Pages:
Author

Topic: [GROUP BUY WORLDWIDE]BTMine v1 Miner 200GH/s BTC 2.4 - page 67. (Read 97147 times)

Activity: 865
Merit: 1009
Can you send miner to Russia by EMS if I order it? There is a lot of problems with receiving by another delivery.
pmq
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Can someone who's unit shipped on the 8th confirm tracking number and eta of their unit?

My units were marked shipped on 8th (paid on 6th), now OP shows the tracking # instead.
Based on the tracking #, DHL started processing today, on 11th.
I received a notification from DHL, my package has arrived (13th, in EU), waiting for customs declaration.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
I received a text from DHL informing me that my delivery is expected tomorrow. If so, I'll be very pleased indeed  Grin

When did you order?
1/6, one of the first (after the initial December batch)
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
I received a text from DHL informing me that my delivery is expected tomorrow. If so, I'll be very pleased indeed  Grin

When did you order?
Activity: 184
(that could) mean they have assigned a tracking number to that parcel / order. No telling if it is even packaged into a box yet with a label on it. Once their shipping agent gets it to dhl propper it will get a propper received scan.

if that is the case we are all further away than we think...

or perhaps not
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
SHIP by ship Cheesy
Activity: 155
I have received the tracking number for my order on the 6th & expect it arrive in the next day or two.  Will update as soon as it arrives. 
My order for the 10th (2 units) is supposed to have the tracking in the next couple days. 

Glad to hear that. I finally got btmine to reply to a PM, he tells me my order of the 7th will ship tomorrow. I have asked him if that means ships DHL tomorrow, or leaves the factory en route to HK, adding a futher two days wait. Waiting for a reply.....

I am curios to know their exact definition of "ship".  Thanks.
I have received the tracking number for my order on the 6th & expect it arrive in the next day or two.  Will update as soon as it arrives. 
My order for the 10th (2 units) is supposed to have the tracking in the next couple days. 

Glad to hear that. I finally got btmine to reply to a PM, he tells me my order of the 7th will ship tomorrow. I have asked him if that means ships DHL tomorrow, or leaves the factory en route to HK, adding a futher two days wait. Waiting for a reply.....
Activity: 426
Are they a horrible company? I may have missed that. I would like to give them the benefit of the doubt up to a point. To their credit they did accept paypal orders.
Well this is going the same as usual ASIC orders go....

Anyone considering purchasing, be sure to add the usual ASIC shipping delay timeline of 7 days to 13 months from the posted shipping day to your ROI calculations.

Btmine you have changed expected shipping days twice now, and both were over the 2 days in the original OP.  You are well aware days matter when mining.  I paid on the 6th.  I need a tracking number, or a refund by 11th - not promises or excuses.

Holy F an asic seller didn't ship?  Really?  No Way!

Let's order BFL! Oh shit 13 months late.  Let's order KnC oh snap more delays.  Lets order [insert name here] what a shipping delay, so unexpected.   

Etc. Etc.

I'm selling live unicorns.  Only 12BTC expected delivery Q1 2014 PM me!  Pre-Orders only please.  Paid in BTC.  I'll imply through third parties that you will get your B back if I don't ship.  I won't outright say it though.  These unicorns will have at least 1 Horse Power.

A little humour is funny, but it is important to remember to voice your dissatisfaction if expectations (of product or service) are not met. Otherwise the lemmings keep piling on.
Activity: 85

Ok...I usually don't like when people make smart-ass responses but this is still a little bit funny...and if its a little bit funny it might be a whole lot funny...depending on who you are.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-unicornhasher-as-featured-on-the-cover-of-business-insider-412586

Sent payment for 2 because I just started and am learning how all this works and spent every penny I have from my student credit cards so please don't scam me thanks

Oh no! You didn't see?  All orders after 1-11-14 will be scammed!  Lol

Seriously though, good luck with getting into mining.  You'll love it!

Ok...I usually don't like when people make smart-ass responses but this is still a little bit funny...and if its a little bit funny it might be a whole lot funny...depending on who you are.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-unicornhasher-as-featured-on-the-cover-of-business-insider-412586

Sent payment for 2 because I just started and am learning how all this works and spent every penny I have from my student credit cards so please don't scam me thanks

Edit: A joke-- I already have 2 UnicornHC miners
Activity: 434

Ya that's funny.
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!

Activity: 434
Well this is going the same as usual ASIC orders go....

Anyone considering purchasing, be sure to add the usual ASIC shipping delay timeline of 7 days to 13 months from the posted shipping day to your ROI calculations.

Btmine you have changed expected shipping days twice now, and both were over the 2 days in the original OP.  You are well aware days matter when mining.  I paid on the 6th.  I need a tracking number, or a refund by 11th - not promises or excuses.

Holy F an asic seller didn't ship?  Really?  No Way!

Let's order BFL! Oh shit 13 months late.  Let's order KnC oh snap more delays.  Lets order [insert name here] what a shipping delay, so unexpected.   

Etc. Etc.

I'm selling live unicorns.  Only 12BTC expected delivery Q1 2014 PM me!  Pre-Orders only please.  Paid in BTC.  I'll imply through third parties that you will get your B back if I don't ship.  I won't outright say it though.  These unicorns will have at least 1 Horse Power.

donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
reserved.
Activity: 106
i would feel much safer, if they would change from "will be shipped 1/11/2014" to "shipped 1/11/2014"

Smiley 

I specifically asked BTMine about this issue over chat and he said the status wont be updated until Monday (I assume local time for him) because either they couldn't get tracking numbers over weekend or no work.. I forgot the exact reason, but I was assured I would get my tracking number Monday, and perhaps my package in the mail just as fast due to their delay on getting tracking numbers out.

I would also feel better though if the thread was kept up to date better and more response/explanations for the delays and changes in schedule as originally advertised. On the other hand, I am please with his communication and prompt answers and updates when I have inquired.
Activity: 161
i would feel much safer, if they would change from "will be shipped 1/11/2014" to "shipped 1/11/2014"

Smiley 
Pages:
Jump to: