Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group Buy] Casascius Silver 1 or 1/2 Oz Physical Bitcoins (UK/EU/WW) (ORDERED) - page 8. (Read 6386 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Yes please try not to touch them at all, if possible!

airtight capsules FTW!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Good idea, I will order airtite capsules (with foam inserts). They are pretty cheap and I think they will be better than plain capsules.

Plain ones of the correct size will be less likely to make the silver tarnish as there will be less air and the foam may not be inert. Also get some plain cotton coin gloves for handling as sweat and grease will also make them tarnish (i.e. the less handling the better)
legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..
Im interested in 1 x 1BTC coin, in the UK
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
2 x 1    BTC silver coin
1 x 0.5 BTC silver coin

to Germany

Thx
Activity: 81
I'm interested too in one of each coin
1x 1 BTC silver coin
1x 0.5 BTC silver coin

Thanks
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Time for Plan ฿
Sign me up for 1 silver BTC coin Smiley
Done, I assume 1 1BTC coin.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Want privacy? Use Monero!
Sign me up for 1 silver BTC coin Smiley
Same.

Would you mind doing what the other group buyer did and order some of the coin cases from eBay at like $1 each?

I'm in UK.

Let me know when you want paid.

Great, we're getting somewhere Smiley Let's see how much more interest there is over the weekend. If all goes well I'll place the order on Sunday night.

Good idea, I will order airtite capsules (with foam inserts). They are pretty cheap and I think they will be better than plain capsules.
Thanks for organising.
Time for Plan ฿
Same.

Would you mind doing what the other group buyer did and order some of the coin cases from eBay at like $1 each?

I'm in UK.

Great, we're getting somewhere Smiley Let's see how much more interest there is over the weekend. If all goes well I'll place the order on Sunday night.

I would be interested in 2 of each. Total would be 6.6 BTC + postage (I assume RM Special Delivery)

2x 1 BTC / 1oz coin
2x 0.5 BTC / ½oz coin

Same.

I'm in UK.

+1 for coin capsules
I just checked on ebay and 20 coin capsules cost £5.60 which is 28p per coin. (Does anyone know the width of these coins?)
I would be interested in 2 of each. Total would be 6.6 BTC + postage (I assume RM Special Delivery)

2x 1 BTC / 1oz coin
2x 0.5 BTC / ½oz coin

Same.

I'm in UK.

Time for Plan ฿
Thanks for the interest. Once we reach over 50% I will ask for payment and place the order to expedite things.
Activity: 112
Merit: 22
count me in for 3x 1 BTC + 3x 0.5 BTC

2x 1 BTC / 1oz coin
2x 0.5 BTC / ½oz coin
Activity: 92
I would probably be interested in one 1BTC coin.
Time for Plan ฿
UPDATE 31 July: Coins have been shipped by FedEx International Economy Smiley

UPDATE 9 July: All coins from this group buy are now sold. If you're interested, please post and I can order more Smiley

UPDATE 7 July: Order for 1 roll of 1BTC and 1 roll of 0.5BTC coins has been placed & paid (see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2676198).

I would really like to own a few of these nice new silver coins: http://casascius.wordpress.com/2013/06/27/silver-coins-now-here/

However, single prices are high - 2.50BTC for 1BTC/1oz coin and 1.9BTC for 0.5BTC/½oz coin plus shipping.

If I ordered 1 roll (20) of 1BTC coins and 1 roll (12) of 0.5BTC prices would be as follows:

1BTC / 1oz coin: 2.05BTC + shipping
0.5BTC / ½oz coin: 1.40BTC + shipping

Shipping:
* UK: 0.12BTC (Special Delivery)
* International: 0.2BTC (Intl Signed For)

Prices include probable VAT on the silver at 0.1BTC/0.05BTC.

Payment address: 1EwPDAsNNNSMGTW9YGqBqW9DAMV7cjaTPz

Please make sure to pay from an address you own in case of disputes (ie. not from exchange/pool).

After paying please post a quick message about your order here in the thread and PM me the tx/payment address and your postal address.

I'm not doing this to make any profit. If there's any overpayment at the end it will be refunded.

Thanks
Pete

Current interest:

1BTC       0.5BTC
piit79     32PAID
JstnPwll     10PAID
Bitcoin_Grid     22PAID
iron77     36PAID
BigBitz     40PAID
dnaleor     10PAID
truy     11PAID
Guajiro     21PAID
icey     20PAID
evlew     10PAID
Total     2012
Paid     2012
Available     00

I will be sending the coins out in airtite capsules (clear polycarbonate with black foam inserts), plain coin capsules or Quadrum capsules (2.5"/50mm square polycarbonate with black foam inserts) - the choice is yours.

I will be handling the coins carefully using a fresh pair of cotton gloves.

Pages:
Jump to: