Pages:
Author

Topic: [GROUP BUY WORLDWIDE]BTMine v1 Miner 200GH/s BTC 2.4 - page 69. (Read 97147 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
I believe I've found the exact power supply model that BTMine is using based on these images and it appears to be rated for 90-264v input, which means these should work fine on standard 120v outlets in North America. I know a lot of people were wondering about this.

Activity: 452
Merit: 250
all my emails were answered today also ... they have a bit delay on shipment because of big orders
Activity: 155
Send a third email yesterday morning (Asia time) asking if my unit has shipped , and asking for a btmine # , still no reply , i would expect better communications to a paid customer

They have answered all of my PM within 12 hours. Try sending one.  Good luck.
Activity: 184
Send a third email yesterday morning (Asia time) asking if my unit has shipped , and asking for a btmine # , still no reply , i would expect better communications to a paid customer
Activity: 294
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
BTMine

I am sure many of us appreciate that you have given out tracking numbers but please send them only by private message or email.

The tracking numbers show sensitive information. Anyone can easily look up peoples names and addresses with the tracking numbers that you provided on the original post.

Please remove and send them via PM/Email.

Thank you for the hard work the last few days and keep it up, we are all looking forward to receiving our packages.
pmq
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Can someone who's unit shipped on the 8th confirm tracking number and eta of their unit?

My units were marked shipped on 8th (paid on 6th), now OP shows the tracking # instead.
Based on the tracking #, DHL started processing today, on 11th.

I thought it took 2 days to get from them to DHL through a different courier, so they may have actually shipped it on the 8th and DHL just processed it.
Yes, confirming this was the intention of my post.
Activity: 226
Can someone who's unit shipped on the 8th confirm tracking number and eta of their unit?

My units were marked shipped on 8th (paid on 6th), now OP shows the tracking # instead.

I thought it took 2 days to get from them to DHL through a different courier, so they may have actually shipped it on the 8th and DHL just processed it.
pmq
Activity: 115

Activity: 98
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
hi )

can you make a delivery service EMS?

Activity: 106
BTMine told me that my order, placed in the 1/7 batch. is in transit to HK and I would receive a tracking number as soon as they have it. Hopefully others are in the same situation and we will get orders shipped to us soon.
Activity: 472
If BTMINE are not sent devices, ordered on January 8, today, I will require refaund ..

Lead time is running 4 days.  I ordered on the 7th and am listed as shipping on the 11th...  so expect yours to ship after that!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1002
If BTMINE are not sent devices, ordered on January 8, today, I will require refaund ..
Activity: 64
Shipping delays > hardware delays
Activity: 67
you bought at 9th Jan , you have to wait for 5 or 6 days , we haven't deliver it , sorry , we told you 3 days after you paid , but lately , lots of orders , sorry again

Thats what i got earlier from them..
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Bought mine on the 6th, still haven't gotten a tracking number. Want to buy a few more of these, but want to get one in hand first. Btmine, please ship today, it has been 4 days.

Me to I'm sweating here..
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Bought mine on the 6th, still haven't gotten a tracking number. Want to buy a few more of these, but want to get one in hand first. Btmine, please ship today, it has been 4 days.
I think some of us are missing the angle that we mine other coins besides bitcoin and gamble that they either catch on like btc or ltc. Or even just capitalize on short term movement.

Basing your efforts on one crypto is very naive 
[/quote

Yeah peercoins is what it will mine the min that mining BITCOIN don't make sense. Trusty me I feel naive buying the miner.

Ah you buy the miner and mine btc till it's not profitable. Hopefully it's enough and the price of btc goes up to recoup purchase. Then either dump miner on eBay or mine altcoins.

That's my plan of action.

Great plan hope it works out for both of us.
Activity: 98
I think some of us are missing the angle that we mine other coins besides bitcoin and gamble that they either catch on like btc or ltc. Or even just capitalize on short term movement.

[/quote

Yeah peercoins is what it will mine the min that mining BITCOIN don't make sense. Trusty me I feel naive buying the miner.

Ah you buy the miner and mine btc till it's not profitable. Hopefully it's enough and the price of btc goes up to recoup purchase. Then either dump miner on eBay or mine altcoins.

That's my plan of action.

[/quote

Pages:
Jump to: