Pages:
Author

Topic: [GROUP BUY WORLDWIDE]BTMine v1 Miner 200GH/s BTC 2.4 - page 68. (Read 97147 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100
has anyone recieved their units yet?

yeah, an update will be good - those scheduled for 11.01.14 shipping are sent for sure?

in the bitcoin mining hardware game the old saying 'no news is good news' does not apply Undecided

it is now Sunday night in China, that may explain for the lack of communications on progress over the last day, but how hard is it for one person to keep us updated via email / forums posts. I would think if they were having great success in getting these out the door they would advertise that a little more to grease incoming orders....and to keep current orders happy
Activity: 362
Merit: 250

yeah, an update will be good - those scheduled for 11.01.14 shipping are sent for sure?
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Activity: 188
I ordered on 1/6 and received my tracking number from this thread.  Checking DHL, it looks like my two units were released from customs in LA today.  Given that I live in CA, maybe I get them on Monday?
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Did he email you the tracking #? I also ordered on the 6th and still have not gotten a tracking number. I guess my order was on the 7th there time.
Activity: 231
Got my tracking (1/6 order), looks like it just left Hong Kong on its way to LA. Was hoping to get this early next week, and it looks very possible at this rate.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I also ordered on the 6th (probably on the late side), got tracking today.  Later than I want, but I've been monitoring things and can understand a day here and there.

I think folks are awfully gun-shy with all the scammers everywhere else.  The shipping here has been discussed (shipping out in a few days, 2 days to HK - where it gets DHL shipping number, then arrive).  I think a day-ish for the time difference and anything unforseen, and we're still on track.  People are jumping the gun, IMHO.

It seems that perhaps the initial promise might have been a day or two over enthusiastic, and I don't think people understood the ship-out time and the time-to-HK-for-DHL-tracking.  But still, c'mon people.  We already saw folks get stuff quickly - it just doesn't seem nearly as quickly when we're waiting for our own stuff...

I bought mine 7pm est time jan 6, hoping for a tracking number soon. Im pretty confident btmine's product will deliver. Just don't see why sellers don't just say 1 week shipping time, if that's what it's gonna take.
Activity: 280
Helperizer
I also ordered on the 6th (probably on the late side), got tracking today.  Later than I want, but I've been monitoring things and can understand a day here and there.

I think folks are awfully gun-shy with all the scammers everywhere else.  The shipping here has been discussed (shipping out in a few days, 2 days to HK - where it gets DHL shipping number, then arrive).  I think a day-ish for the time difference and anything unforseen, and we're still on track.  People are jumping the gun, IMHO.

It seems that perhaps the initial promise might have been a day or two over enthusiastic, and I don't think people understood the ship-out time and the time-to-HK-for-DHL-tracking.  But still, c'mon people.  We already saw folks get stuff quickly - it just doesn't seem nearly as quickly when we're waiting for our own stuff...
Activity: 21
Not very impressed with this guy. I ordered one of these 5 days ago. Was promised it would ship within 2 days, still no tracking number. Wonder if they are using are machines to mine bitcoin for themselves before they ship?
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
How many blades can the modules support, 3 or 4?
What is the paypal price for a rig  with max blades?

Don't care how blades the case can hold just the max number the modules can support.
Activity: 231
Was one of the early orders (on 1/6), missed the tracking numbers on the first post. Sent an email for the tracking info
Activity: 98
It looks like the units ordered from the 6/7 went out on the 11th their time which was yesterday. So you should have a tracking number in 2-3 days when it hits dhl. Then delivery time.

As people get them please inform us of total lead time.

Also, why bother spending an extra $100 on a PSU you don't know much about when for $50 more you get a real PSU from newegg ?  Like I said I don't wanna burn my house down
Activity: 94
Is there a good explanation of what plugs need to go where for people who purchased them without PSU's?

I saw the pictures someone posted earlier but not totally sure about the lower board plug configuration.

Weren't those PSU's modular? If so it's just a matter of unplugging the psu instead of the boards, right?

If you buy the miner without the psu's I am guessing they don't include cables either.
Activity: 188
Is there a good explanation of what plugs need to go where for people who purchased them without PSU's?

I saw the pictures someone posted earlier but not totally sure about the lower board plug configuration.

Weren't those PSU's modular? If so it's just a matter of unplugging the psu instead of the boards, right?

I was thinking about buying two el cheapo 600w PSU's anyways.  Should be less than $100 total.
Activity: 126

Activity: 94
I would have to say the communication given the time change has been very good.  They responded to emails and pm's at times they should have been sleeping.

Activity: 14
bobsag3 already confirmed that the bundled PSU does operate on 120VAC earlier in the thread. Quality of it, however, is still questionable.
Activity: 434
I believe I've found the exact power supply model that BTMine is using based on these images and it appears to be rated for 90-264v input, which means these should work fine on standard 120v outlets in North America. I know a lot of people were wondering about this.

The pic looks more like 170-254 to me
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
gnar1ta$ is going to add BTmine to his signature in 3... 2.... lol
Activity: 184
If you paid but didn't get our btmine number please contact us immediately !!!!!!! that is very important !

What can you do with this btmine number? If it so important, why can they not reply to my email requests for this number?

Geez, guys don't tell me to request one then ignore my request!
Pages:
Jump to: