Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group Buy] Avalon ASIC Chips (SebastianJu) Batch 6 ordered (Closed) - page 6. (Read 125043 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Good news like promised. Yesterday morning i got the information that the 10k chips reached my importing company. Since i was bound for the next hours of the day and the travel would have taken a long time into the night and it wouldnt have been possible to bring it to burnin in a reasonable timeframe i decided to let it ship to me. Today i catched the postman to prevent that he doesnt ring. (its a lazy one sometimes because he doesnt want to climb stairs) Otherwise i had to go to post station tomorrow to get it. Now i have chips and prepare to travel to burnin.

I didnt tell that the chips are coming to me by dhl since i didnt want to risk someone trying to catch the package. So i kept silence.

Now i checked the boxes and try to call burnin. Unfortunately i didnt get him till now. I think its best then to sort the chips as long as i dont reach him since i cant sort them in hamburg when he isnt there.

The other 1000 chips i dont have info yet. Only that zefirs batches are on the way to him.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

I have 20 chips over since i made a (luckily) small error in refund amount. So i now have 20 chips i refunded, i own the chips now but dont need them. Anyone interested? If so send me a pm...

Hi Sebastian,
I still need 4 chips for complete miner. I willing to buy only 4 chips if possible  Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Did you receive the chips already Sebastian?
legendary
Activity: 1358
https://gliph.me/hUF

What isn't so clear is people like me. I also have chips (40) and want them assembled but now he is not taking orders anymore. But some people are selling their assembled boards and I did contact one guy and asked Burnin for permission (he has already stated this is ok) but haven't heard back yet. Sebastian also said he hopes Burnin will comment here on that.

IAS

I'm in the process of just doing this. It is a bit of a mess as Cryptx now handles it. He confirmed with the seller, but for me I can not check since asic-chips.com does not recognise me, asic-hardware.com is not operational and nothing  has changed in my burninmining account.

I am happy to report that it worked out ok. http://www.asic-hardware.com/ is working now (apart from a certificate error) and the orders are in my account.

So, you bought (or rather transferred) the order from a person who already paid and plan on using your chips?
Was the order you bought complete or a part of a larger order? (E.g. - I need 2X20 chips boards and someone is selling 10X20 boards - Can I buy a 2 of the 10?)
Did Burnin or Cryptx facilitate the transfer as I wonder how to go about it.

Glad it is working out for you!
Thx,
IAS

The ones I bought so far were full orders. I got a partial one in the pipeline; hopefully it will be processed shortly. Then I can report on that too.

The sellers simply emailed burnin and received confirmation from Cryptx. Took just a couple of days.

Some of the info on the orders is now obviously incorrect (batch numbers etc.), I guess Cryptx will have to fix that manually.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile

What isn't so clear is people like me. I also have chips (40) and want them assembled but now he is not taking orders anymore. But some people are selling their assembled boards and I did contact one guy and asked Burnin for permission (he has already stated this is ok) but haven't heard back yet. Sebastian also said he hopes Burnin will comment here on that.

IAS

I'm in the process of just doing this. It is a bit of a mess as Cryptx now handles it. He confirmed with the seller, but for me I can not check since asic-chips.com does not recognise me, asic-hardware.com is not operational and nothing  has changed in my burninmining account.

I am happy to report that it worked out ok. http://www.asic-hardware.com/ is working now (apart from a certificate error) and the orders are in my account.

So, you bought (or rather transferred) the order from a person who already paid and plan on using your chips?
Was the order you bought complete or a part of a larger order? (E.g. - I need 2X20 chips boards and someone is selling 10X20 boards - Can I buy a 2 of the 10?)
Did Burnin or Cryptx facilitate the transfer as I wonder how to go about it.

Glad it is working out for you!
Thx,
IAS
legendary

IAS

Activity: 1316
Merit: 253
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Batch 5   121  25  2,150  1AHeayd86g3zFKg71rbhdP89SKu3Vx15gD   burnin (changed to marto)

Am hoping I shall still receive these, however looks like my chips in other GB's will all be refunded.

Therefore I will be looking for 7 extra chips to make it 32.

SebJu if you can facilitate this please PM me an address and how much btc you want to cover shipping to marto as well I would be grateful..

No rush - I know how difficult this is for everybody.
legendary

IAS

Another concern for me is that burnin seems ro dedicate most of his time for bitfury now. I have other chips arrived at his shop for almost -three- two weeks now and no sign of the burners.

Unsure what to make of all this.
Activity: 259
Dig your freedom
Sebastian do you have updates about chip shipment ?
legendary
@SebastianJu

I'm not sure this has been asked before so just to make sure:

I know BitSyncom talked about full refund (preferred) and partial refund regarding the delayed chips. Is the partial refund still on the table now that our order was not refunded in full and the chips have been shipped to us? He hasn't been online the last couple of days and is almost non-responsive via forum....but maybe you or zefir have some insight on this.

I only read that yifu wrote that he wouldnt like the partly refund option so that at the end he offered full refund or keeping the chips. That was the route we went. We hade a couple of batches and with the closing batches the refunds could be done perfectly at the end. (Nearly)

Can someone help as to what is going on with burnin, I didn't cancel my chip order and i paid for burnin to assemble my board and chips which also I haven't asked for a refund. Doe sthis mean my chips will still go to him and get assembled or has that changed. I've tried reading both posts but there is so many I don' have a clue what's happening.

If you paid both and didnt cancel then you will get your miner.

I have 20 chips over since i made a (luckily) small error in refund amount. So i now have 20 chips i refunded, i own the chips now but dont need them. Anyone interested? If so send me a pm...
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Can someone help as to what is going on with burnin, I didn't cancel my chip order and i paid for burnin to assemble my board and chips which also I haven't asked for a refund. Doe sthis mean my chips will still go to him and get assembled or has that changed. I've tried reading both posts but there is so many I don' have a clue what's happening.

Well, if you didn't cancel your chip order and paid for Burnin to assemble them, then he will honor that. That has been clear.

IAS

Thanks, I hope you get your boards.  Wink
legendary
Antifragile

Well, if you didn't cancel your chip order and paid for Burnin to assemble them, then he will honor that. That has been clear.

IAS
Activity: 85
Activity: 76
@SebastianJu

I'm not sure this has been asked before so just to make sure:

I know BitSyncom talked about full refund (preferred) and partial refund regarding the delayed chips. Is the partial refund still on the table now that our order was not refunded in full and the chips have been shipped to us? He hasn't been online the last couple of days and is almost non-responsive via forum....but maybe you or zefir have some insight on this.
legendary
Activity: 1190
I got a tracking number... its on the way to germany...

Great. How long it usually take to germany?

I checked the tracking and it looks like 10 minutes ago it reached customs in germany. I hope it goes through without problems now.

Batch 6, or the 1000 chips we still get from it should be on the way to zefir now. He will send me the 1000 chips then. So we will get a full batch directly and around 1000 chips from zefir.

Wow, that's was fast  Grin
Activity: 259
Dig your freedom
Yes! Finally our chips go to us.
legendary

I checked the tracking and it looks like 10 minutes ago it reached customs in germany. I hope it goes through without problems now.

Batch 6, or the 1000 chips we still get from it should be on the way to zefir now. He will send me the 1000 chips then. So we will get a full batch directly and around 1000 chips from zefir.

Oh, so Zich was wrong. Batch 6 is coming, at least those of us who requested chips (e.g. me). I wasn't clear on the English in your message.

Just post when they arrive so I can arrange to try to by boards from Burnin or someone else.

Thx,
IAS

Im not fully sure but i believe its through customs... and the shipping was very fast like you can see. DHL was the right choice it seems.

Code:
Sunday, September 15, 2013 Location Time
7 Processed at LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 16:49

6 Clearance processing complete at LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 16:31

5 Customs status updated LEIPZIG - GERMANY 16:31

4 Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 05:15

3 Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 05:07

2 Arrived at Sort Facility HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 02:43

Saturday, September 14, 2013 Location Time
1 Shipment picked up HONG KONG - HONG KONG 22:44

When i understand it correctly its now on the way to the import company.

Regarding burnin... i called him a minute ago and he will look into the order-problem. I hope he will post a solution soon in his thread.
legendary
Antifragile

Oh, so Zich was wrong. Batch 6 is coming, at least those of us who requested chips (e.g. me). I wasn't clear on the English in your message.

Just post when they arrive so I can arrange to try to by boards from Burnin or someone else.

Thx,
IAS
legendary

legendary
Antifragile

This includes batch 6?

Thx,
IAS

Batch 6 is refunded

Good News! First there were problems with out sixth batch since the other parttaking groupbuy didnt want to refund his chips. So i negotiated the last days with the other groupbuys of the second closing batch and now both closing batches are refunded. At least the form to yifu was filled and we wait for the bitcoins.

The refund requests that came in until yesterday probably can be refunded perfectly per asked refund chip count. Smiley Todays refund requests have to be done another way, maybe there is a buyer. But its unawaited for me that it seems to work so perfectly now. Even when some chips from the closing batches are needed this comes handy for zefir's groupbuy members since he now can refund some chips without having to need a full batch. Maybe he will do it different too. In any case a surprising good solution.

Now we only have to hope yifu is refunding fast and that he ships our last remaining batch. We will get 1015 more chips from zefir. So that we have 11015 chips in total that we will get delivered.

I now will actualise the refund list and post it again. For the refund from yifu we have to wait still of course. It could still go another way if he ships the closing batch before.

Thanks Zich. I read the quoted the other day but didn't quite understand.

IAS
Pages:
Jump to: