Pages:
Author

Topic: [GROUP BUY WORLDWIDE]BTMine v1 Miner 200GH/s BTC 2.4 - page 82. (Read 97147 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This is a good company with a now very fair price. For those of you who are sitting on the fence about ordering, i am having my agent in china go down to their location next week and pick up 100 units for me for delivery in the USA, I will be offering local pickup only for anyone in or near Wisconsin at the same price as they are offering them on here. Mind you i am 20 minutes from an international airport so anyone could fly in and pick one up for a $300 plane ticket.

Too many times good companies like this get the shaft because people dont like the difficulties of shipping from china and all the anonymity. So we will just call this doing my part to make sure a company that is operating on VERY little profit margins to help us get cheap hashing power stays in business. I should have the units in stock withing the next 3 weeks so if you want to do a USA local pickup please message me so we can set a pickup time.

I WILL NOT BE SHIPPING UNITS TO ANYONE. IF YOU WANT IT SHIPPED YOU CAN PAY $4,000 PER UNIT LIKE THE REST OF THE FOOLS WHO WILL BE DOING THE SAME ON EBAY. Gotta love ebay Smiley idiots keeping me rich since 2012. hahahahahah

Thanks a lot !
Email sent  about order still need confirmation about power requirements.

Does each blade run have a PCI E connector and require roughly 500 watts?

Thanks

yeah , it has PCIE connector, the total power consumption is 900W, if your single power is 500w, you need two PSU
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Email sent  about order still need confirmation about power requirements.

Does each blade run have a PCI E connector and require roughly 500 watts?

Thanks
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
hi,

i would  like to order one 200gh/s unit

thx.

Gologuzi odakle si ? Ja razmishljam da naruchim isto jedan...

English: Gologuzi (butt-naked = gologuzi according to google translate) where are you ordering from? I am thinking of ordering the same one. "Gotta love google translate"

Do use english please.
copper member
Activity: 91
hi,

thx.

Gologuzi odakle si ? Ja razmishljam da naruchim isto jedan...
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
hi,

thx.
Activity: 140
This is a good company with a now very fair price. For those of you who are sitting on the fence about ordering, i am having my agent in china go down to their location next week and pick up 100 units for me for delivery in the USA, I will be offering local pickup only for anyone in or near Wisconsin at the same price as they are offering them on here. Mind you i am 20 minutes from an international airport so anyone could fly in and pick one up for a $300 plane ticket.

Too many times good companies like this get the shaft because people dont like the difficulties of shipping from china and all the anonymity. So we will just call this doing my part to make sure a company that is operating on VERY little profit margins to help us get cheap hashing power stays in business. I should have the units in stock withing the next 3 weeks so if you want to do a USA local pickup please message me so we can set a pickup time.

I WILL NOT BE SHIPPING UNITS TO ANYONE. IF YOU WANT IT SHIPPED YOU CAN PAY $4,000 PER UNIT LIKE THE REST OF THE FOOLS WHO WILL BE DOING THE SAME ON EBAY. Gotta love ebay Smiley idiots keeping me rich since 2012. hahahahahah
Are they shipped from china?
If bought today when will you send them?
Is PayPay available for buyers from europe?

thanks

paypal available for everyone.

we will shipping after pay in 2 days.
Activity: 181
Are they shipped from china?
If bought today when will you send them?
Is PayPay available for buyers from europe?

thanks
Payment for 2 units sent, PM and email also.

got it
pmq
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Payment for 2 units sent, PM and email also.
can i use in wifi ? like avalon ?

Yes,It's including wifi module.but you should configuration in the system.
Just to confirm i read that right. the new price is $2,050 usd?

you're right
Activity: 462
can i use in wifi ? like avalon ?
If someone ordered and get package please put pics of working machine - thank You! Smiley

Green, bob and a few others already have. they are legit. and i am loving the new price.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
If someone ordered and get package please put pics of working machine - thank You! Smiley
Activity: 486
Merit: 262
rm -rf stupidity
Ordered a 2nd and 3rd today with the new pricing.  Should have first in the next few days.
Activity: 219
Payment and e-mail sent for 2nd unit.
Just to confirm i read that right. the new price is $2,050 usd?
Activity: 378
Does it have 2 450 watt supplies or 2 900 watts also has it been determined if they are 220 or switchable? Would like to order but need a little more info on power supplies. Thanks

We offer two 600W power supplies. you can use one up to 1000W power supplies.

If we will be using our own 110V PSU, what power do you recommend?

Sorry,I don't about 110V PSU, i think you can choose any pc psu or server psu.

Unfortunately I'm not a technical person - if you include a 1000W PSU at 220V, doesn't this mean we can use a 500W PSU at 110V?  Sorry, I'm not an engineer or electrician.

You got it all wrong there. the output is 12v 1000w. The input can be 220 or 110, or 240, or 120. As long as it is a decent power supply. It will use less AMPS at a higher voltage, because that is the law... Ohms law.
Pages:
Jump to: