Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group Buy] Avalon ASIC Chips (SebastianJu) Batch 6 ordered (Closed) - page 4. (Read 125043 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
That is what it sounds like to me too. A lot of finger pointing and lack of communication for an outfit that is in charge of a lot of peoples investments. I trust Burnin and this whole thing kind of sucks.

Yes, Burnin will ship the orders.
We are not in charge of the Bitburner XX orders, only the Bitburner Fury orders.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
That is what it sounds like to me too. A lot of finger pointing and lack of communication for an outfit that is in charge of a lot of peoples investments. I trust Burnin and this whole thing kind of sucks.
m5
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Hello,

We get a lot of mails concerning the assembly of this batch of chips by Burnin.

I'm afraid we can't do or change anything about these existing orders.

Please address Burnin for this:
http://www.burninmining.com/contact/
Does this mean you are not involved in it at all and burnin will ship them directly to us?
Activity: 350
Hello,

We get a lot of mails concerning the assembly of this batch of chips by Burnin.

I'm afraid we can't do or change anything about these existing orders.

Please address Burnin for this:
http://www.burninmining.com/contact/
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

I already got 2 more offers for 60 chips from members that want a refund for 60.

Anybody want to refund 4 chips ?  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
@Newar... as far as i know our chips are the next. And i didnt offer to sell assembly. I would ship the miners to everyone interested.

Thanks for the info.

I was more thinking if francong could not get chips and would be stranded with a 3 board order. It all seems to work out, though, that's good.

I already got 2 more offers for 60 chips from members that want a refund for 60.
legendary
Activity: 1358
https://gliph.me/hUF
@Newar... as far as i know our chips are the next. And i didnt offer to sell assembly. I would ship the miners to everyone interested.

Thanks for the info.

I was more thinking if francong could not get chips and would be stranded with a 3 board order. It all seems to work out, though, that's good.
legendary

@francong & @Its About Sharing
In german thread someone will get a refund for 20 chips. If you francong can pay Its About Sharing for 40 and the other member meta_morph for 20 chips you would have exactly 60 chips again. I wouldnt need to be involved except telling burnin that the list i gave him changed. (Such game probably cant be played often)
legendary
SebastianJu, was burnin able to tell you where this GB is in the assembly queue?
legendary
By the way... someone interested to get a refund for 60 chips? Looks like i did another error and refunded 60 chips that someone wanted to be kept...
And someone ordered 3 bitburners  Cry

Would it be an alternative to sell the order to someone for 85%? (I think thats the rate it goes)

If you want bitburners badly, i have 6 bitburners on order and paid and zefir is delivering my chips to burnin. I dont need those 6 miners so theoretically i could sell you the whole miners (or 2) at the cost i had for it. When you refunded your order your loss wouldnt be high. I could even lower the price for the bitburners for the 15% or so you lose by selling your order. And i could give you a bit of stacking cable with 2 connectors. Or the amount of miners you need.
Only an offer.

By the way... someone interested to get a refund for 60 chips? Looks like i did another error and refunded 60 chips that someone wanted to be kept...

I just PM'D you about being Escrow for me and Alex via Überweisung. If we can't get that worked out, I'd accept a refund for the 40 chips.

Thanks,
IAS

I dont want to risk my bank account. Do you mean you would want refund for 40 chips and francong gives you the 95% of 0.086btc per chip to buy them from you? If so we still need 20 chips then.
Thank you "Its About Sharing" and Sebastian so much.

So, if the plan goes like this

I'll pay Its About Sharing 3.268btc(5% deducted) in exchange for 40 chips.
I'll pay Sebastian for 1 bitburner, whole miners.
Refund 1 Bitburner from burnin/Sell 1 Bitburner(w/o chips) to someone else

I'm totally happy with that.  Grin

BTW, Deutschland is an awesome place, I went Düsseldorf, Hanover, Berlin and München. Love them so much, little bit cold though.

The thing is, if I read burnins last update correctly, he will not deal in partial orders.  Might want to confirm that.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3181895

If you find this is the case, feel free to contact me (if you consider selling a 3 x 20 burner order), as I'm looking for exactly three. I had tried the partial order, but so far no response, whilst a complete order I bought was transferred very quickly.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
And someone ordered 3 bitburners  Cry

Would it be an alternative to sell the order to someone for 85%? (I think thats the rate it goes)

If you want bitburners badly, i have 6 bitburners on order and paid and zefir is delivering my chips to burnin. I dont need those 6 miners so theoretically i could sell you the whole miners (or 2) at the cost i had for it. When you refunded your order your loss wouldnt be high. I could even lower the price for the bitburners for the 15% or so you lose by selling your order. And i could give you a bit of stacking cable with 2 connectors. Or the amount of miners you need.
Only an offer.

I just PM'D you about being Escrow for me and Alex via Überweisung. If we can't get that worked out, I'd accept a refund for the 40 chips.

Thanks,
IAS

I dont want to risk my bank account. Do you mean you would want refund for 40 chips and francong gives you the 95% of 0.086btc per chip to buy them from you? If so we still need 20 chips then.

I'm totally happy with that.  Grin

BTW, Deutschland is an awesome place, I went Düsseldorf, Hanover, Berlin and München. Love them so much, little bit cold though.

That is fine for me. I wanted the Bitburner but understand Sebastian doesn't want to use his bank account and I'd like to have some escrow, which I can't with pay pal.

Sebastian has my BTC address I believe.

Thanks,
IAS
Thanks IAS, but it's 3am for me right now. Should we discuss it further later, maybe by messaging?  Tongue

Sure. This is a bit new for me so just involve Sebastian with the transfer.
Thanks both ways.

IAS
Activity: 50

Only an offer.

Thanks,
IAS

That is fine for me. I wanted the Bitburner but understand Sebastian doesn't want to use his bank account and I'd like to have some escrow, which I can't with pay pal.

Thanks,
IAS
Thanks IAS, but it's 3am for me right now. Should we discuss it further later, maybe by messaging?  Tongue
legendary
Antifragile

Only an offer.

Thanks,
IAS

Thanks,
IAS

Only an offer.

Thanks,
IAS

legendary

Only an offer.

Thanks,
IAS

legendary
Antifragile

Thanks,
IAS
legendary
legendary
Thanks burnin for clearing the shopproblem...

So that i had to sleep in hamburg then and only today came back.

I known in Hamburg are many places where man can spend free time, especially at night Tongue
Nice city BTW.

*lol* But i know what you mean... i went to that restaurant burnin suggested to me and it was fine there... im sure you meant that restaurant isnt it? Tongue
Activity: 259
Dig your freedom
Thanks burnin for clearing the shopproblem...

So that i had to sleep in hamburg then and only today came back.

I known in Hamburg are many places where man can spend free time, especially at night Tongue
Nice city BTW.
Pages:
Jump to: