Pages:
Author

Topic: [GROUP BUY 7 OPEN] Antminer 180GH @ 1.90 BTC - Chinese End of the Year Sale - - page 14. (Read 22994 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
I placed another order for 2 more sushi.

c8feb2036b63f16e3ec58d2de94007e1a1b4fca172282c580d0ad7ab70b2df72

Will these units get out in time before new year ?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Not yet!  As you can see, many people get their tracking number a night before the delivery or a day of the delivery or sometimes after the delivery.  I'm trying to speed this up but it's hard.... Stay Tuned!  I'm trying to make it better!

Current shipping date is January 24th!!!  It will be ship before the Chinese New Year

Hi,

if i order now can i get it before china holidays?

thanks
happy customer Smiley

hello Sushi,

i've ordered 2 antminers on the 19th and another one on the 20th and still haven't received the tracking numbers...

have you sent them yet?

does it mean they've been shipped but you don't have tracking numbers yet or they haven't been shipped?

i made my first order on the first day of the group buy...

Activity: 3
I would like to order one miner from you. Could you please send me details for order?
Activity: 182
Sushi can you do a group buy for the cube miners?

Sushi find best hardware that exist.
sorry but Cubes time over . it not attractive . power consumption too high

Activity: 615
Merit: 1002
Hi Sushi,

fdc883df97bcb6fe97d71c37b180f01da2fe7a0544b2218541a84b729d0bcedd

11.4 btc sent

On parcels in large letters let the sender writes: Vika 85
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Sushi can you do a group buy for the cube miners?
Activity: 7
if I give up this evening the order when it was shipped
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
I have two coming. I I want to run two on one PSU what would be required? and what is the transit time to a Us address?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
Not yet!  As you can see, many people get their tracking number a night before the delivery or a day of the delivery or sometimes after the delivery.  I'm trying to speed this up but it's hard.... Stay Tuned!  I'm trying to make it better!

Thanks! If I have to choose either, I prefer the miner before the tracking... but then I have to stay at home and I'll be disappointed if no one comes to bring it at my door tomorrow Grin
Activity: 238
ASIC Myth Buster

Current shipping date is January 24th!!!  It will be ship before the Chinese New Year

Hi,

thanks
happy customer Smiley

hello Sushi,

i've ordered 2 antminers on the 19th and another one on the 20th and still haven't received the tracking numbers...

have you sent them yet?

Activity: 23

Hi,

thanks
happy customer Smiley

hello Sushi,

have you sent them yet?

Activity: 388
Hey Sushi, still no way to get discount codes for members of GB6?
Activity: 4
I ordered one, hope I get in the shipping batch for the 23rd

TX ID#: 626d303ef4a9d598af86d7317a223d46478af721c570ce2960cbe37933ea3b09

Ordered and pay 21.01.2014  21:59 Wasaw time
Activity: 9
Hi Sushi I have a question.

I ordered 2 units for this group buy, I would like to order more, but I cannot get the btc until middle of next week.  Will that be too late for this group buy? If it is when can I order again?

Thanks.
Activity: 322
Thank you Sushi, sorry again for the mixup and best of luck with the group buy!

You are all in the best of hands here, someday I'll be back with enough BTC to buy correctly.

Refunded in Full

TX ID#: a61e1d44bd76a7612dc3d5eaed91c27e840a94b53ff5bf6b34489a69a9bdc287

Had the description started with that info...   (Hard to Believe but no reason to hold BTC, so here it is!
http://sushi-review.com/antminer-hosting-2-month.html

Code:
You must purchase AntMiner S1 to be able to use this service. This package comes with the 
Mining Time Guarantee. 1 hour or more a day or 3 hours or more per downtime in a week related
to the data center's fault. Over Clocking is available for 20% more cost. Customer must
provide the graph from the mining pool as a downed proof. (Tech may request remote teamviewer
session for verification. More than 3 hours of downtime related to the failed Antminer will be
covered under the mining guarantee as we have the warranty replacement parts on site. (OC
units are not covered as no warranty available) Mining will start 2 days after the shipping date!!
(Faster than the UPS Delivery)

for the record, I messed up on ordering. As his feedback shows Sushi is legit. I ordered hosting
without buying the hardware, which is not the way the deal works. Again, my bad here, and sincerely
hope that none of my comments reflect negatively on Sushi. If had enough coin I'd be buying here.

ASIC Myth Buster
Refunded in Full

TX ID#: a61e1d44bd76a7612dc3d5eaed91c27e840a94b53ff5bf6b34489a69a9bdc287

Had the description started with that info...   (Hard to Believe but no reason to hold BTC, so here it is!
http://sushi-review.com/antminer-hosting-2-month.html

Code:
You must purchase AntMiner S1 to be able to use this service. This package comes with the 
Mining Time Guarantee. 1 hour or more a day or 3 hours or more per downtime in a week related
to the data center's fault. Over Clocking is available for 20% more cost. Customer must
provide the graph from the mining pool as a downed proof. (Tech may request remote teamviewer
session for verification. More than 3 hours of downtime related to the failed Antminer will be
covered under the mining guarantee as we have the warranty replacement parts on site. (OC
units are not covered as no warranty available) Mining will start 2 days after the shipping date!!
(Faster than the UPS Delivery)

for the record, I messed up on ordering. As his feedback shows Sushi is legit. I ordered hosting
without buying the hardware, which is not the way the deal works. Again, my bad here, and sincerely
hope that none of my comments reflect negatively on Sushi. If had enough coin I'd be buying here.

for the record, I messed up on ordering. As his feedback shows Sushi is legit. I ordered hosting without buying the hardware, which is not the way the deal works. Again, my bad here, and sincerely hope that none of my comments reflect negatively on Sushi. If had enough coin I'd be buying here.
Activity: 136
I just placed an order and send the BTC, I want to give you a tip to make sure that it ships in time Wink

I send you a PM sushi

Cheers,
I had no idea that I had to buy the miner, you might not believe this but it was an honest mistake. My impression was I was renting it for 2 months, which seemed attractive so I rushed on the deal assuming it was very limited. Not trying to shit on you and I'm not selling anything, just hoping you can return my payment and understand this was an honest mistake. I've done several group buys through others for hardware but never dabbled in hosting offsite, hence my lack of understanding on the checkout process. You might want to consider putting something in the shopping cart to restrict people from making the same mistake. Good luck with the group buy.

Hey J_Dubbs.

If you want to be a troll or screwing around here because you got paid by the competitors or official distributors whoever, that's fine but you really don't think that I will sell you the Bitmain Antminer S1 180 GH unit for $400 USD right?

I could have been born at night but it wasn't last night...

I wasn't going to say anything but I figured I will show up in my front door once in a while  Grin Grin Grin

I DO NOT CENSOR post in my group buy page as I believe everyone has right to free speech but do I need to say any more...

P.S:  My GB Disclaimer DO SAY "NO REFUND", hope you read that part before you screwing around with the shopping cart system

Current order (Right Now) will ship on January 24th!!

AND I'm NOT THE MANUFACTURE....  If I was, I would keep all of them to myself. Why Sell?

I have ordered one, and I think I want one more. Can I still get on the Jan 25th boat?

Hey Sushi, so that I can get a good night sleep can you confirm my payment and everything looks good?

Order number and everything was PM'd to you...
ASIC Myth Buster

Hi,

thanks
happy customer Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: