Pages:
Author

Topic: [GROUP BUY 7 OPEN] Antminer 180GH @ 1.90 BTC - Chinese End of the Year Sale - - page 12. (Read 22994 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Still waiting for the tracking numbers of Tuesday January 21 shipments... thanks

You need to create a myUPS account if you haven't.  It will show up in there once shipped.
Activity: 85
I've created a myUPS account, I'm not sure what I an do to get the tracking.
From what I can tell they seem to want a reference or code?

Your address will show that there is a package being delivered to it.  That's it!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
Still waiting for the tracking numbers of Tuesday January 21 shipments... thanks
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Just checking on an order I placed on the 20th, it still says pending on the order page (order #100000297). I funded it on Tuesday evening (2c35e9324f1e75a5b9e12d97f24142ad2865ad664aaa2cb0e47c7d01e0f9ce6e) at a local Bitcoin meetup. Is there any way you can let me know if it has already shipped or if it's in this batch? I haven't seen any activity on the order page or in reply to my e-mail inquiry.

Also, I saw you're selling U1s in lots of 500, and I know they aren't terribly productive at this point, but if you have them available individually, I'd like to add one for novelty's sake to my shipment and would like to know how much I'd need to add to the order to get one. Again, if it's possible, if not that's fine too.
(:

Anyway, looking forward to delivery of the miners!

Pleasantly,
Ronald Bynoe
Activity: 110
Is the group buy still open?

Thanks.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I've created a myUPS account, I'm not sure what I an do to get the tracking.
From what I can tell they seem to want a reference or code?
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I don't as of yet can you get one if you are i the UK?
Thanks
Dunc.

do you mean can you make an account in the UK?

If that's your question then yes.
I don't as of yet can you get one if you are i the UK?
Thanks
Dunc.
575135c27b8d166912bc31e9ac5ade86caf89967414b5d3b11804681e478192b 2014-01-23 19:41:32

Will confirm to you later.

Hi,
Do you know anything about paying the customs fees etc?
It's being delivered to my office so i would like to pre pay the fees in case i'm not in as even thought there will be someone to take the delivery there may not be someone to pay the fees if I'm not about.
If i could get tracking beforehand maybe I could pay online?

Duncan.

Do you have a myUPS account? I think you can pay he customs fee automatically via myUPS if you have an account and credentials filled in (e.g. payment details).

Dont mark my word yet!!!
Hi,
Do you know anything about paying the customs fees etc?
It's being delivered to my office so i would like to pre pay the fees in case i'm not in as even thought there will be someone to take the delivery there may not be someone to pay the fees if I'm not about.
If i could get tracking beforehand maybe I could pay online?

Duncan.
Activity: 10
575135c27b8d166912bc31e9ac5ade86caf89967414b5d3b11804681e478192b 2014-01-23 19:41:32

Order another... Please PM me confirmation for payment.   Thanks

Please provide the tx number. Thanks.

----
I am currently looking to buy a BFL 5GH/s to UK (prefer UK seller, escrow).
----

Activity: 9
This group buy will close in a few hours to meet the 25 JAN shipping cut off, which means orders will stop soon!

Ok any idea when the next group buy will start up?
When is the last day someone can order and still get it shipped before the Holiday?

interested with the answer

Just answered. Please see reply right above you.
This group buy will close in a few hours to meet the 25 JAN shipping cut off, which means orders will stop soon!
Activity: 9
When is the last day someone can order and still get it shipped before the Holiday?

Please provide the tx number. Thanks.

----
I am currently looking to buy a BFL 5GH/s to UK (prefer UK seller, escrow).
----
Activity: 10
This group buy is planned for the 25th JAN delivery. Our group buy, unlike others, have pre-ship instead of post-ship Smiley

By when do you need to receive payment to ship these out by the 25th?

I will tell you later.

--will edit ^^^^ when got an answer--
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
This group buy is planned for the 25th JAN delivery. Our group buy, unlike others, have pre-ship instead of post-ship Smiley

By when do you need to receive payment to ship these out by the 25th?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I want to buy one, sending PM and email.

Thanks and Regards Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: