Pages:
Author

Topic: [GROUP BUY 7 OPEN] Antminer 180GH @ 1.90 BTC - Chinese End of the Year Sale - - page 10. (Read 22994 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
What about orders of Jan 19, they were due to ship Jan 21, can you confirm this?

The earliest pre-ship date announced is 23 JAN. Im not sure about any other earlier pre-ship dates.

Huh Huh Huh

Was this a fake e-mail? I'm getting worried! Still no tracking...

And those who ordered from BITMAINTECH have got them already?
And someone here said it should appear in MyUPS but it does not for me?
And someone here ordered 1 day after me, got his tracking the day after and received it yesterday?

I'm sorry for bitching but there must be something wrong with my order.
Two days ago I received a PM saying the tracking would be coming within hours already.
I ordered 2 units, and I already stayed home yesterday without knowing if it would arrive or not...
Please check... it's just a tracking number after all?! Thanks!

Have the same problem. Had order 2 Miners at 19.1.2014 but didn't got a tracking nummber or the miners.
No reaction from support...
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
So I finally broke down and signed up for UPS mychoice account.   So my order actually showed up on my account before Sushi could send me the email.   For what it is worth if you waiting on the tracking it worth sign up for it.   Its free just gotta go through the hassle of the verification.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
CAN WE STILL PLACE AN ORDER AND MAKE CUT OFF BEFORE CHINESE NEW YEAR!! ANYONE THAT TRULY KNOWS!!
Activity: 64
CAN SOMBODY TELL ME IF I CAN ASK MY REFUND BACK FROM 1.9 BTC BACK??? IF I CANT GET INTO THE LIST OF 25 JAN SHIPPING??

?? Sushi or anyone from the support/tech from sushi-review.com?Huh

Be patient

He is sleeping now and will answer tomorrow.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
CAN SOMBODY TELL ME IF I CAN ASK MY REFUND BACK FROM 1.9 BTC BACK??? IF I CANT GET INTO THE LIST OF 25 JAN SHIPPING??

?? Sushi or anyone from the support/tech from sushi-review.com?Huh
Activity: 9
I've ordered 2 so far.  One was at the 3.0 btc group buy price, and 2 at 1.9.  I received the one from the first group buy after 7 days.  I ordered the first one of this GB on 1/20 order #315, it was delivered yesterday.  I had it shipped to a friends house, he does not have "myUPS" I never received a tracking number it just showed up at his door.  The second was paid 1/22 #336 and I am still waiting.  The morale is I am going to give Sushi the benefit of the doubt.  I understand he doesn't always respond in a timely fashion, and sometimes his responses are a little vague (maybe language issue?), but the product always shows up.  At least up to now  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
I ordered at 22.1. and no tracking number, but I got phone call from UPS today, that package will come in monday to Europe  Smiley Thanks sushi.

good for you! 21.01 order, no tracking, called ups they have nothing! Oh well Diff. jumped at 2.19G and weekend is lost.

[edited / removed my stupid impatient rant]
legendary
[edited / removed my stupid impatient rant]
Damn ... must read that earlier, eh.. If my order is not on the 25 shipping list, can i ask my refund back from 1,9 BTC to 1HK97CfMvteUNvYoHwPvkDmonkV1RhFAiA
Activity: 85
I have just order now 1 by sushi-review.com

Can someone of your tech or support confirm my payment.

1.90 BTC paid .. ---> https://blockchain.info/address/1BkPwDxRbji5DJSJ8UtXGWeLB4LGYCXGTY

Order #100000433  And when it goes to ship for order today?? And when i get aprox delivered?

Did you not read the notification about the chinese new year?  You're cutting it pretty close for shipment before their holiday.  Several posts ago, they stated there were only a few hours left to order so....you might want to submit a ticket on sushi-review.com and ask if you're good or not.
I have just order now 1 by sushi-review.com

Can someone of your tech or support confirm my payment.

1.90 BTC paid .. ---> https://blockchain.info/address/1BkPwDxRbji5DJSJ8UtXGWeLB4LGYCXGTY

Order #100000433  And when it goes to ship for order today?? And when i get aprox delivered?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I ordered at 22.1. and no tracking number, but I got phone call from UPS today, that package will come in monday to Europe  Smiley Thanks sushi.

good for you! 21.01 order, no tracking, called ups they have nothing! Oh well Diff. jumped at 2.19G and weekend is lost.
Activity: 52
How can you check on UPS to see if package is being shipped to your location ??

I'm having miner withdrawals Tongue
Activity: 388

And someone here ordered 1 day after me, got his tracking the day after and received it yesterday?

Two days ago I received a PM saying the tracking would be coming within hours already.
I ordered 2 units, and I already stayed home yesterday without knowing if it would arrive or not...

Can you tell me which group buy you were in? I was in Group Buy 6... and received no email or offer of price protection coupons.
Activity: 12
I ordered at 22.1. and no tracking number, but I got phone call from UPS today, that package will come in monday to Europe  Smiley Thanks sushi.
legendary
Some Tracking Numbers are IN!!!

Please give me 4-5 hours to come home and start sending out the tracking number notice to each of you!!!

Also, the last shipping date is January 25th!  Please pay up!!!  if I missed your orders or scrwed up the total number, it can be adjusted on January 27th shipping (NOT FOR NEW SALES BUT FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE RELATED NEED ONLY)

Sushi :-(((((

It's been over nine hours now.... if you have the tracking number, why don't you just send them? It's important for us! Do you realise that I took the day off yesterday, and then again today, because I didn't want to miss them? there's no saturday delivery here and they should be arrived a long time ago already.

I'm sorry but I'm losing patience because you have given missed deadlines for these tracking 3 times already. I even tried to call UPS but they just laugh at me being unable to collect tracking number from the sender, seems so basic indeed...

Please!
Activity: 280
Helperizer
Just to add, I ordered mine on the 20th from sushi-review.com, got shipping info the 22nd, received them the 23rd, and now they're hashing away perfectly.  Had some glitches with the directions for the network setup and with the newest firmware (I had to downgrade both to the 20131212 version to avoid the recurrent beeping and rebooting), but now they're great.  I like how small and quiet they are.  And they were packaged superbly.

Kudos to bitmain and sushi.  Thanks again!

What was your order number? Mine is ...292 and ordered on Jan 19, no shipping info yet Huh

Hoping to get it today (the number and the ASICs... new 2G+ diff coming in today too, for sure!)

If I remember correctly, they were 294 and 301.  I expect you should get yours any time now.  This is my first S1 order with him so it's not like I got preferential treatment or anything.  FWIW, I'm on the east coast of the US.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
Some Tracking Numbers are IN!!!

Please give me 4-5 hours to come home and start sending out the tracking number notice to each of you!!!

Also, the last shipping date is January 25th!  Please pay up!!!  if I missed your orders or scrwed up the total number, it can be adjusted on January 27th shipping (NOT FOR NEW SALES BUT FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE RELATED NEED ONLY)
Order #    Date    Ship To    Order Total    Status    
100000344    1/21/2014    xxxx    ฿2.50    Processing    View Order | Reorder

My order with hosting is still  "processing". Can you confirm it?

Hosting will start 2 days after the shipping deadline, which is 27 JAN.

Thanks

Due to the issues we had with one of the hosting companies I had contracted, now we have our own hosting with mining time guarantee.  Also, it goes online a day or two sooner than the previous option.

Example:

Shipping Date: January 21st 6PM
Hashing Time: January 23 early evening
Activity: 64
Is this goup buy still available?
Should I pay right now to be included in 25-th Jan shipping?

Can anybody answer, pls?
legendary
What about orders of Jan 19, they were due to ship Jan 21, can you confirm this?

The earliest pre-ship date announced is 23 JAN. Im not sure about any other earlier pre-ship dates.

Huh Huh Huh

Pages:
Jump to: