI extension cable or are new model where power just plug & play? Thanks

Mining contract will start 2 days after the shipping date. So this GB's shipping date is 25 JAN 2014 LATEST so your miner should be alive by 27 JAN.

For the contract price, I will contact sushi about it, hopefully there will either be change here or on the website... I'll keep you guys posted!

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply, I pm'd him but he's probably sleeping due to timezone. I just don't know, this says 2 months for .5 and website is 3 months for .6, tough call but website might be a better deal? Or maybe a typo here?
Activity: 208
Hello Sushi!
I sent 1.9 BTC
ID: 61f7724b38f4c1f5d4068d479719ff9cc849d51fa3727b911d5639b47cc3465b
Thank you!
Smiley

Activity: 182

as usual 3-5 days . most people receive on day 3 but it up to UPS .

package will shipped before or on 25.1
Activity: 149
Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Mining contract will start 2 days after the shipping date. So this GB's shipping date is 25 JAN 2014 LATEST so your miner should be alive by 27 JAN.

For the contract price, I will contact sushi about it, hopefully there will either be change here or on the website... I'll keep you guys posted!

Thanks.
Activity: 59
I want to buy one Bitmain AntMiner S1, can you send it to Uzbekistan?

Worldwide shipping but Customs it your responsibility

I have many antminers in Kazakhstan, from there I can arrange to deliver to any contact you wish in Almaty or Astana
Pages:
Jump to: