Pages:
Author

Topic: [GROUP BUY WORLDWIDE]BTMine v1 Miner 200GH/s BTC 2.4 - page 83. (Read 97147 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Does it have 2 450 watt supplies or 2 900 watts also has it been determined if they are 220 or switchable? Would like to order but need a little more info on power supplies. Thanks

We offer two 600W power supplies. you can use one up to 1000W power supplies.

If we will be using our own 110V PSU, what power do you recommend?

Sorry,I don't about 110V PSU, i think you can choose any pc psu or server psu.

Unfortunately I'm not a technical person - if you include a 1000W PSU at 220V, doesn't this mean we can use a 500W PSU at 110V?  Sorry, I'm not an engineer or electrician.

you have to use 1000W at 110V also..
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Does it have 2 450 watt supplies or 2 900 watts also has it been determined if they are 220 or switchable? Would like to order but need a little more info on power supplies. Thanks

Unfortunately I'm not a technical person - if you include a 1000W PSU at 220V, doesn't this mean we can use a 500W PSU at 110V?  Sorry, I'm not an engineer or electrician.

Bob or someone who also owns a Antminer s1 can you cake a picture of them side by side to compare size?

Sorry,we don't have antminer s1..

Pictures are great, but can anyone confirm the hashrates they are getting with these machines, overclocked or otherwise?  Also, can anybody recommend a 120V PSU that works with these machines, as I would need to plug them into a standard US household receptacle.

I can confirm that hashrate is around 220GH without overclocking.
guys are really honest. they even write $315 value on package on my request and saved me bunch of money on custom and import taxes.
I would recommend these guys any time.
I am negotiating for 3 more units.

Hi
Is it noisy?
thanks

yes,it's a bit noisy..
Activity: 231
Order placed after discussing with them. Willing to roll the dice on power consumption and getting proper PSUs.

Any thoughts on 2x600w vs 1x1000w?
Activity: 328
The rig looks good let buy a few...
Activity: 219
Order placed. Payment sent. E-mail sent. Request confirmation.
Activity: 328
BTC at about 960 now . If I were to buy two the one would drown out the noise of the other. LOL sorry it's late here... 
Activity: 219
Wondering about the power and noise questions also.  How loud are they?  What is the actual power draw watts, amps, volts?
+1 What is the power draw at the wall? I already know these things are loud as jet engines during takeoff.
donator
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Wondering about the power and noise questions also.  How loud are they?  What is the actual power draw watts, amps, volts?
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
Bob or someone who also owns a Antminer s1 can you cake a picture of them side by side to compare size?
Activity: 181
Pictures are great, but can anyone confirm the hashrates they are getting with these machines, overclocked or otherwise?  Also, can anybody recommend a 120V PSU that works with these machines, as I would need to plug them into a standard US household receptacle.

guys are really honest. they even write $315 value on package on my request and saved me bunch of money on custom and import taxes.

Hi
Is it noisy?
thanks
Activity: 426
Just sent pm about making a purchase.  Looking forward to hearing from you.
Activity: 266

Activity: 486
Merit: 262
rm -rf stupidity
Waiting on a tracking number (which today they should have) but was sent out the other day so as soon as it gets here I'll get more pics and post some numbers ASAP.

Pages:
Jump to: