Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group Buy] Avalon ASIC Chips (SebastianJu) Batch 6 ordered (Closed) - page 7. (Read 125043 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
I got a tracking number... its on the way to germany...

This includes batch 6?

Thx,
IAS

Batch 6 is refunded

Good News! First there were problems with out sixth batch since the other parttaking groupbuy didnt want to refund his chips. So i negotiated the last days with the other groupbuys of the second closing batch and now both closing batches are refunded. At least the form to yifu was filled and we wait for the bitcoins.

The refund requests that came in until yesterday probably can be refunded perfectly per asked refund chip count. Smiley Todays refund requests have to be done another way, maybe there is a buyer. But its unawaited for me that it seems to work so perfectly now. Even when some chips from the closing batches are needed this comes handy for zefir's groupbuy members since he now can refund some chips without having to need a full batch. Maybe he will do it different too. In any case a surprising good solution.

Now we only have to hope yifu is refunding fast and that he ships our last remaining batch. We will get 1015 more chips from zefir. So that we have 11015 chips in total that we will get delivered.

I now will actualise the refund list and post it again. For the refund from yifu we have to wait still of course. It could still go another way if he ships the closing batch before.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile

This includes batch 6?

Thx,
IAS
legendary

Great. How long it usually take to germany?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
legendary
No info about our chips yet.

I asked in burnins thread about the shop. I think its because they move the orders to cryptx-shop. Lets see what he answers.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
Dig your freedom
Any news on the chips itself?

Nothing yet. The import company is informed that a package might receive soon but i didnt get a shipping notice. But this might not be a problem since i got the tracking code for the last samples 5 minutes before the post man ringed with the package...

Zefir  30k chips are on track. Any info about our parcel  ?

Update: Remaining Batches shipped, partial Refund Offer

Shipping Notification
Today I was notified that the remaining 30k chips shipped (including DHL tracking numbers) and are expected to get delivered next week.

Those who did not yet enter and finalize shipping destination should do it now. This is your last call, without a valid destination your chips will be kept back and wasted.
legendary
Activity: 1358
https://gliph.me/hUF
Unfortunately burnin closed his "a little bit longer" order window for Avalon chips already. (They show as out of stock). I am looking for somebody willing to trade a 10 3 x 20 chip burner order. Please PM.
Activity: 476
I thought they lived near each other and sebastian would drive Smiley
Activity: 274
SebastianJu -> burnin should be 1 day delay, no more
Activity: 563
Merit: 500
Import company, iam and burnin are in germany, yes.

Was just slightly surprised about the customs delays for the chips in zefir's group buy reaching burnin (but Switzerland isn't even EEA, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised there are customs shipping to the EU).  But once you have our chips - they will be with burnin quickly I think Smiley

legendary

Nothing yet. The import company is informed that a package might receive soon but i didnt get a shipping notice. But this might not be a problem since i got the tracking code for the last samples 5 minutes before the post man ringed with the package...

And at least no customs between you and burnin (you're both in Germany, right?)

roy

Import company, iam and burnin are in germany, yes.
Activity: 563
Merit: 500

And at least no customs between you and burnin (you're both in Germany, right?)

roy
legendary

Activity: 476
legendary
I received refund for 2985 chips from zefir. 2000 more chip refunds are coming from johnk but he is busy at the moment.
legendary
Here the complete refund list again. It looks like the refund requests are matching perfectly. Im glad i didnt make an calculation error. And hopefully there is none hidden: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3066468
Activity: 259
Dig your freedom
Good News! First there were problems with out sixth batch since the other parttaking groupbuy didnt want to refund his chips. So i negotiated the last days with the other groupbuys of the second closing batch and now both closing batches are refunded. At least the form to yifu was filled and we wait for the bitcoins.

The refund requests that came in until yesterday probably can be refunded perfectly per asked refund chip count. Smiley Todays refund requests have to be done another way, maybe there is a buyer. But its unawaited for me that it seems to work so perfectly now. Even when some chips from the closing batches are needed this comes handy for zefir's groupbuy members since he now can refund some chips without having to need a full batch. Maybe he will do it different too. In any case a surprising good solution.

Now we only have to hope yifu is refunding fast and that he ships our last remaining batch. We will get 1015 more chips from zefir. So that we have 11015 chips in total that we will get delivered.

I now will actualise the refund list and post it again. For the refund from yifu we have to wait still of course. It could still go another way if he ships the closing batch before.
Fantastic. GJ Sebastian
Now I wait only for tracking nbr from You Smiley
legendary

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Sebastian, did you know how many chips will arrive ?

He only has 1 open order with Avalon, so 10,000 chips - batch 6 was ordered by zefir and the rest were all refunded.
legendary

Wink

I got an email from avalon with this message: Please pay attention, your order will be sent in 12 hours.
12小时以后发货

Let's hope it's really ship in 12 hours  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: