Pages:
Author

Topic: [GROUP BUY WORLDWIDE]BTMine v1 Miner 200GH/s BTC 2.4 - page 85. (Read 97147 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
3.6 is still higher than Bitmain price. Look like the seller cannot reduct the price since the shipping cost was too high.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I also received my machine , it works good , here are some pictures , I think  it's goodhttp://ge.tt/1GB2QkB1?c?c
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
As I understand, they are sending one by one. I still think it's expensive ofc Smiley

I don't think you know anything about shipping, but that's ok. It's irrelevant to the overall cost of this unit and the guaranteed loss of money buying it.
Activity: 40
First, it's not 4.5, it is 4.2.
This can be overclocked too, and dhl costs as I said.
I think bot devices are expensive, but that is on the market, take it or leave it

Well the other unit is also being shipped from china
So I don't think the shipping is the reason behind the price difference
Add to that the extra power costs of this unit, and I find it very surprising some people are buying this
Activity: 29
As I understand, they are sending one by one. I still think it's expensive ofc Smiley
You aren't shipping in bulk. I can ship something the size of a truck from china for 700. Have done so for years.
Try to check on their web. I've put weight, dimension and insurance... It was 700$
They ship via dhl which is at least 500$ there is a space to reduce the price. But who would wait a month for regular delivery Smiley

$500 rofl. Not even close.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
Well.

I took mine apart.

Blade #2 was unplugged completely from the control board, and it looks like the 2nd PSU is also dead.

there goes the QC.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
Well.

I took mine apart.

Blade #2 was unplugged completely from the control board, and it looks like the 2nd PSU is also dead.
First, it's not 4.5, it is 4.2.
This can be overclocked too, and dhl costs as I said.
I think bot devices are expensive, but that is on the market, take it or leave it
Activity: 40
They ship via dhl which is at least 500$ there is a space to reduce the price. But who would wait a month for regular delivery Smiley

I guess the same people who paid 4.5 bitcoins for this when they can get similar performance for 3.15 bitcoins?
Smiley
You have 2 active group buys , both 180-200gh/s
The 180 uses half the power, and is 1.15 bitcoins cheaper (I'm comparing to this unit without the power supply to make things even, as the 180gh/a unit doesn't include a power supply)
My only question is why someone would pay more for this unit, considering the power usage
You should adjust the price. Around 2500$ per one. I think it's the best price and everybody will try it.
How about half the asking price. This stuff has such a limited shelf life, you need to move them quickly!
If I order, and later have a problem, you will send parts or whole device have to be sent to you?

any problem, we will help you solve.

Ok, tnx for info
Activity: 486
Merit: 262
rm -rf stupidity
Sent you all an email.
Think a little about the price. Bitmain S1 only 3.15BTC per one ( 3.1 if you buy 10 ).

It can OC to 200GH/s smoothly.

It is only 500W. Your product is around 900-1000W.

Hope you can reduce your price.
Activity: 56
If I order, and later have a problem, you will send parts or whole device have to be sent to you?

any problem, we will help you solve.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hey bobsag3, any update? did you get it working? were you able to run it off of 120v?
Pages:
Jump to: