Pages:
Author

Topic: [GROUP BUY WORLDWIDE]BTMine v1 Miner 200GH/s BTC 2.4 - page 71. (Read 97147 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
why im not in the list? i want to be in the list!
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
just a heads up, I paid yesterday and via email hes claiming I paid today and that it will take 3-4 days before it will ship out. Disappointed I am.... since OP states 2 days shipping and stating I sent my payment today .. blatant lies.
Consider the time difference before you dismiss his statement about when you payed.
Granted, it seems like they are struggling to make there shipments, but still. I doubt they are setting out to lie.

Well, either way, expect 8 day delivery time frame now.... Id guesstimate. Ah, I see he updated the OP to reflect the delay...

Price should be lowered a bit considering the delay.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Paid for 2, 4.6 BTC (no PSU)
txid 6b56037070034e9186b74d0f3143f7d59e1a367feb75f42bbd95db369946f49b
thanks Grin
Activity: 35
Merit: 2
We just ordered 4 BTminers with Paypal.

Hope to see them mining soon.

Activity: 126
just a heads up, I paid yesterday and via email hes claiming I paid today and that it will take 3-4 days before it will ship out. Disappointed I am.... since OP states 2 days shipping and stating I sent my payment today .. blatant lies.
Consider the time difference before you dismiss his statement about when you payed.
Granted, it seems like they are struggling to make there shipments, but still. I doubt they are setting out to lie.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Can just ONE person reply with what they mine per day (in a pool) with one of these?

I have a BFL Little Single that under-performs at around 20gh/s. It pulls in around .007 a day. Using that as a baseline, this 200gh/s miner should pull in .07 a day....which at today's rate ($827 bitstamp) is around $1,736 over next 30 days.

Can anyone post what they are generating per day?

Thanks!
legendary
Paid the 6th I think, will check later,

the only communications was a snarky 'well send the tracking when we have it'

fine, so I asked 'can you confirm that you have shipped it?'

how hard is it to answer that within a 36 hour window?

Yes I understand, they must be very busy taking people's money...

Check their first post on page 1. They updated it to include a schedule and list of everyone who paid on the 5th 6th 7th 8th...and when it will be shipped.

Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Btminer I wanted to know an update on my order  was made paypal on Monday the 6th. Please let me know.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
just purchased via paypal for a unit with no PSU.

awaiting confirmation and btmine number
Activity: 56
I just purchased 2 and sent 4.6 bitcoin, my transaction id is 51d1d98d34b343d1961d9c7424710389216846d3f81cd737b03d939aa914cc25-000

I look forward to receiving this and getting them online mining!

Thank you
Mtnminer

Hi~Mtnminer, i late confirm ur message, if u don't get the btmine number plz send mail to me
Activity: 486
Merit: 262
rm -rf stupidity
Trust me guys it has shipped and you will get your tracking.  They send units to Hong Kong and then it gets DHL  out through them.  When I got my number it was 2 steps from leaving Hong Kong.
Activity: 184
Paid the 6th I think, will check later,

the only communications was a snarky 'well send the tracking when we have it'

fine, so I asked 'can you confirm that you have shipped it?'

how hard is it to answer that within a 36 hour window?

Yes I understand, they must be very busy taking people's money...
Activity: 126
STILL NO REPLY TO LAST EMAIL I just asked if it had shipped

now enough time has passed to ask for a tracking # please let's have a tracking #

Thank You

It's currently 00:21 hours in China, these guys might have gone to sleep.
I got a reply to my email earlier today, so they have not gone to ground, just hellabusy, I would think.

my unit payed for late on 08. jan (Europe time) will ship in 4-5 days.. They are swamped, in other words.
Activity: 184
STILL NO REPLY TO LAST EMAIL I just asked if it had shipped

now enough time has passed to ask for a tracking # please let's have a tracking #

Thank You
Activity: 226
So, my only concern is this - in a screen shot, i noticed that the accepted shares were 940 and rejected shares were 2926...so, for that short period of time, 75% were rejected.

Can ANYONE who purchased this comment on what the rejected % rate is for shares?

THANKS!!!

That may not be as clear as you think. I'm pretty certain that rejected shares are difficulty-1 shares, whereas accepted shares are whatever difficulty your miner negotiates with the pool. For example, it would take 512 rejected shares to equal 1 accepted share if it's submitting difficulty-512 shares.
legendary
UPDATE: did get a response from seller, thank god! =) ... yay thanks man!
So, my only concern is this - in a screen shot, i noticed that the accepted shares were 940 and rejected shares were 2926...so, for that short period of time, 75% were rejected.

Can ANYONE who purchased this comment on what the rejected % rate is for shares?

THANKS!!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I just purchased 2 and sent 4.6 bitcoin, my transaction id is 51d1d98d34b343d1961d9c7424710389216846d3f81cd737b03d939aa914cc25-000

I look forward to receiving this and getting them online mining!

Thank you
Mtnminer
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Helperizer
Back to PSUs... I'm still a little unclear - I know we've been told that two 600Ws will do it, but is that 600W on the +12V line, or 600W total.  I ask because some manufacturers have different amperages for the +12V line even at the same overall PSU rating for Watts.

Also, how much does power on the +12V lines should we have to be able to handle likely amounts of overclocking?  I'm thinking of putting 2 PSUs, each rated for 55A on the +12V line; hopefully that will be enough.

Thanks!  I'm hoping to get mine very soon, maybe early next week since it shipped Jan 8.

- Tye
Pages:
Jump to: