Pages:
Author

Topic: [GROUP BUY WORLDWIDE]BTMine v1 Miner 200GH/s BTC 2.4 - page 80. (Read 97147 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Holy shit! I can barely hear the BTMiner over the sound of the jet engine testing. They should really turn those off before taking a video.

I guess at these prices they can't afford to hire a mech E to do vibration analysis.  That has to be the most annoying sounding miner ever made.
Activity: 126
Holy shit! I can barely hear the BTMiner over the sound of the jet engine testing. They should really turn those off before taking a video.

This kills my dream of hooking up one of these in my one bedroom apartment.
Sure wish difficulty was lower, so that these could be cost-effectively hosted somewhere without eating up the profit :/
Activity: 231
Holy shit! I can barely hear the (Avalon?) over the sound of the jet engine testing. They should really turn those off before taking a video.

Edit: Realize that this is NOT the BTMine for sale, it doesn't look anything like it: http://809.es/btminer/DSC09223.JPG
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
Would love to buy one or more of these, but question regarding the PSU...
Is it a single 900w PSU that comes w/ the unit? if so, whats its 80+ rating?...is it a quality PSU?

I would assume, to make it USA 110v usable, all I gotta do is plug it up w/ a standard PC power cord right? (Im assuming the plug on the PSU for power is the same as any other, its the side of the cable that goes into the wall is the only thing thats different....)
Activity: 711
Merit: 532
2.2 BTC sent for 1 miner, txid:ac78e6f58e7e8f4053bd9141df83719d4f88b1bf11a6054cbada0b3225b5e7f3
donator
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Guys - has anybody received it, or saw it working? A bit steep price for a 200 GHs thing...

Huh Really?  What's cheaper?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Put me down for one. Just paid with paypal. Will order more once I receive and test this first one.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Dock.io
You can add me to the list, I am going to buy 1 please.  Sending the BTC when I arrive from work ( 45m ).
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Paid 2 unit by paypal. Email sent with details.
Activity: 32
Guys - has anybody received it, or saw it working? A bit steep price for a 200 GHs thing...
donator
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Bought a bunch.  Paid in BTC.  Hope they come before next diff jump, or I might jump  Tongue
Activity: 181
Activity: 49
Payment for 1 miner sent via PayPal.  Details have been sent by email.

Thanks.
Activity: 188
I dont care, but rest of the family Undecided

It's no recommended to be in the same room with it. But that's normal. 4 vents are 180W, 12V, 2.5A! Wink

It's going into the garage...

It's no recommended to be in the same room with it. But that's normal. 4 vents are 180W, 12V, 2.5A! Wink
Activity: 29

copper member
Activity: 91
2.2 BTC sent for 1 miner.
Activity: 56
i'm really have to go to bed now.

good night everyone.

if you paid please send me email.when i get up i will reply you .
Activity: 29
Can anyone upload short movie with working unit please...want to check how loudly it is..
thanks

Very loud money making sound Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: